Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM 4.3 Changelog

Go down 
+13
locodice
RottenDub
Tonytomato
Tenka
TheSuperNinja123
NihilisticSpaghetti
gastovski
Vendayn
tolstyy
Kisaya
johndoetes
TheLotus
CrazyGreek
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 am

You need to run DSR through MO. Did you do that? It was a mistake on my part to suggest any differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:47 am

Amazeballz wrote:
You need to run DSR through MO. Did you do that? It was a mistake on my part to suggest any differently.

Yarp, definitely am running it through MO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Locate GenerateFNISforUsers.exe via search in the Skyrim folder, right click, properties, compatibility tab, ensure run as admin is selected.

-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.

Still no luck?

Try unpacking the pack again using 7zip and no alternative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:23 pm

I would unpack the modpack again, my guess is something didn't unpack correctly and is damaged or missing. What did you use to unpack with? 

I really don't think you should have to run anything, just unpack and play (if you're configured to the X drive correctly).

Just at a glance reading this forum I'd say the most common issues occur from unpacking (an issue causes the file to corrupt in some way or doesnt unpack) and misconfiguring your ini's if not installing to the x drive or correctly. It's easy to make a mistake in the INI because people overlook the slashes, both X:/ and X:\ are used and one of them contains double slashes in the entire directory. I'll post mine later once I'm home.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Jubileet wrote:
I would unpack the modpack again, my guess is something didn't unpack correctly and is damaged or missing. What did you use to unpack with? 

I really don't think you should have to run anything, just unpack and play (if you're configured to the X drive correctly).

Just at a glance reading this forum I'd say the most common issues occur from unpacking (an issue causes the file to corrupt in some way or doesnt unpack) and misconfiguring your ini's if not installing to the x drive or correctly. It's easy to make a mistake in the INI because people overlook the slashes, both X:/ and X:\ are used and one of them contains double slashes in the entire directory. I'll post mine later once I'm home.

Was just about to suggest this last night.
IF Jubilleet has time maybe he'll make some pre-configured ini's to drives like C:\ D:\ E:\
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:45 pm

astraeos118 wrote:
Amazeballz wrote:
You might find it easier to reinstall the pack following the installation to a T which are provided right here on the forums in the form of a sticky. You may have missed a step?

I've re read the steam install instructions a couple times.... only like 6 steps, I doubt I missed something. I am going to reinstall mainly just to check that nothing was corrupt by chance, other than that, I'm really at a loss.

See the tutorials for re-creating bashed patch and the skyproc patches
They look daunting but once you do em right just 1 time they will become easy.

*If installed correctly 4.3 should not require you to do any patches.
*All patches should be run from MO's windows not separately from outside of MO

Step by step :

1.Deactivate : Bashed Patch/ASIS Patcher/ASIS Patch Done/Dual Sheath Redux Patcher/Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done
2.Re-do the bashed patch
3.Right click the overwrite folder >>> create new mod >>> and name it bashed patch.
4.Activate it

5.Activate ASIS Patcher
6.Remove ASIS Patch Done
7.Run ASIS skyproc patcher
8.Right click the overwrite folder >>> create new mod >>> and name it ASIS Patch Done
9.Activate it

10.Activate Dual Sheath Redux Patcher
11.Remove Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done
12.Run Dual Sheath Redux Patcher
13.Right click the overwrite folder >>> create new mod >>> and name it Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done
14.Activate it

•That's how you re-do patches
•I'll create a new simplified video tutorial after 4.3 HDT content addon
•Patchers you need to run in MO :
*If you hover over their icons names will appear
SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 Capture

*4.3 is standalone (meaning you don't need 4.1 or 4.2)
*If you have leftover files from 4.1 or 4.2 make sure to do a clean install.
*4.3 comes with all these patches premade
*Make sure load order is correct as per : http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

Back to top Go down
NihilisticSpaghetti
New Face!
New Face!
NihilisticSpaghetti

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Crash Fixes by meh321 got a new update (v 12, beta 4).
Bug Fixes by meh321 will also make a good addition to the pack as it fixes multiple bugs:

meh321 wrote:

Perks are applied twice to nearby NPC on loading a game
When standing still vertical look sensitivity is tied to frame rate.
Higher FPS will reduce sensitivity proportionally. This can give the impression that horizontal and vertical sensitivity don't match up or that exterior and interior vertical sensitivity are different (due to the FPS difference).

Lip Sync Fix. Included here so you don't need to have both installed.

Fix Slow Time Camera. Included here so you don't need to have both installed.

(Optional - disabled by default) Cap havok FPS to 60. This can help against the "physics explosion" some people get after loading into a cell. This needs more testing, that's why it's disabled by default for now. You still need to limit your FPS to 60 even with this enabled!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Umm...

Quote :
•Added Crash Fixes
•Added Bug Fixes
Back to top Go down
NihilisticSpaghetti
New Face!
New Face!
NihilisticSpaghetti

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Oh, my bad, sorry. Didn't see the Bug Fixes part. Anyway, Crash Fixes got updated. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 am

Jubileet wrote:

RottenDub wrote:
Jubileet wrote:

Was just about to suggest this last night.
IF Jubilleet has time maybe he'll make some pre-configured ini's to drives like C:\ D:\ E:\

I think there's a discrepancy between what your install instructions say, and what the MO.ini reflects. 

For instance. "Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)""

However, within the MO.ini, it has X:/, but then the rest of the slashes are "/", like X:/Skyrim/MO MODS, etc etc. While your instructions say to use "\" So which one is it then?

edit: HOLY TITS ITS WORKING. Something musta got corrupted first time I unpacked and moved files. Thanks be to the gods! Okay so my next question is, you guys provide two saves, which one is the one I should use to start a new character from? The save that starts in the College of Winterhold, or the one that starts at what looks like the very beginning?
Back to top Go down
TheSuperNinja123
I'm getting the hang of this
TheSuperNinja123

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:08 am

You should start with save 1 which looks like the beginning at Helgen or whatever it is called
The mods are already configured so all you have to do is open MCM and go to Skyrim Unbound choose your starting gear and location and you are all set
Rotten had already made a video showing what to do to start if you want to check it out
Back to top Go down
TheSuperNinja123
TheSuperNinja123

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 am

Also a tip for leveling up faster go hunt some animals you may need to enable god mode to avoid carry weight issues and then go to the sword and purse tavern already on your map and sell everything to the trader there with loads of money and ask other members to train you in almost all skills you can imagine and they are all masters too so not wasting anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:04 am

You shouldn't have any problems with dual sheathe, either the pack didn't unload correctly or the ini isn't set up right. If you want to post your MO ini il double check it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 am

Jubileet wrote:
You shouldn't have any problems with dual sheathe, either the pack didn't unload correctly or the ini isn't set up right. If you want to post your MO ini il double check it.

I got it working fine, something got corrupted the first time I unpacked and moved the files. 

After playing a bit I've noticed there's not many mods in this pack that alter the looks of the towns and cities. Would adding ETaC myself be possible? How would I go about resolving load order and such if I can install it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:42 pm

I know you just got 4.3 working... ETAC is in 4.2, if you want to use it safely I'd suggest downloading 4.1 and updating to 4.2. It was removed from the 4.3 update. It may be possible to add but I'm not sure how.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:13 pm

astraeos118 wrote:
After playing a bit I've noticed there's not many mods in this pack that alter the looks of the towns and cities. Would adding ETaC myself be possible? How would I go about resolving load order and such if I can install it?

ETAC,Dawn of Skyrim and Vivid Weathers can be added back safely but use http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq and make sure their place in load order is correct.Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Saves   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:56 pm

I can't load your save files. I have them in the right folder. 
And when i start the game i can save there. But i can't find the save file anywhere.
And i don't know what to do now. Can u help me?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Raise wrote:
And when i start the game i can save there. But i can't find the save file anywhere.

Place saves in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:50 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Raise wrote:

Yeah i know where to place them. And i have them there. But i can't load them in game.

And i save in a new game i can't find the files.. 

So i don't know where everything is going but not to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Go to manage profiles in MO and de-tick local save-games.
Or what exactly do you mean can't load?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes it works!

Thank you!

Now i can test this awesome pack :D
Back to top Go down
TheSuperNinja123
TheSuperNinja123

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:28 am

May I ask what exactly does the Rotten's lively combat mod do?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:29 am

TheSuperNinja123 wrote:
May I ask what exactly does the Rotten's lively combat mod do?

Changes combat music to :

Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:32 am

RottenDub wrote:
I saw you mention this when you first uploaded 4.3 and I've been wondering ever since, what was the reason for changing the save location from X:\Skyrim\Profiles?  "De-tick local save games"... I like the previous location, was a problem found with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Legacy of the Dragonborn?   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Can't wait to give 4.3 a shot!

Awesome work as usual. I was wondering, would Legacy of the Dragonborn work well with this pack? Can you think of any included mods that would be outright incompatible LotD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 am

Gunblast wrote:
Can't wait to give 4.3 a shot!

Awesome work as usual. I was wondering, would Legacy of the Dragonborn work well with this pack? Can you think of any included mods that would be outright incompatible LotD?

I would too really enjoy having Legacy of the Dragonborn in the pack!!! .. If there is a safe way to add it..
Back to top Go down
Tonytomato
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Missing merges   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

I dont have the vivd weather merge or the radioactive interiors merge either. i downloaded and installed 4.3 but am missing those 2 merge files. i looked in the rar and they arent there.. did they not make it in this or what? No etac either unless that got cut.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Tonytomato wrote:
I dont have the vivd weather merge or the radioactive interiors merge either. i downloaded and installed 4.3 but am missing those 2 merge files. i looked in the rar and they arent there.. did they not make it in this or what? No etac either unless that got cut.

Yes unfortunately they were cut out because they were messing with performance to much,it was sad to let them go but it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tonytomato
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:09 am

RottenDub wrote:
Tonytomato wrote:

Yes unfortunately they were cut out because they were messing with performance to much,it was sad to let them go but it was necessary.
ahh ok. so is there a weather mod at all? you dont have the files anywhere do you already merged, i would like the interiors at least. i will use NLVA for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:31 pm

It seems that alcohol and other drinks aren't quenching thirst for Realistic Needs. Intended? Soups/stews and plain water works, as does drinking from a stream. I'm guessing something else is modifying alcohol after RND mod
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:06 pm

forsaken1111 wrote:
It seems that alcohol and other drinks aren't quenching thirst for Realistic Needs. Intended? Soups/stews and plain water works, as does drinking from a stream. I'm guessing something else is modifying alcohol after RND mod

Alcohol it's used by Frostfall to decrease cold and exposure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:11 pm

I suppose there is no way to have both mods work? Pity, but as I said there are ways around it. Thanks for the response
Back to top Go down
Tonytomato
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:58 am

Tonytomato wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Tonytomato wrote:

ahh ok. so is there a weather mod at all? you dont have the files anywhere do you already merged, i would like the interiors at least. i will use NLVA for now.
Could you make me a merge for skyrim radio active. i have tried a few times here and am getting an error. my PC can handle the load im just having trouble making it myself. maybe drop box it or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi all,
first of all...amazing ModPack!
I have played it for a couple of hours but when I open the fav menu or the Map I get a "SkyUI Error 5" and it seems that the SkyUI isn't aplliede there.
Someone know what could be the problem?
Thanks for every answer.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Rankrstail wrote:
Hi all,
I have played it for a couple of hours but when I open the fav menu or the Map I get a "SkyUI Error 5" and it seems that the SkyUI isn't aplliede there.
Thanks for every answer.
See manual mods config a to z , the first video *UI* or use the provided save game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:23 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Rankrstail wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks for every answer.
See manual mods config a to z , the first video *UI* or use the provided save game
Thank you for the answer!
I have folowed the video but when I open the fav menù it is is a full screen menù, has it to be so?
Where is the saved game you are talking about?
Thank you again
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:29 pm

•4.3 has an optional save-game that you can put in your documents with almost all mods configured.
•Favorites is full screen.
•MCM Menu >>> SKY UI >>> Advanced >>> De-select favorites and map.
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
locodice

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Dawn of skyrim is in the pack?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:37 pm

locodice wrote:
Dawn of skyrim is in the pack?

It was until 4.3 it's compatible and you can install it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Trying to install properly   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 12:00 am

So I've spent way too long trying to get this to work and I need help, I'm experiencing literally the exact same problem as user.

astraeos118. wrote:
I've gotten loaded up into the game, from the save files you guys provide. However, when I load into the game, immediately I get a popup warning from Dual Sheathe Redux that says it does not have the proper patch data, please re run the SkyProc patcher or something and enable the esp. 

ALSO, it seems I have a skeleton issue, as all the characters are just frozen in place with their arms kinda spread to their sides, zero animations or anything. 

Whats curious is that in Mod Organizer, there definitely is a Dual Sheathe Redux patch .esp, so I'm really not sure whats going on. And yes, it is activated. 

I've tried re'installing the mod pack like 5 times, but unlike astraeos118. nothing has been magically fixed. Help me please :(
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:28 am

Quote :
 I've tried re'installing the mod pack like 5 times, but unlike astraeos118. nothing has been magically fixed. Help me please :(

Hey man are you referring to a bad dual sheath patch or ASIS or skyproc patches in general?
I've made some tutorials on them or you could search for more detailed ones on YouTube.

Here's a list of 5 videos that should help if your problem is related to patches :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTHf2G1BSw&list=PL2PKCsaAENCJaGXh5_QZoOyuooKYB2cXt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:52 am

I have no idea, all I know is I'm experiencing the same issue as the other guy and get that exact same error and side effect of zero animations. I tried disabling the dual sheath esps but the zero animation problem still persists. Any idea what might be causing the animation issue and how to fix it? Would downloading 4.2 just be easier or would it carry over?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 1:57 am

•Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
•Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
•Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
•All done

I still say it's possible that your path to pack is not correct.That's when these "symptoms" occur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:22 am

Code:
[General]
gamePath=E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim
motd_hash=2327740679
first_start=false
selected_profile=RottenDub
mod_list_state=@ByteArray(\0\0\0\xff\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\a\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\b8\0\0\0\x3\0\0\0\x3\0\0\0\n\0\0\0\x4\0\0\0\n\0\0\0\x5\0\0\0\n\0\0\x4\x1c\0\0\0\b\x1\x1\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\x14\xff\xff\xff\xff\0\0\0\x81\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\b\0\0\x2N\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0G\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0h\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x9c\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x83\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\x3\xe8)
plugin_list_state=@ByteArray(\0\0\0\xff\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x2\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x3\x1f\0\0\0\x4\x1\x1\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\x64\xff\xff\xff\xff\0\0\0\x81\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x4\0\0\x1\x99\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x43\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x41\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1\x2\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\0\0\x3\xe8)
group_state=0
ask_for_nexuspw=true
window_geometry=@ByteArray(\x1\xd9\xd0\xcb\0\x2\0\0\xff\xff\xff\xf8\xff\xff\xff\xf8\0\0\a\x87\0\0\x4\x17\0\0\x1L\0\0\0\x83\0\0\x6\a\0\0\x3r\0\0\0\0\x2\0\0\0\a\x80)
window_split=@ByteArray(\0\0\0\xff\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\x2\0\0\x4 \0\0\x3\x44\x1\0\0\0\x6\x1\0\0\0\x1\x1)
log_split=@ByteArray(\0\0\0\xff\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\x2\0\0\x3+\0\0\0t\x1\0\0\0\x6\x1\0\0\0\x2\x1)
browser_geometry=@ByteArray(\x1\xd9\xd0\xcb\0\x2\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x3\xef\0\0\x2\xed\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x3\xef\0\0\x2\xed\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\a\x80)
filters_visible=false
manage_bsas=true
selected_executable=1
mod_info_tabs=@ByteArray(\0\0\0\t\0\0\0\xe\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0T\0\x65\0x\0t\0\0\0\f\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0I\0n\0i\0\0\0\x12\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0I\0m\0\x61\0g\0\x65\0s\0\0\0\xe\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0\x45\0S\0P\0s\0\0\0\x18\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0\x43\0o\0n\0\x66\0l\0i\0\x63\0t\0s\0\0\0\x1a\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0\x43\0\x61\0t\0\x65\0g\0o\0r\0i\0\x65\0s\0\0\0\x10\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0N\0\x65\0x\0u\0s\0\0\0\x10\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0N\0o\0t\0\x65\0s\0\0\0\x10\0t\0\x61\0\x62\0\x46\0i\0l\0\x65\0s)
backup_install=false

[PluginPersistance]
Python%20Proxy\tryInit=false
FNIS%20Checker\Rotten=601e31144ec86548f2897914c7c97072

[customExecutables]
1\title=SKSE
1\custom=true
1\toolbar=false
size=20
2\title=Skyrim
2\custom=false
2\toolbar=false
3\title=Skyrim Launcher
3\custom=false
3\toolbar=false
4\title=Creation Kit
4\custom=true
4\toolbar=false
5\title=Skyrim Perfectly Modded
5\custom=true
5\toolbar=false
6\title=LOOT
6\custom=true
6\toolbar=true
7\title=Wyre
7\custom=true
7\toolbar=true
7\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Mopy/Wrye Bash.exe
7\arguments=
7\workingDirectory=
7\closeOnStart=false
7\steamAppID=
8\title=FNIS
8\custom=true
8\toolbar=true
8\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/MO MODS/FNIS Behavior/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
8\arguments=
8\workingDirectory=
8\closeOnStart=false
8\steamAppID=
9\title=Config
9\custom=true
9\toolbar=true
9\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/skyrim_config.exe
9\arguments=
9\workingDirectory=
9\closeOnStart=false
9\steamAppID=
1\ownicon=false
2\ownicon=false
3\ownicon=false
4\ownicon=false
5\ownicon=true
6\ownicon=false
7\ownicon=false
8\ownicon=true
9\ownicon=true
10\title=ENB Manager
10\custom=true
10\toolbar=true
10\ownicon=true
10\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe
10\arguments=
10\workingDirectory=
10\closeOnStart=false
10\steamAppID=
11\title=Merge
11\custom=true
11\toolbar=true
11\ownicon=false
11\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/MergePlugins.exe
11\arguments=
11\workingDirectory=
11\closeOnStart=false
11\steamAppID=
12\title=SUM
12\custom=true
12\toolbar=true
12\ownicon=true
12\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
12\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\SUM Program\\SkyProc Patchers\\SUM\\SUM.jar\"
12\workingDirectory=E:/MO MODS/SUM Program/SkyProc Patchers/SUM
12\closeOnStart=false
12\steamAppID=
13\title=ASIS
13\custom=true
13\toolbar=true
13\ownicon=false
13\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
13\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\ASIS Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\ASIS\\ASIS.jar\"
13\workingDirectory=E:/MO MODS/ASIS Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/ASIS
13\closeOnStart=false
13\steamAppID=
14\title=WTF
14\custom=true
14\toolbar=false
14\ownicon=false
14\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
14\arguments=-jar \"E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\WTF Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\T3nd0_WTF\\WTF.jar\"
14\workingDirectory=E:/MO MODS/WTF Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/T3nd0_WTF
14\closeOnStart=false
14\steamAppID=
15\title=DSR
15\custom=true
15\toolbar=true
15\ownicon=true
15\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
15\arguments=-jar \"E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\Dual Sheath Redux Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\\Dual Sheath Redux Patch.jar\"
15\workingDirectory=E:/MO MODS/Dual Sheath Redux Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/Dual Sheath Redux Patch
15\closeOnStart=false
15\steamAppID=
16\title=TES5Edit
16\custom=true
16\toolbar=true
16\ownicon=false
16\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/TES5Edit.exe
16\arguments=
16\workingDirectory=
16\closeOnStart=false
16\steamAppID=
17\title=TESVESSE
17\custom=true
17\toolbar=true
17\ownicon=false
17\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/TESVESSE.exe
17\arguments=
17\workingDirectory=
17\closeOnStart=false
17\steamAppID=
6\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/LOOT 07/Loot.exe
6\arguments=--single-process
6\workingDirectory=E:/LOOT 07
6\closeOnStart=false
6\steamAppID=
18\title=Performance Monitor
18\custom=true
18\toolbar=false
18\ownicon=false
18\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Skyrim Performance Monitor/PerformanceMonitor.exe
18\arguments=
18\workingDirectory=
18\closeOnStart=false
18\steamAppID=
19\title=SMC
19\custom=true
19\toolbar=true
19\ownicon=true
19\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/SMC_Launcher.exe
19\arguments=
19\workingDirectory=
19\closeOnStart=false
19\steamAppID=
20\title=Texture Optimizer
20\custom=true
20\toolbar=true
20\ownicon=true
20\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Ordenador.exe
20\arguments=
20\workingDirectory=E:
20\closeOnStart=false
20\steamAppID=
1\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/skse_loader.exe
1\arguments=-forcesteamloader
1\workingDirectory=E:
1\closeOnStart=true
1\steamAppID=
5\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/skse_loader.exe
5\arguments=
5\workingDirectory=E:
5\closeOnStart=true
5\steamAppID=
4\binary=E:/Games/SteamApps/common/Skyrim
4\arguments=
4\workingDirectory=
4\closeOnStart=false
4\steamAppID=

[recentDirectories]
size=4
1\name=editExecutableBinary
1\directory=E:/MO MODS/RealVision ENB 279b/RealVision_ENB_files
2\name=editExecutableDirectory
2\directory=E:/MO MODS/WTF Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/T3nd0_WTF
3\name=extractBSA
3\directory=H:/Skyrim
4\name=installMod
4\directory=C:/Users/RottenDub/Downloads

[Settings]
hide_unchecked_plugins=false
force_enable_core_files=true
compact_downloads=false
meta_downloads=false
load_mechanism=1
mod_directory=E:\\Games\\SteamApps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS
style=
log_level=0
nexus_login=false
offline_mode=true
use_proxy=false
display_foreign=true
nmm_version=0.52.3

[Plugins]
BSA%20Extractor\enabled=false
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_conflict=true
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_errorlog=true
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_font=true
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_missingmasters=true
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_modorder=true
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\check_overwrite=true
FNIS%20Checker\enabled=false
FNIS%20Checker\sensitive=false
Fomod%20Installer\enabled=true
Fomod%20Installer\prefer=true
INI%20Editor\associated=true
INI%20Editor\external=false
Python%20Proxy\enabled=true
Python%20Proxy\python_dir=
Simple%20Installer\enabled=true
Simple%20Installer\silent=false
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\ow_ignore_empty=false
Basic%20diagnosis%20plugin\ow_ignore_log=false

[pluginBlacklist]
size=0

[Servers]
CDN=@Variant(\0\0\0\b\0\0\0\x5\0\0\0\xe\0p\0r\0\x65\0m\0i\0u\0m\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0\x12\0p\0r\0\x65\0\x66\0\x65\0r\0r\0\x65\0\x64\0\0\0\x2\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x10\0l\0\x61\0s\0t\0S\0\x65\0\x65\0n\0\0\0\xe\0%~\xc5\0\0\0\x1a\0\x64\0o\0w\0n\0l\0o\0\x61\0\x64\0S\0p\0\x65\0\x65\0\x64\0\0\0\x6\x41\x82\xa2\x1d\xe0\0\0\0\0\0\0\x1a\0\x64\0o\0w\0n\0l\0o\0\x61\0\x64\0\x43\0o\0u\0n\0t\0\0\0\x2\0\0\0/)

[CompletedWindowTutorials]
InstallDialog=true

Take a look, pathway should be E:\Games\SteamApps\common
Tell me if something is up with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 pm

If anyone can help me with my modorganizer.ini configuration it would be greatly appreciated. I believe the file is the source of my errors and have been unsuccessful in fixing it myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry maybe I'm stupid, but I can't find were I can download a torrent file this version?  Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:19 am

So I fixed all my issues and have the game running, thanks for the help. I have noticed though, in populated areas I experience a frequent lag spikes I have a gtx 780 but I think the issue is related to my cpu intel i5-4670k @3.4ghz. In your opinion would overclocking it to 4ghz solve this issue or is it not a cpu problem?
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
locodice

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Purity 2.0 released...
Back to top Go down
Ayumura
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:16 am

Hey there! I'm new to this SPM Community/modpack [excited] and I was just installing the 4.3 standalone for the first time and ran into some issues/questions, The instructions was unclear to me (My fault not yours, promise c:) on installing the 4.3 version.

1.) Step 2: Copy/extract the contents of the pack to your Skyrim location (Example: (YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)

So, I open up the archive and noticed 2 folders, Skyrim, Skyrim mods. now do I place these 2 folders INSIDE the skyrim folder, or do I overwrite skyrim with skyrim so I dont have a directory that has common/skyrim/skyrim?

eg: Do I Extract Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.3.7z to "X:\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim"? or "X:\Skyrim\steamapps\common" and if so, where does the skyrim mods folder go?

2.) Step 4: Open File "Modorganizer.ini" in your Skyrim Folder using Notepad or Notepad++

Alright, this one was confusing to me at first on not getting confussed with x: / or  x:\\ but in the end I just practically copy and pasted your examples to ensure accuracy with the slashes, however...

1. Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim)"

2. Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)"

When I copy and pasted I noticed you had a ")" before skyrim and also before your quote. My question is, do I include the ")" part into the replace form? I tried both with and without (Which led me to reinstall this pack twice to ensure nothing got overwritten while opening MO)
and neither of them worked. I opened up MO and get an error saying it couldn't find the directory, and when I try to manually set the directory, no mods will list (Or 3rd party programs on the hot bar).

I do not have a steamlibrary folder so I edit to my real directory which is, "X:\Skyrim\steamapps\common\skyrim"

When I opened up the Modorganizer.ini I noticed that the Gamepath= directory seemed off (Not a coder so i could be wrong) but it showed as "X:\\Skyrim\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrimskyrim" or X:\\Skyrim\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim)skyrim" all seemed off.
Which leds me to believe that this problem is coming from my issue #1. 

Things I want to clarify:
Im using steam.
Used 7zip (2nd time re-extracting)
Downloaded Notepad++ for the sake of ensuring myself that i'm following your guide 100% to the best of my abilities :3

So could anyone help me clarify some things? Thanks!

PS:I'm sorry for my bad engrish, my grammar must be horrible, also new with forums in general. ><

PSS: Will make an introduction thread soon with detailed feedback (once i get this working) and PC Specs.

Status
---------------------------------
Edit1: so at the replace window in notepad ++ at find I did "X:\\Skyrim" instead of just "X:\\" which felt like progress because the mods finnaly show now in MO with the correct load order, same to the right side panel.) But the third party apps on the hottbar is still not showing up, and attempting to run SKSE from within modorganizer I get an error, " failed to spawn "Skse_loader.exe": failed to start process (The directory name is invalid [267]" and wont launch.

My issue seems logical but for some reason i just cant get it, I think its due to false diretory input

Edit2: No luck yet...I feel like v4.3 wont work with steam version, instructions is getting unclearer to me by the second even though i have a decent understanding of the modding world, and sadly not getting any replies. Not sure if I was suppose to write this in the troubleshoot thread or not but i wont give up. Currently downloading a pirated version of skyrim (I own skyrim on my main steam account, I dont think im breaking any rules but correct me if im wrong). I feel like my skyrim content is suppose to be located in X:\ instead of X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim which is why find and replace isn't working.

Fixed!: Yay, got it working, did a good 4 hour test on it, no visible problems that i could see, no CTD, performance is golden with 1440p. My steam version didn't work with how the modorganizer.ini was setup, even when following the find and replace instruction.

What I did was download the pirated version of skyrim and place it under X:\skyrim too match the author's directory path and without needing to open up the modorganizer.ini. Strangely enough, even though i deleted skyrim off of steam, i can still access my steam panel with the pirated version as if its being ran by steam, weird...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 Changelog   SPM 4.3 Changelog - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM 4.3 Changelog
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!