Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM 4.3 Changelog

Go down 
+13
locodice
RottenDub
Tonytomato
Tenka
TheSuperNinja123
NihilisticSpaghetti
gastovski
Vendayn
tolstyy
Kisaya
johndoetes
TheLotus
CrazyGreek
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 2:33 am

GreenFace wrote:
Hello rottendub i really love your work and saw your youtube videos it all looks super awesome but im lost in the installation and i dont know where to download it :( :( there are pieces of the installation scattered around the forum and im very lost in it :( i have my skyrim installed with steam with the normal installation path on my default and only C drive can you please help me make this awesome modpack work?

You Know ppsgr81 or should i say GreenFace you where banned for a reason. You think you can just waltz in here and pretend nothing happened and asking for help again?Don't worry this time will be an ip and e-mail ban.Buh-Bye.

SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 Ban

SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 Ban2
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:13 am

GreenFace2 wrote:
Sorry mister but i have no idea what are you talking about im no ppsgr i am using Freedome a program that hides my ip adress and changes it that ban for me was very rude though.

So you just happened to have the same ip as a banned member?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Thordin2016
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Hello all,just wanted to say it is good to be here and tht i am excited to try out this mod pack,i had been playing skyrim the journey modpack,but i had a few issues,and after a little google time i found this beautiful looking mod pack :),i am a little confused though.Nowhere can i see a download link for this latest version within this thread ?.

Would appreciate it a lot indeed if somebody could point me in the right direction .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM 4.3 Changelog
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!