Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

copyright infrigement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluedude2323
New Face!
New Face!

copyright infrigement Empty
PostSubject: copyright infrigement   copyright infrigement EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 3:53 am

Began downloading the torrent for SPM 4.4 and got an email from comcast saying zenimax-cc@copyright-compliance.com has filed a dmca copyright infrigement complaint against me for downloading the mod pack.  Before I contact the concerning parties about this i want to be sure.. is this illegal?  I already have the game installed from steam and the torrent doesnt have the game in it as far as i am aware.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: copyright infrigement   copyright infrigement EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 9:41 pm

bluedude2323 wrote:
Began downloading the torrent for SPM 4.4 and got an email from comcast saying zenimax-cc@copyright-compliance.com has filed a dmca copyright infrigement complaint against me for downloading the mod pack.  Before I contact the concerning parties about this i want to be sure.. is this illegal?  I already have the game installed from steam and the torrent doesnt have the game in it as far as i am aware.
 Pack contains no files that are related to Zenimax's or Bethesda's intellectual propriety, so no it's not.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
bluedude2323
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: copyright infrigement   copyright infrigement EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:10 am

RottenDub wrote:
Pack contains no files that are related to Zenimax's or Bethesda's intellectual propriety, so no it's not.

I thought so.  Must be because of the file name including "skyrim" that it sent up the red flags.. anyways I downloaded the whole thing and FBI hasnt busted down my door yet.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: copyright infrigement   copyright infrigement EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 pm

I received the same notice of copyright infringement.

Please call your ISP and tell them that in no way does this file contain copyright material. If enough of us complain they should remove the warning and the mark on your account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: copyright infrigement   copyright infrigement Empty

Back to top Go down

copyright infrigement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!