Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

where to buy Skyrim LE these days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thecheesemo
New Face!
New Face!

where to buy Skyrim LE these days Empty
PostSubject: where to buy Skyrim LE these days   where to buy Skyrim LE these days EmptyWed May 16, 2018 2:14 pm

I'm home recovering from minor surgery (wisdom teeth extraction) and its been a while since i tried modded Skyrim. I've been watching this project for a year or so now and i was going to jump in when 5.0 was released. but considering i have the time to try and install things today... and i'm feeling the itch... i want to give 4.4 a shot.

However, at this point i only own Skyrim SE on steam and after reading around the forum a bit, it seems that is a no go for 4.4. does anyone on here know about a good place to buy a digital download version of Skyrim LE that works with 4.4? I see a disk version on amazon... but i'm spoiled and i don't want to wait. i noticed gamestop has it on their website... but its like $40 and that is pretty steep for me for what is essentially and older version of a game i already own on the same platform. I also don't want to pirate it since that is a hassle and any pirated version might have some unexpected incompatibilities. (i also think pirating would still be illegal for me, since i own a different version)

alternatively,  is there someway to get legendary via the fact that i own Skyrim SE on steam that i'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

where to buy Skyrim LE these days Empty
PostSubject: Re: where to buy Skyrim LE these days   where to buy Skyrim LE these days EmptyWed May 16, 2018 4:05 pm

thecheesemo wrote:
I'm home recovering from minor surgery (wisdom teeth extraction) and its been a while since i tried modded Skyrim. I've been watching this project for a year or so now and i was going to jump in when 5.0 was released. but considering i have the time to try and install things today... and i'm feeling the itch... i want to give 4.4 a shot.

However, at this point i only own Skyrim SE on steam and after reading around the forum a bit, it seems that is a no go for 4.4. does anyone on here know about a good place to buy a digital download version of Skyrim LE that works with 4.4? I see a disk version on amazon... but i'm spoiled and i don't want to wait. i noticed gamestop has it on their website... but its like $40 and that is pretty steep for me for what is essentially and older version of a game i already own on the same platform. I also don't want to pirate it since that is a hassle and any pirated version might have some unexpected incompatibilities. (i also think pirating would still be illegal for me, since i own a different version)

alternatively,  is there someway to get legendary via the fact that i own Skyrim SE on steam that i'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Hello!

I think this is what you are looking for https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-5-skyrim-legendary-edition-pc
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

where to buy Skyrim LE these days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!