Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fps limit Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fps limit Issue Empty
PostSubject: Fps limit Issue   Fps limit Issue EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Everything is working perfectly fine for me exepct for the fps.

Now when i load into the game my fps doesn't seem to limit to 60 instead it keeps going to 90 and above when i am in a house and 70-90 when i am outside.

I set the iFPSClamp=60 and yet it doesn't seem to do anything. 

So i found the problem for this, it lies in my driver settings. But i use AMD with the latest Crimson Software and the setting in there is totaly diffrent then Nvidea or other's. So i have no clue on what to change and what not. I can't seem to find V-Sync on there either.

Any Suggestions? Solutions on this? 

Is there an alternative way to limit my fps?

Edit: I fixed it with a temporarly solution by switching the EnableFPSLimit=false to true in enblocal.ini. 

Any other solutions are still welcome since i don't realy trust this method all that much considering all the bugs attached to it but atleast i can play for now
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Fps limit Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fps limit Issue   Fps limit Issue EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:01 am

voltisla wrote:
Everything is working perfectly fine for me exepct for the fps.

Now when i load into the game my fps doesn't seem to limit to 60 instead it keeps going to 90 and above when i am in a house and 70-90 when i am outside.

I set the iFPSClamp=60 and yet it doesn't seem to do anything. 

So i found the problem for this, it lies in my driver settings. But i use AMD with the latest Crimson Software and the setting in there is totaly diffrent then Nvidea or other's. So i have no clue on what to change and what not. I can't seem to find V-Sync on there either.

Any Suggestions? Solutions on this? 

Is there an alternative way to limit my fps?

Edit: I fixed it with a temporarly solution by switching the EnableFPSLimit=false to true in enblocal.ini. 

Any other solutions are still welcome since i don't realy trust this method all that much considering all the bugs attached to it but atleast i can play for now

Check : http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t64-ini-download-center
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Fps limit Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!