Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where be dragons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koffa
New Face!
New Face!

Where be dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Where be dragons?   Where be dragons? EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm currently on level 20.  I set the dragon delay thing to 0, because I wanted to meet them as early as possible.  Somehow they're not coming.  I've all sorts of timer settings on previous characters but have yet to encounter a dragon on SPM 4.4.

I'd also like to do the main quest.  Is starting that possible at all (from, say, the first dragon encounter at the watchtower on)?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Where be dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   Where be dragons? EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Koffa wrote:
I'm currently on level 20.  I set the dragon delay thing to 0, because I wanted to meet them as early as possible.  Somehow they're not coming.  I've all sorts of timer settings on previous characters but have yet to encounter a dragon on SPM 4.4.

I'd also like to do the main quest.  Is starting that possible at all (from, say, the first dragon encounter at the watchtower on)?

There might be some scripts from DSAMG ( dragon absorb more glorious ) [*might be a mistake on my part] 

-Make sure skyrim unbound is lower than DSAMG and player help (basically place it above bashed patch)
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Koffa
New Face!
New Face!

Where be dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   Where be dragons? EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Thanks!  I'll try and post the results when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where be dragons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where be dragons?   Where be dragons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where be dragons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!