Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kico
New Face!
New Face!

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini Empty
PostSubject: Problem with ModOrganizer.ini   Problem with ModOrganizer.ini EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 pm

I have been playing with the pack for 2 weeks or so now and have not had any problems. I wanted to change up the ENB which i have active so i downloaded the ENB Manager and extracted it into my C: drive. I then attempted to open the manager through MO and found that the file path MO looks for is:

D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/teamteamappsommonkyrim/FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe

The most worrying part is the "teamteamappsommonkyrim" part. I then attempt to correct the file path, save the ini, then try launching it again through MO but it still says the incorrect file path. When i go back into the ini, it has reverted back to the incorrect file path. I have tried making the ini read-only but that does not work at all.

Any help would be appreciated, although it isn't game-breaking, just really annoying as i would like to experience the other ENBs.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Changed the txt file that i extracted in C: drive and launched the ENB manager from my Skyrim directory manually and it works. Above problem still persists however i can change my ENB so it is no longer important.
Back to top Go down
Cerillion
New Face!
New Face!

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini Empty
PostSubject: could you maybe copypaste your modorganizer.ini file here?   Problem with ModOrganizer.ini EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Kico wrote:
I have been playing with the pack for 2 weeks or so now and have not had any problems. I wanted to change up the ENB which i have active so i downloaded the ENB Manager and extracted it into my C: drive. I then attempted to open the manager through MO and found that the file path MO looks for is:

D:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/teamteamappsommonkyrim/FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe

The most worrying part is the "teamteamappsommonkyrim" part. I then attempt to correct the file path, save the ini, then try launching it again through MO but it still says the incorrect file path. When i go back into the ini, it has reverted back to the incorrect file path. I have tried making the ini read-only but that does not work at all.

Any help would be appreciated, although it isn't game-breaking, just really annoying as i would like to experience the other ENBs.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Changed the txt file that i extracted in C: drive and launched the ENB manager from my Skyrim directory manually and it works. Above problem still persists however i can change my ENB so it is no longer important.
Back to top Go down

Problem with ModOrganizer.ini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!