Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black screen after alt-tabbing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeloDragneel
I'm getting the hang of this
LeloDragneel

Black screen after alt-tabbing Empty
PostSubject: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:54 am

Fresh non-steam install. Everything works and loads fine. But when I alt tab out, then alt tab back into Skyrim, all I see is a black screen. Skyrim is still responsive though. What's the best way to fix this?
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:46 pm

alt tab out and back again
then wait as there is a lot to load back in
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm

tommysparks wrote:
alt tab out and back again
then wait as there is a lot to load back in

Yep that's the way to go, a small correction for clarity sake... after you're done doing whatever you want desktop-wise double ALT-TAB to go back into Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:42 pm

LeloDragneel wrote:
Fresh non-steam install. Everything works and loads fine. But when I alt tab out, then alt tab back into Skyrim, all I see is a black screen. Skyrim is still responsive though. What's the best way to fix this?
actually there's a mod that puts the game in windowed mode and fixes the black screen issue permanently, and it also happens to make the game smoother somehow.. look for it on nexus i forgot its name
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Forsaken wrote:
LeloDragneel wrote:
actually there's a mod that puts the game in windowed mode and fixes the black screen issue permanently, and it also happens to make the game smoother somehow.. look for it on nexus i forgot its name
OneTweak ?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:52 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
LeloDragneel wrote:
OneTweak ?
yea i think that's the name of the mod
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Forsaken wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
LeloDragneel wrote:
OneTweak ?

The one in X:\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\OneTweak ?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 4:59 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
LeloDragneel wrote:
OneTweak ?

if we already have it in spm 4.4 then i don't think thats the one, because the game is supposed to be in windowed mode with it installed. i'll try to look for it and see
Back to top Go down
Forsaken
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Forsaken

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:46 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Forsaken wrote:
LeloDragneel wrote:
OneTweak ?

yes it is onetweak, tho without installing it in MO it will not work properly, because before installing it the game will not be in windowed mode and will have the above problems. ive tested it all day yesterday
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing EmptyWed May 09, 2018 2:53 pm

I fixed it long ago by making these changes in my enblocal.ini

Code:
[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black screen after alt-tabbing   Black screen after alt-tabbing Empty

Back to top Go down

Black screen after alt-tabbing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!