Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animal Followers and Knockout setting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iAmburnJ
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Animal Followers and Knockout setting? Empty
PostSubject: Animal Followers and Knockout setting?   Animal Followers and Knockout setting? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 pm

1) For playing with animal companions, are there any settings/options of configuration/synergy other then the simply using Speech perk tree?

2) Is there a mod setting where I can choose my animal companion to "go down" on death, not die completely?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
iAmburnJ
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Followers and Knockout setting?   Animal Followers and Knockout setting? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:09 pm

If not, could I add this mod? I don't have any experience in adding a new mod to this mod pack.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48868/?

It will add a simple bear follower
Back to top Go down
Plasmatic
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Followers and Knockout setting?   Animal Followers and Knockout setting? EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:03 pm

iAmburnJ wrote:
If not, could I add this mod? I don't have any experience in adding a new mod to this mod pack.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48868/?

It will add a simple bear follower

Are you talking about the animal taming perk, or the SPERG animal/Dwarven spider companion? The tamed animals will die, really easily later on, but the companion from SPERG (also unlocked in speech tree) is essential and won't die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Followers and Knockout setting?   Animal Followers and Knockout setting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Followers and Knockout setting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!