Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials

Go down 
+17
Tenka
alik173
RottenDub
xxredxsparowexx
easypro97
Acronym
gastovski
ScottaBlast
obsolete1101
Redevil387
dlf
Cirio
slider9669
MrMental
rspkers
fredman
Tarikko
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cirio
New Face!
New Face!

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:58 pm

RottenDub wrote:
The path is correct (i guess it depends on systems EG path from my PC C:\ProgramData)

Did you install MO to C:\?

Quote :
*ModOrganizer.exe is found in X:\Skyrim don't install in C:\ as some users have!
MO is already installed

Did you an alternative method to install the pack?
Yes, the only problem was that the game folder was too large(something like C:\Users\asdf\games\bethesda\skyrim) after changing it to c:\Skyrim it works flawlessly

tfw game runs at 20 fps

Why on earth did l decide to buy a laptop 

lt looks astonishing beautiful nevertheless
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:24 pm

See the performance guide it might help you get better FPS

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t132-performance-guide
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 12:32 pm

@Rotten Dub, did u ever use the mod Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious? Just wondering since that seems like such a huge must have mod for immersion when absorbing souls instead of just standing there. So just wondering was there reason why it wasnt included? Assuming since maybe it hasnt been updated in awhile and there is a mod that changes master desctruction spells and also usleep maybe? 

Tried installing it earlier today to test and i wasnt expecting it to work really but im quite shocked no one has picked up that mod and updated it, blows my mind really as it was such a tiny mod but huge to alot of ppl. Not gonna worry bout getting it to work just curious if maybe way to make it work. And sorry for the questions its just that mod i forgot bout and was last mod i was trying to install before making a run through the game and just enjoying it start to finish.

Hopefully i uploaded this right, just noticed the woman in whiterun that comes with u to fight first dragon has darker skin than head. I had ran texture blend before trying to fix temptress race neck seem but didnt work but just to be sure i reinstalled skyrim and recopied all ur files back over freshly and just made the normal changes to Drive and some lower graphic tweaks. 

Only mods i installed after the copying was Cloaks of Skyrim and Temptress Race and placed in order u stated before, dont think that would cause issue right? Maybe something i missed or something. Was from a New game too, not old save to test. 

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Screen10
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:12 am

Temptress is using a custom body that's why it doesn't work normally.

Body used in pack is CBBE HDT custom + the optional high quality textures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:02 am

RottenDub wrote:
TheHumanToaster wrote:
I have installed everything and the modpack works great, however, it appears that all my animations are broken as the only animation I see is a T-pose. I have tried multiple saves and reinstalled the modpack but still it t-poses for me. Could you help?

•Run FNIS from MO (shorcut bar up top)
-gender specific and skeleton arm fix
-momo jump
•Right click the override folder (botton down of MO) and click information
•Drag all the files there to FNIS Behavior in MO's left pane
•All done :)

I too am having this issue, but I have having trouble following the second step of clicking the override folder. I am not sure where that is located and I looked all over MO to see if I can find it. Is there any way you could describe it another way for me?

I am able to start up the game fine, most of the mods are working but it appears as though every mod that requires SKSE to function correctly is not working as intended. SkyUI and Alternate Start are not working although the ENB and other mods are working fine.

Thank you for all the support you are giving to the people that have downloaded your compilation of mods, it is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 am

Here's a link with visual aid

https://s1244.photobucket.com/user/PerfectlyModded/media/FNIS_zpsxahdwoa7.gif.html

If SkyUI,SKSE and others are not working like they should sounds like bad folder path when you installed the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:12 am

RottenDub wrote:
Here's a link with visual aid

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

If SkyUI,SKSE and others are not working like they should sounds like bad folder path when you installed the pack.

Thank you so much for your help!

I did install the game through steam which brought up some headaches about the only skyrim folder in the X: drive. Did you install it from outside of steam? From the posts I saw on this thread about steamapps/common/skyrim and how that was affecting their install of pack, it didn't appear to have any concrete solution to it. Would you recommend torrenting skyrim if that is the case?

Thank you again for all of your help!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 4:17 am

I said this a few times now...but...
Just move Skyrim from "steamapps\common\skyrim" to X:\Skyrim or check one of the alternatives posted by users in Install Guide.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:00 am

RottenDub wrote:

Ahh ok, i didnt know custom race would effect other NPCs, i think its folder structure was cut off from other mods, makes sense and guess good thing i started over and didnt even use custom race mod because was testing to see if it still messed up without custom race mod. Thanks for the clear up :)

Also thoughts on the DSAMG mod?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 8:27 am

slider9669 wrote:
RottenDub wrote:

Ahh ok, i didnt know custom race would effect other NPCs, i think its folder structure was cut off from other mods, makes sense and guess good thing i started over and didnt even use custom race mod because was testing to see if it still messed up without custom race mod. Thanks for the clear up :)

Will test it out and get back to you... but I'll be gone for today.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 pm

RottenDub wrote:
slider9669 wrote:
RottenDub wrote:

Will test it out and get back to you... but I'll be gone for today.

:) alright cool. I reinstalled Skyrim again and then yours files after, only mod installed was Cloaks of Skyrim ( which dont think is working as bandits i ran into didnt have none that normally do ) and nothing else. Noticed females in Riverwood ( not all ) had the pink forhead or normal head but pinkish body. I didnt change nothing except grass density and Rain effect off in the ENB cuz i was having rain glitch also. Not sure whats causing it, again not complaining about pack as im still playing and enjoying just not sure whats causing the weird skin issue since no custom race or any mod was added except Cloaks of Skyrim.

EDIT: Hm I still have the lady grey body in whiterun even without installing Temptress race custom class on a new game, weird and lot of women in the town have the pink forhead or pinkbody skin and normal head, maybe im missing something or idk, kinda confused lol.

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Enb_2010

Head on this one.

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Enb_2011

Body on this one.

Not sure what im doing to cause this as i know it cant be common problem as i havent seen someone else post this so has to be something im doing but like i said, i only installed Cloaks of Skyrim, turned off rain in the Enb so i get normal looking rain, turned grass density up too 100 and thats all ive done, no sorting of loot or anything of such ran and the forhead issue is on just about every normal vanilla character, only ones i didnt see it on was i guess npcs added by mods because they looked way more realistic looking than vanilla.

Have a theory ima check but gonna have to reinstall and start from scratch again but will report back once done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:43 pm

I installed it, started a new game and its stable except for one issue.  Anytime I go to any trading post and try to sell or buy the game crashes.  I can interact with the Trader and have a conversation but whenever I try to buy or sell it crashes any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:50 pm

Lazycrockett wrote:
I installed it, started a new game and its stable except for one issue.  Anytime I go to any trading post and try to sell or buy the game crashes.  I can interact with the Trader and have a conversation but whenever I try to buy or sell it crashes any suggestions?

Hello!That hasn't been encountered by anyone yet, strange indeed.
Did you configure the mods from the MCM menu?
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t122-proper-mod-config-a-to-z-help#1329
Correct load-order?Check install instructions again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply, I'm a total noob when it comes to mod. I didn't want to start messing with things and totally F it up.  I will follow your advice and get back to you if that solves or doesn't solve the crash issue.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dlf
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:43 am

A few days ago I could get Mod Organizer to boot up to start SKSE, when I clicked 'new game' I'd see the logo, could still type into the console (albeit that did nothing), and could still hear the music (weather the replacement or the normal music) - even after about 10-13ish minutes of waiting it never progressed any future.  Skyrim is on an SSD all to it's self. Doubt it matters much but my GPU is a 7970 and I'm running Windows 7.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 12:48 am

dlf wrote:
A few days ago I could get Mod Organizer to boot up to start SKSE, when I clicked 'new game' I'd see the logo, could still type into the console (albeit that did nothing), and could still hear the music (weather the replacement or the normal music) - even after about 10-13ish minutes of waiting it never progressed any future.  Skyrim is on an SSD all to it's self. Doubt it matters much but my GPU is a 7970 and I'm running Windows 7.

Load order correct?RottenDub profile selected in MO?
When you start a new game some questions will pop-up.Answer them either with mouse or with enter button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:05 am

Okay I figured out I didn't have one of the boxes checked and running.  Works beautifully now.  Thank You for your work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: stutters   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 am

I have a better rig than you (gtx titan x). and i still get major stuttering. it's unplayable. i've followed all your instructions t a t. I even tried turning off all the optional mods. still stutters like crazy. I've been trying for hours. I give up. i hope others can make it go but ive tried on win 7 and 10. all sortsw of different combos, (even used my old gtx 970) and it still worksw horribly. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:03 am

dthorpe wrote:
I have a better rig than you (gtx titan x). and i still get major stuttering. it's unplayable. i've followed all your instructions t a t. I even tried turning off all the optional mods. still stutters like crazy. I've been trying for hours. I give up. i hope others can make it go but ive tried on win 7 and 10. all sortsw of different combos, (even used my old gtx 970) and it still worksw horribly. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry it doesn't work for you, checking out performance guide might help as it points out some of the packs working.Also working on a troubleshot guide right now, should be up in an hour or so.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
dlf
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:43 am

It is unfortunate that it seems my load order (for both panes) despite having clicked on priority that both lists are mostly sorted alphabetically. Downloaded the rar and extracted it directly to X:\Skyrim & X:\Skyrim\steamapps\common\Skyrim. The program icons (at the top of Mod Organizer) are pretty much all the icon they should show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: what do i do with this error (steam version)   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 am

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Skyrim11
Back to top Go down
Redevil387
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 am

I've gotten to the point in the install where I have to open up SKSE through MO.
But whatever I do I get an error message stating:

Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution.  Please set a different resolution in Skyrim's Launcher under 'Display Settings'.

I've been tackling this for several hours now to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:29 am

Redevil387 wrote:
Failed to initialize renderer.
Your display doesn't support the selected resolution.  Please set a different resolution in Skyrim's Launcher under 'Display Settings'.
What have you tried?  Try setting a different resolution in the MO-installed Skyrim Configurator.
Back to top Go down
Redevil387
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am

I'm new to MO, having mainly used NMM, so I'm not venturesomely sure what I can change in the configurator to make the game run without messing up the mod package.

Method I used where the ones I found on google for people having similar issues. Obviously none of them worked but here they are ffor your convenience:
I went into Device Manager an updated my graphics card. It didn't find any updates.

I open Skyrim Launcher and tried changing my resolution like the message said. Nothing changed.

One person said removing d3d9.dll did the trick for them. I gave it a shot and put it back when I still got the message.

Looking for solutions online Is awkward since there was specific installation method for this package so I'm not sure what to do exactly.

For convenience here's my computer information:
I use windows 10 and AMD Catalyst Control Center

Processor: AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 2.GHz
Installed memory: (RAM) 6.00 GB (5.47 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Redevil387 wrote:
I'm new to MO, having mainly used NMM, so I'm not venturesomely sure what I can change in the configurator to make the game run without messing up the mod package.

Method I used where the ones I found on google for people having similar issues. Obviously none of them worked but here they are ffor your convenience:
I went into Device Manager an updated my graphics card. It didn't find any updates.

I open Skyrim Launcher and tried changing my resolution like the message said. Nothing changed.

One person said removing d3d9.dll did the trick for them. I gave it a shot and put it back when I still got the message.

Looking for solutions online Is awkward since there was specific installation method for this package so I'm not sure what to do exactly.

For convenience here's my computer information:
I use windows 10 and AMD Catalyst Control Center

Processor: AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 2.GHz
Installed memory: (RAM) 6.00 GB (5.47 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Q: Failed to start SKSE?SKSE not found?
A: Bad install path

Q: Failed to initialize render or display not supported.
A: Change resolution for the pack (See performance guide)

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t162-install-troubleshoot
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t132-performance-guide

1.Start the configurator 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Capture

2.Choose a resolution and hit apply!

3.Done!

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Capture
Back to top Go down
Redevil387
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 11:34 pm

It's working!!
Now all I have to do is configure all the mods!
The FPS is really low (~5 FPS) but I never thought I'd really get this far! You're a genius! Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Skyrim HAS to be on "x:skyrim"?    1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 3:51 am

I made a new partition andd named it x, and I installed skyrim through steam. But it always creates folders itself like "skyrim\steamapps\common\skyrim.

Will it still work? and if not, how do i fix it.
Back to top Go down
obsolete1101
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:32 am

Xtrykr wrote:
I made a new partition andd named it x, and I installed skyrim through steam. But it always creates folders itself like "skyrim\steamapps\common\skyrim.

Will it still work? and if not, how do i fix it.
Create a symbolic link from the X:\ Drive to the steamapps drive if you don't want to risk it.

You could also do this to not have to limit the install to the X:\ drive itself (I have my install on my D drive, but I'm using a symbolic link to the X drive).
Here's an article about how symbolic links work, and how to use them. (wikipedia)

For an easy alternative, you can always download a third party program. I personally used Link Shell Extension (google is your friend.)

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ScottaBlast
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
ScottaBlast

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:52 pm

I have 236 on the left in mod organizer and 159 on the right.  Is there a list of the plugins andywhere I can double check these with?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:20 am

ScottaBlast wrote:
I have 236 on the left in mod organizer and 159 on the right.  Is there a list of the plugins andywhere I can double check these with?

Working as intended

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t113-modlist-v4

http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

gastovski wrote:
ScottaBlast wrote:
Same here. Also some of mods are not enabled, is it working as intended or else?.

With ENB the game is pretty dark any idea how to fix it.

And finally, the game doesn't create ini files in documents folder.

MCM menu >>> Vivid Weathers

Q : Where are my ini's stored?
A : X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t130-knowledge-base
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi. First of all thank you for your amazing work on all these mods.
I'm a noob so please bear with me.
I have a problem. I installed SPM v4.1 over a freshly installed Skyrim Legendary Edition and I opened the game using SKSE through MO.
When I selected New game I'm getting this screen:
1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_07_01_2016_17_29_59_01
It doesn't go away whatever I click and nothing happens. What should I do?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello and welcome!
Just wait for the game to load and you'll be able to answer the questions-pop-up.
After the game loads you'll be able to select them with Enter, Space or by clicking the answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Another thing, In your tutorial for bashed patch:
Quote :
3.Only select Tweak Settings >>> A.I : Max Active Actors = 200  >>> Combat : Max Actors = 100 (Depending on your CPU you can lower this value, first one is for max actors that can "act" , second one is the max NPC's that can be active in a fight)
*Others values are handled by other mods.
4.On Leveled lists click automatic. (a list should appear)
On step 4 should I check the box for Leveled Lists, because in step 3 you specified only to check Tweak Settings.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 pm

xskull03 wrote:
On step 4 should I check the box for Leveled Lists, because in step 3 you specified only to check Tweak Settings.

Yes leveled lists should be checked...that's 90% of the reason to create a bashed patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:54 am

I have seen a few other posts with differing numbers of total mods, you have told them its all as intended, while the install instructions says yet another number..So a a bit confused to start with. My own shows, 240 left, 159 right. 

ALSO
I am near certain that some of the mods that are not checked in the mod organiser should, as there are masters that required before the game will even launch. Could you advise on what might be wrong? or at last what should and should not be checked from the following?

Roads 3d meshes
NO JUMP LANDING SOUNDS
Dawn of Skyrim Collection
Data Folder for MO -RM-
AutosaveManager121
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] -RM-
[SMIM Fixes]Merged All
[AI Fixes] ImmersiveDetection WaterAI RM
WTF Patch Done

There are a few others but they are all labelled optional.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Roads 3d meshes <<< replaced by something better in 4.2
NO JUMP LANDING SOUNDS <<< optional
Dawn of Skyrim Collection <<< FPS heavy
Data Folder for MO -RM- <<< not needed anymore
AutosaveManager121 <<< should be removed
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] -RM- <<< replaced in 4.2
[SMIM Fixes]Merged All <<< replaced in 4.2
[AI Fixes] ImmersiveDetection WaterAI RM <<< found on dangerous mods list replaced by dynamic stealth
WTF Patch Done <<< optional makes the game a lot harder.

For 4.2
1.Make sure you are not a vampire or werewolf and not in a major city and save your game.
2.Remove these mods from MO's left pane :
AutoSave Manager (buggy)
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] •RM• (buggy.fixed and improved in 4.2)
Data folder for MO •RM• (not necessary)
[AI Fixes] ImmersiveDetection WaterAI RM (On the dangerous mods list,replaced by dynamic stealth)
[Animals]SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators (Updated to latest version in 4.2)
FNIS Behavior (Updated in 4.2)
*If you have bad performance in Whiterun and other towns detick not delete Dawn of Skyrim Collection
3.Download the update and place the files from "Skyrim" in your "Skyrim" folder (obviously ☺)
3.aUse any of the optional files (already configured saved games or more transparent water you should know where they need to go)
4.Open MO as you normally would and start SKSE (Load order should be automatically correctly sorted with the new mods in their place)

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t158-update-4-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:10 pm

I should have seen those instructions, sorry.

Though now when I try to launch it, I get an error:

"Unable to find masterfile:
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] RM.esp
Required by:
ASIS.esp"
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:17 pm

Sanctus Simia wrote:
I should have seen those instructions, sorry.
Though now when I try to launch it, I get an error:
"Unable to find masterfile:
[Werewolfs&Vampires Overhaul] RM.esp
Required by:
ASIS.esp"

This little thread is made to ensure smooth sailing with the pack and help some people with some common problems when installing the pack and after.
This should've been done from the start but i guess it's to late for that now as people's problems and answers are spread all over the place.

1.Clean your master files

•Numerous tutorials out there but for the lazy people here's a simple one

2.Re-create the bashed patch and SkyProc patches to ensure maximum compatibility

•More info on this can be found on |Skyrim Simple tutorials|
•For the lazy ones :

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t162-install-troubleshoot
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t120-skyrim-simple-tutorials

EDIT : If you don't have java i'll upload a portable version for you that you can put in X:\Skyrim\Java

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwh6k5la3qd0ukm/jPortable_8_Update_91_repack.paf.exe?dl=0

You'll have to modify and set the new path like in the SS below...This will be included in future updated... for now i'll have to manually set path if no java installed to C:\

Do the same for SUM/ASIS/WTF/DSR.

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Capture

EDIT 2 :

1.Install java portable to X:\Skyrim
2.Set path as in the SS above
3.easy path to copy and modify | X:\Skyrim\Java\bin\javaw.exe |
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:37 am

Hi! First post... eagerly awaiting to test this out. You will be my hero if it does. I've spent hundreds of hours working with Bash/MO to get my mod list to work and would always run into problems. SO much frustration..

Just to clarify... when searching kat.ph, there are two 4.2 versions - a FULL & Update. Is the FULL install legit? I installed it and right off the bat I see some discrepancies in the install instructions (there are far more mods). I'm not sure if thats because the video is outdated or if this install has additional mods.

Also, I was searching everywhere for the optional folder to start with the preconfigured save and I couldn't find it. I'm assuming its because I didn't download the update pack and installed the FULL version.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:39 am

Jubileet wrote:
Hi! First post... eagerly awaiting to test this out. You will be my hero if it does. I've spent hundreds of hours working with Bash/MO to get my mod list to work and would always run into problems. SO much frustration..
Just to clarify... when searching kat.ph, there are two 4.2 versions - a FULL & Update. Is the FULL install legit? I installed it and right off the bat I see some discrepancies in the install instructions (there are far more mods). I'm not sure if thats because the video is outdated or if this install has additional mods.
Also, I was searching everywhere for the optional folder to start with the preconfigured save and I couldn't find it. I'm assuming its because I didn't download the update pack and installed the FULL version.

Version 4.3 will be up in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Acronym
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Acronym

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Hey Rotten. When I run MO I have 221 items in the left pane and 137 in the right pane. Any idea why? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Acronym wrote:
Hey Rotten. When I run MO I have 221 items in the left pane and 137 in the right pane. Any idea why? Thanks.

I'm not sure of the new official count but it is normal that those numbers are not the same.
Back to top Go down
Acronym
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Acronym

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:17 pm

Great, thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 am

Wanted to say thanks in advance for this awesome mod pack, however I seem to have run into some issues. 

I've followed the Steam install instructions in the main post of this thread, yet when I run Mod Organizer, it see's zero mods. So it appears I have some sort of directory issue. 

I followed the steps as accurately as possible I feel, not sure what I could have done wrong, obviously something however. Is there any way to see an example of a correct modorganizer.ini? I feel the issue lies within there, something simple I'm sure. 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Problem fixed

Last edited by astraeos118 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:09 am

When editing the ini be sure you look for x:/ and x:\, both slashes. Also one file path had double the slashes so I needed to add double slashes in my file path for that replacement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:18 am

Jubileet wrote:
When editing the ini be sure you look for x:/ and x:\, both slashes. Also one file path had double the slashes so I needed to add double slashes in my file path for that replacement.

Yeah I went through every line and got that issue sorted. 

I do however, have a new issue now. 

I've gotten loaded up into the game, from the save files you guys provide. However, when I load into the game, immediately I get a popup warning from Dual Sheathe Redux that says it does not have the proper patch data, please re run the SkyProc patcher or something and enable the esp. 

ALSO, it seems I have a skeleton issue, as all the characters are just frozen in place with their arms kinda spread to their sides, zero animations or anything. 

Whats curious is that in Mod Organizer, there definitely is a Dual Sheathe Redux patch .esp, so I'm really not sure whats going on. And yes, it is activated. 

I searched around on the forums about this skeleton issue, and one post that is kind of old now said to rerun FNIS, however when I do try to rerun FNIS from within MO, it just spits me errors. 

Help? I've never used FNIS precisely because it seemed like too much trouble, so I'm really not sure how to troubleshoot this.

edit: This is what I see when I try to re-run FNIS from within MO 

Code:
FNIS Behavior V6.3  7/11/2016 8:29:55 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)  male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 34 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:45 am

Make sure your overwrite folder is empty before running FNIS or any kid of patch/procer.
Also be sure to run everything with admin rights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 am

RottenDub wrote:
Make sure your overwrite folder is empty before running FNIS or any kid of patch/procer.

Hmmm... overwrite folder is empty, and I'm running Mod Organizer as Admin, yet I'm still getting that ERROR(9): INdex was outside the bounds of the array. 

Am I perhaps missing some sort of runtime? This FNIS generator is Java based like all the other patchers yes?

edit : And whenever I try to run the DSR patcher, it says that I'm missing masters for Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT_RND.esp, which are RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp and RealisticWaterTwo.esp, BOTH of which MO recognizes, BOTH of which are checked and activated in both the left and right panel of MO.

Now I'm just stumped.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:01 am

astraeos118 wrote:
RottenDub wrote:

Hmmm... overwrite folder is empty, and I'm running Mod Organizer as Admin, yet I'm still getting that ERROR(9): INdex was outside the bounds of the array. 
Am I perhaps missing some sort of runtime? This FNIS generator is Java based like all the other patchers yes?

FNIS is marked as exe not .jar file,so no need to update java.
Restart PC and make sure the user you are logged in on your PC has full control of the Skyrim folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.Installation Guide & Tutorials   1.Installation Guide & Tutorials - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1.Installation Guide & Tutorials
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!