Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaeh
New Face!
New Face!

Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst Empty
PostSubject: Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst   Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi there, first of all thanks a lot for the mod pack !

I have still a problem. I've installed it, started a new game and messed up the tundra defense tutorial (put the well in windhelm, woopsy.).

I tried to deactivate the mod in MO, but ended messing up the mod order :|.

I then re-unzip the modpack to my Skyrim install, everything looks nice and all, started a fresh new game (again) but now i can only decrease thirst with water (sounds logic in a way) and not with alcohol bottles.

The alcohols and some food have also "vanilla" description "give X stamina / health" for exemple :/.

Did I messed up again ? Do I miss some mod config ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst   Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:27 am

When you unzipped the files of the pack in your directory, I'm assuming you overwrote them. In which case, you'll need to manually re-activate Realistic Needs and Diseases from the in-game MCM. Realistic Needs and Diseases is one of the few mods that you'll need to manually activate after making your character. There's also Frostfall and Hunterborn which you'll need to manually activate.
Back to top Go down
kaeh
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst   Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst EmptyFri May 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Hello, first of all, thanks for your answer.

I already activated those mods but i still have the issue :/, even with new game (and mods activated in MCM) or with preconfigured saves :/.

Could this be another option in the MCM menu ? Or maybe it's simply overriden by another mod and is totally normal in the modpack ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst   Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcohols don't give bottle nor decrease thirst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!