Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

v5.0 for Skyrim SE

Go down 
+4
xerx
RottenDub
carlos299
tommysparks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:14 pm

I have been playing around with the mods for Skyrim SE and using the alpha version of SKSE64. It seems to be working well and I would like to see if there is any interest on collaboration to get a similar mod pack going for SE edition. We can discuss what mods merge well and what substitutes to use in place of mods that are not yet available for SE. I can also try to convert some oldrim mods to SE if they do not require .dll in their install.

Rotten has done an amazing job with these mod packs and maybe if a few of us work together we could get this going for SE users as well.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:47 pm

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12562

Looks like a pretty good base to start with. I am working with the merges to get the esp's down and adding some other popular mods. What else would you guys like to see?
Back to top Go down
carlos299
New Face!
New Face!

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 1:50 am

Hey, I took a look at the mod list, it's very detailed and extensive, in the following days when I'll have more time I'll set it up and give you some feedback, but at the first look it's amazing! 
For the last few months I've been thinking about getting back to modding Skyrim now that I have a new PC and a fresh start (lost all my previous saves and mods too unfortunately), but I couldn't decide between Oldrim and Special Edition or simply to wait for SPM 5.0. I wanted to ask people here who are more experienced what the major disadvantages Special Edition has right now; which kind of essential or important mods we will not be seeing ported to SE ever or in the foreseeable future or simply why they personally would choose SE or Oldrim if they started modding now.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:25 am

the major disadvantage is that skse is still in alpha. What I have found so far though is that there is no shortage of mods and many oldrim mods can be converted to work with SE. I believe the better memory management in SE far outweighs the disadvantage of the number of mods in oldrim. New mods are being released daily and many are still in active development and receiving updates. When skse gets out of alpha (it is very stable as is) I would look to see many more mods get converted.

The guy working on that load order in the link I posted has done quite a bit of work and if you try to fit it all in you will blow past the 255 esp limit not even half way through it. There are several mods I really like as well that are not in his list so I have been adding those in and making some adjustments to mods I prefer over the ones listed. For instance I like SOS lite and UNP with tempered skins for both male and female. The author of the link likes CBBE.

I have also been getting some nice looking ENBs together and using the ENB manager to switch between them. NVT was updated very recently.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:14 pm

A SPM pack of SSE is planned but in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Would you like some help with it Rotten?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 pm

tommysparks wrote:

SPM 5 for 32bit Skyrim is still in the works.It's a ways off coming into SSE.
I might release a public access to the early SPM 5 alpha sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
carlos299
New Face!
New Face!

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Just finished the merges and started thorough testing, the first very evident mods I miss from the guide are:
Sprint Jump
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15066
Hold Sprint
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12220
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:09 am

Care to share your merges? Just what is in them, not the actual merged file.

I am still adding mods. Over 500 so far and I have fixed several oldrim mods to work with SE like Bathing in Skyrim, The Ningheim Race, The Temptress Race, Race Menu and I'm working on Immersive weapons right now.
Back to top Go down
xerx
New Face!
New Face!

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 2:18 pm

Any chase of getting a version that doesnt need script extender/works with Skyrim vr? 

PS. Don't you encrypt and salt the user passwords ?!
Your registration confirmation email contained my password in plaintext
(thankfully i used a unique one for this site)

I hope noone here is using the same password elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 12:03 am

speaking for myself only

I do not write or create mods from scratch. At least not at this time. I modify mods or fix issues like porting oldrim mods over to Skyrim SE that others have made.

It will be quite some time before Skyrim VR has the modding tools available to really make some major mod packs. SKSE is also pretty much a requirement for a bulk of the popular mods. SKSE for SE is in alpha so we are starting to see the porting of many old mods and should see many more as it moves to beta and official release.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 am

As for the SE pack I am working on I am at about 700 mods installed now with 500 esp's. I am now working on load order and then will start building merges to bring the esp count down and then start the extensive play testing.

I am also getting some ENB's together and if you have a favorite post it here.
I currently have 
NVT
Re-Engaged
Xtreme
Back to top Go down
Safina
New Face!
New Face!
Safina

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 3:22 pm

RottenDub wrote:
A SPM pack of SSE is planned but in the future.

This is great news. Looking forward to its release :)
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
I'm getting the hang of this
LeloDragneel

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:19 am

RottenDub wrote:
tommysparks wrote:

SPM 5 for 32bit Skyrim is still in the works.It's a ways off coming into SSE.
I might release a public access to the early SPM 5 alpha sometime soon.
I'll be more than happy to test. I would love to get my hands on it and report any bugs/suggestions. I have an extensive background in Skyrim modding. In fact, I've done more modding than playing the game itself. My computer hardware is pretty high-end as well. Let me know :)
Back to top Go down
Starforce12

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:36 am

tommysparks wrote:
Care to share your merges? Just what is in them, not the actual merged file.

I am still adding mods. Over 500 so far and I have fixed several oldrim mods to work with SE like Bathing in Skyrim, The Ningheim Race, The Temptress Race, Race Menu and I'm working on Immersive weapons right now.
we really appreciate your hard work 

but i am just wondering  those 500 mods 
are they the same ones that already do exist in SPM 5 
you see rotten chose the highest endorsed mods and the most stable 

so if you can create a list of mods that do exist in SPM 5 version and its' equivalent in SSE SPM 5 
version  we would be very grateful 

one more thing Bijin wives ....... pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
NextWorldVR
New Face!
New Face!

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Newby modding question from veteran game developer (ironic i know)   v5.0 for Skyrim SE EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 am

At NextWorldVR, our small crew (VERY interested in expanding, collaborating etc.) wants our first game as a crew to be considered not only AAA and a VR game FOR VR Gamers, (with everything grabbable, practical, usable, destructible, and if appropriate, flammable!) But also: WE WANT TO RELEASE WITH BUILT IN MODDING, even in the early access so we can use early access as a collaborative tool!

2 questions, Anyone interested in Helping, Collaborating, or just Suggesting PLEASE get in touch, twitter: @NextWorldVR (game style, think, Skyrim VR meets No Man's World (the upcoming 2034 VR Beta Ha!), meets Unearthing Mars meets AREA 51 (are there any good archaeology games to compare to?! ;") ) A true adventure, that feels real in the psycholofgical and intellectuwl levees

And Question 2: Can anybody suggest the lowest possible price 'Steam Codes' I could find to get a copy of Skyrim VR, also probably Skyrim SE (Seems they go hand in hand if you want to mod the VR? I need to buy a copy of VR for sure, but we are still unfunded, making our marketing demo, and early access app release. I want to meet players in the middle and have the first early release that is moddable as well, see if we can use that AS A COLLABORATION PLATFORM, with discussion and permission, make use of good modders work, give them credit and a percentage of sales $. We all work very quickly, with many decades of character animation for TV we can output FAST. This project will be something you hear about. We are deliberately trying to incorporate everything we see commonly complained aboutwith VR! Need to use a screwdriver? You want to use it LIKE a screwdriver and WE have to implement hierarchical script-driven micro-collision surfaces! So, a cheap, (or donated!) steam code for Skyrim VR (and other games that are highly moddable and you find 'fun as') would be incredibly helpful, and earn a: 'Thank You for your support:' credit in the actual game, *and choice of an Easter egg surprise! Want to name an alien substance? Or name a secondary character after your girlfriend? BTW I'll update here right away, if we do get a code donated! So there are not multiples, (lol, I know, i know, not likely to happen.. ..) The lowest price I have found is $27, but unsure if the place is legit. Thank you!

Like green-eyed MIA says: "PEACE! Peace. pea,,... ce."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty
PostSubject: Re: v5.0 for Skyrim SE   v5.0 for Skyrim SE Empty

Back to top Go down

v5.0 for Skyrim SE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!