Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epsilon50
New Face!
New Face!

Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?   Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:36 am

I was unable to locate anything identifying whether Perfectly Modded 5.0 will support the Skyrim Special Edition in these forums.

I don't own the legendary edition, nor do I own a hard copy or non-steam copy, and can't see myself purchasing a second copy of a game I already own. From trying to add mods myself in the past, I've spent hundreds of hours, and gave up due to crashes and instabilities resulting from mods that 'should' be compatible. Frankly, Perfectly Modded is my last hope to come back to Skyrim, but don't know if Skyrim: SE explicitly will be supported or not.

Thank you for your hard work! I look forward to a response.

Yes, I'm a slave to Steam, it's just too convenient of a platform, and it's not like GOG offers the game. I don't want to have 10 different digital distribution software on my computer...having 4 is already messy enough for me.
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?   Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:39 pm

Epsilon50 wrote:
I was unable to locate anything identifying whether Perfectly Modded 5.0 will support the Skyrim Special Edition in these forums.

I don't own the legendary edition, nor do I own a hard copy or non-steam copy, and can't see myself purchasing a second copy of a game I already own. From trying to add mods myself in the past, I've spent hundreds of hours, and gave up due to crashes and instabilities resulting from mods that 'should' be compatible. Frankly, Perfectly Modded is my last hope to come back to Skyrim, but don't know if Skyrim: SE explicitly will be supported or not.

Yes, I'm a slave to Steam, it's just too convenient of a platform, and it's not like GOG offers the game. I don't want to have 10 different digital distribution software on my computer...having 4 is already messy enough for me.

v5 as v4.4 will only work with Oldrim(32bit exe) and requires all DLCs.
It should work fine with Steam Version of the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadowMonkey987
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?   Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:03 pm

arcanant wrote:
Epsilon50 wrote:

v5 as v4.4 will only work with Oldrim(32bit exe) and requires all DLCs.
It should work fine with Steam Version of the game.

Sounds to me like he only owns Skyrim: Special Edition! But no SPM 5.0 is only available for Oldrim. 

This is because the mods that apart of SPM 5.0 aren't available yet for Skyrim: Special Edition! 

This is because the SKSE needed for most of the mods to work is in it's Alpha Stage!

Until the SKSE is released fully for Skyrim: Special Edition. I don't think most modders will move from Oldrim to Skyrim:SE.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon50
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?   Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 am

Well, I just realized I actually do own all of the expansions and base game for Skyrim vanilla, just forgot I had the expansions. Could have sworn I only owned the base game, lol.

I was really hoping it would support Skyrim: SE though if only because I already had it installed.

Has anyone experienced problems with the steam install? It concerned me a bit that there's a warning for possible issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?   Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Steam: Skyrim Special Edition be supported for 5.0?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!