Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
isendel11
New Face!
New Face!

What mod is responsible for the number of enemies? Empty
PostSubject: What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?   What mod is responsible for the number of enemies? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Hi,

I just finished installing this awesome modpack and I'm going through my first playthrough. I started from the preconfigured save and then customized a little bit but nothing special.

The issue I'm having is the following: I'm going through the very first dungeon (Bleak falls burrow) and as soon as you get past the big spider, it's completely swarmed by super high-level draugrs (in the first room after the spider there's like 6 empress draugrs hurling fireballs at me plus some restless and some others for a total of maybe a dozen draugrs). Clearly this is something that is (wrongly) affected by some mod, but taking a look at the list I couldn't figure out which one. Any tips on how to get the number of draugrs under control?

I tried a bandit dungeon (a bounty quest) and the spawns were ok, so as of now it only looks like it affect draugrs and not spawns in general.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?   What mod is responsible for the number of enemies? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:41 pm

try adjusting the settings for ASIS

here is the mod on nexus to read up on it
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18436/
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?   What mod is responsible for the number of enemies? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:55 pm

It also has a MCM menu so you can adjust the spawns to your liking. To set as vanilla just set all values to 0 and wait 30 day (prefferably in an indoor cell)
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?   What mod is responsible for the number of enemies? Empty

Back to top Go down

What mod is responsible for the number of enemies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!