Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got copyright infringement what should i do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelvu1811
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

I got copyright infringement what should i do? Empty
PostSubject: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:53 am

I got copyright infringement from downloading spm 4.4 mod pack and got another one from the same company that sent me the email for spm 4.4 for torrenting my brother skyrim. Should i ignore the emails? someone pls relpy
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:12 am

Their is already a discussion.
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t959-copyright-infrigement

TLDR; Their are actually 0 files from Bethesda in the pack. It might be because it has Skyrim as a directory that it is flagged. Regardless VPN's are cheap I recommend Private Internet Access. It's worth.
Back to top Go down
michaelvu1811
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptySun May 27, 2018 4:13 am

robosky wrote:

TLDR; Their are actually 0 files from Bethesda in the pack. It might be because it has Skyrim as a directory that it is flagged. Regardless VPN's are cheap I recommend Private Internet Access. It's worth.
should i ignore those emails?
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 4:14 am

michaelvu1811 wrote:
robosky wrote:

I mean, hypothetically if they did try to sue you or whatever; They would have 0 info on you stealing any intellectual property, because their is no intellectual property in the pack. My suggestion is purchase a VPN service so you never have that situation come up, but if they did try to bring you into a legal situation they would lose because their is no property from Bethesda in the pack. If they contact you just try to have them explain what in the pack is Bethesda IP because they won't be able to actually point towards any files. It's just scare tactics, alot of times these emails are just empty threats. It's best to just avoid communicating with them.
Back to top Go down
michaelvu1811
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 4:18 am

robosky wrote:
michaelvu1811 wrote:
robosky wrote:

I mean, hypothetically if they did try to sue you or whatever; They would have 0 info on you stealing any intellectual property, because their is no intellectual property in the pack. My suggestion is purchase a VPN service so you never have that situation come up, but if they did try to bring you into a legal situation they would lose because their is no property from Bethesda in the pack. If they contact you just try to have them explain what in the pack is Bethesda IP because they won't be able to actually point towards any files. It's just scare tactics, alot of times these emails are just empty threats. It's best to just avoid communicating with them.
Yea ima just ignore it i got it twice from the same person for pirating skyrim for my brother and for downloading this pack they havent sent anything to me after that day.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:08 pm

michaelvu1811 wrote:
robosky wrote:
michaelvu1811 wrote:
robosky wrote:

Yea ima just ignore it i got it twice from the same person for pirating skyrim for my brother and for downloading this pack they havent sent anything to me after that day.

Yeah I wouldn't Pirate the Game. That's a sh*tty thing to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got copyright infringement what should i do?   I got copyright infringement what should i do? Empty

Back to top Go down

I got copyright infringement what should i do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!