Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus_Regis
I'm getting the hang of this

[Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid   [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 pm

This is one of the best mods to have during a play-through since it doesn't only let you role play as a hybrid and have the whole experience in one play it also allows you to be a lich from skyrim undeath at the same time and has a patch plugin for undeath - classical lichdom :D .

Link : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37658/
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
LeloDragneel

[Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid   [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 8:05 am

Nexus_Regis wrote:
This is one of the best mods to have during a play-through since it doesn't only let you role play as a hybrid and have the whole experience in one play it also allows you to be a lich from skyrim undeath at the same time and has a patch plugin for undeath - classical lichdom :D .

Link : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37658/
Very interesting. The models in the screenshots look very low quality, but they're actually quite decent in-game. However I can see this being too overpowered. May need balancing.
Back to top Go down
Nexus_Regis

PostSubject: Re: [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid   [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 am

It'snot really overpowered since u need to need to go through the process of being both a vampire and a werewolf to use it and there are different kind of presets that u choose from in-game (both weakness and powers-powers only-transformations only etc),
also one of the good things is that it's not a forced kind of mod, like how the add items in 4.4 is there(and that's definitely overpowered) and u can just drop or ignore it = )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid   [Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mod Suggestion] True Hybrid - Tainted Blood of the Dragonborn - Werewolf and Vampire Hybrid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!