Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolves sounds are too loud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RbN420
I'm getting the hang of this

Wolves sounds are too loud Empty
PostSubject: Wolves sounds are too loud   Wolves sounds are too loud EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:21 am

Wild wolves sounds, specially those running away from fire are too loud compared to any other sound in the game, what is the best way to fix it?
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: Wolves sounds are too loud   Wolves sounds are too loud EmptyWed May 09, 2018 2:26 pm

RbN420 wrote:
Wild wolves sounds, specially those running away from fire are too loud compared to any other sound in the game, what is the best way to fix it?

Just install a mod that fixes the problem. Here's what I found after 2 seconds of searching https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73160/
Just install it and activate it on the left-hand side of mod manager.
Back to top Go down
RbN420

PostSubject: Re: Wolves sounds are too loud   Wolves sounds are too loud EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:38 pm

LeloDragneel wrote:
RbN420 wrote:

Just install a mod that fixes the problem. Here's what I found after 2 seconds of searching https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73160/
Just install it and activate it on the left-hand side of mod manager.

Thank You, but this is not what i need, the sound i speaking of is the one they use when suffering, it's really louder than the whole game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves sounds are too loud   Wolves sounds are too loud Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolves sounds are too loud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!