Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frustrating Stutters / Lag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka
New Face!
New Face!

Frustrating  Stutters / Lag Empty
PostSubject: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:59 pm

So i recently installed the Modpack and everything went well, i started the game created a Character and when i spawned in the framerate was fine at first
but when i moved my mouse to look around my frames dropp to 1-2 Fps and the game freezes for a few seconds. This only happens outside of Towns ! 
When i'm intown my fps are around 25-30 which is fine for Citys. But outside of Citys its just unplayable. I did everything in the performance Guide and it did not help. 
I'm not sure what else i can try to fix that.

I'd like to know if u have any suggestions as to what i can do differently to fix that.

heres what i tried:

-Disabling NPC Travelers and Dogs ( That gave me an Error when starting the game ( Required by ASIS ) )
-Put Shadow and Water quality on the lowest possible ( Kept Textures on very High )
-Set the Vram in enblocal to "VideoMemorySizeMb=26464" 
-Set "UseDefferedRendering=false"

My System:

8GB RAM
GTX 1060 3GB
FX-8350 OC to 4.2hz
Win 10
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Asuka wrote:
So i recently installed the Modpack and everything went well, i started the game created a Character and when i spawned in the framerate was fine at first
but when i moved my mouse to look around my frames dropp to 1-2 Fps and the game freezes for a few seconds. This only happens outside of Towns ! 
When i'm intown my fps are around 25-30 which is fine for Citys. But outside of Citys its just unplayable. I did everything in the performance Guide and it did not help. 
I'm not sure what else i can try to fix that.

I'd like to know if u have any suggestions as to what i can do differently to fix that.

heres what i tried:

-Disabling NPC Travelers and Dogs ( That gave me an Error when starting the game ( Required by ASIS ) )
-Put Shadow and Water quality on the lowest possible ( Kept Textures on very High )
-Set the Vram in enblocal to "VideoMemorySizeMb=26464" 
-Set "UseDefferedRendering=false"

My System:

8GB RAM
GTX 1060 3GB
FX-8350 OC to 4.2hz
Win 10
thats to be expected, your cpu is very old and cannot handle such a high volume of mods. and your gpu is below the recommended specs with 3 gb vram only..
and 8gb of rams only will not make it any easier either, you will need at least 16 gb of rams and 6 gb of vram
Back to top Go down
Zanmark
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag EmptyFri May 04, 2018 1:39 am

my specs are

Xeon E-1230 v.3 3.30 ghz
GTX 780 with 3 GB
8GB ram 
run on a ssd

i deleted some mods like fairies and divine punishment, but also added bijin wives warmaids etc. 
and some other mods like run for your life, when vampires attack and also snowfall and relightning skyrim +ele lite.

and it runs

i changed shadow 2048, water 1024, also gras to 100, and if you change or disable mods dont forget to remake asis patch dyndolod and dual sheath patch
1 thing i need to ask how did you get that
 "VideoMemorySizeMb=26464" 

i didnt used the tool i looked into my monitor resolution menu under total available memory

Last edited by Zanmark on Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag EmptyFri May 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Zanmark wrote:
my specs are

Xeon E-1230 v.3 3.30 ghz
GTX 780 with 3 GB
8GB ram 
run on a ssd

i deleted some mods like fairies and divine punishment, but also added bijin wives warmaids etc. 
and some other mods like run for your life, when vampires attack and also snowfall and relightning skyrim +ele lite.

and it runs

i changed shadow 2048, water 1024, also gras to 100, and if you change or disable mods dont forget to remake asis patch dyndolod and dual sheath patch

1 think i ask how did you get that
Set the Vram in enblocal to "VideoMemorySizeMb=26464" 

i didnt used the tool i looked into my monitor resolution menu under total available memory

I said this on a couple of different ocasions adding bijin wives warmaids etc. produced lag spikes (game would run fine until you entered an inn and then get out , once exiting FPS would go to 13 FPS and stay there)

You also should set VideoMemorySizeMb=3096
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Zanmark

PostSubject: Re: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag EmptyFri May 04, 2018 11:07 pm

i dont have problems rotten only postet what i did, sry for my english if you missunderstood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrating Stutters / Lag   Frustrating  Stutters / Lag Empty

Back to top Go down

Frustrating Stutters / Lag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!