Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaydash
New Face!
New Face!

THANKS for this!  ...and a few quick questions : ) Empty
PostSubject: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   THANKS for this!  ...and a few quick questions : ) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Thanks for this pack Rotten!  It's a huge help to folks who LOVE SKYRIM, and would love to play through a crazy-awesome-modded Skyrim but don't have the time to make it happen...  I spent more time than I care to remember working through a super long, detailed guide, just to have a whole lot of problems -almost certainly my fault, I'm sure I missed something (or some things).  However, after days of reading and working through that process, I wasn't really motivated to go through the whole process again to try and figure it out.  So, I've spent a couple of hours here reading the notes and posts and I'm really looking forward to finding some time to give PM a go!

Before jumping in, a few questions occurred to me that I couldn't find direct answers to -I searched! 

1) if anyone knows... will everything work properly with a 360 controller (as opposed to a keyboard)?  Not to start a debate, I totally get the pros and cons of each (and have a rig dedicated to the good ol' mouse and keyboard), but my personal favorite way to enjoy Skyrim has been kicked back on the couch in front of a larger screen.

2) this might be silly... no, it's definitely silly... but I love this spinning emblem mod for the main menu: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/
Would adding it screw anything up? And if not, what's the best way for me to do it -just copy the two files it references into the Skyrim directory like the mod's install instructions explain?

3) I didn't notice any main menu mods in the PM lists -would other main menu modification mods adversely affect anything in PM -like main menu background wallpapers?

Thanks to the community for any help/advise.  

And, again, THANK YOU Rotten for the insane amount of time that you put into these packs.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   THANKS for this!  ...and a few quick questions : ) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

1. I would think a keyboard and mouse is definitely preferrable as there are a lot of keybinds with so many mods. I know some people do use the controller though and seem to make do.

2. Any mod that does not add a .esp file should be fairly safe. The spinning emblem is a nice touch and I would load it normally with mod organizer.

3. Same as above. Should be fairly safe.
Back to top Go down
jaydash
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   THANKS for this!  ...and a few quick questions : ) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 3:30 am

Thank you for taking the time to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )   THANKS for this!  ...and a few quick questions : ) Empty

Back to top Go down

THANKS for this! ...and a few quick questions : )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!