Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod load order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plasmatic
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Mod load order Empty
PostSubject: Mod load order   Mod load order EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 pm

I recently found this modpack and so far I love it.

But after experiencing a few crashes due to grass textures I tried to disable some of the extra textures, and now the game will not load the save at all, it crashes about halfway through the loading.

So I figure I messed up by removing the texture, i enable it again, but I think now the mod load order is messed up.

Is there an easy way to reset the load order? like an ini file or something I should replace with the one from the modpack?

essentially I want to "reset" the mods load order and which mods are enabled, preferably without reinstalling the entire game and modpack :)

EDIT: Got it working again, but whenever I go East of Whiterun and slightly south behind the mountain (Darkwater Crossing Area) I CTD with a error not unlike:http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t974-crash-from-reading-binary-data-corrupt-nif but for Grass textures.

EDIT 2: After a full reinstall it works again, this time i did not touch even the optional modpacks. seems some weren't so optional afterall :)
Back to top Go down

Mod load order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!