Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Korinthian
New Face!
New Face!

Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception. Empty
PostSubject: Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception.   Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception. EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 3:48 am

Hey all, sorry if there have been topics on this - I did a cursory search, and only found two threads that seemed to be related, but the fixes in them did not work for me, and I'm at wit's end.

I started playing SPM 4.4 a few months ago, and I set the game down for a bit as I got busy with life. The install worked perfectly, I had no issues with the game, the mods, nothing (besides a few crashes from ENB, I think, early on). Just coming back to it, I tried booting it up the other night when I was met with the initial black of the game booting, to an immediate crash, resulting in an "unhandled win32 exception" for TESV.exe followed by a 5-digit number that's changed several times.

I've done a lot of googling and every resource I've found points to Visual Studio, or to JIT debugger, or to Internet Options, or vcredist, etc., etc., - I've tried every fix I've found. I ran several sfc scans, DISM repairs, I repaired every vcredist installer in -=SPM 4.4 redist=-, I've turned off JIT in Visual Studio, and I am just lost as to what to try next. Well. Not really. I figured that whatever was next was gonna be a total reinstall and hopefully that would fix it. Here's.. my issue with a reinstall, though. 

I have backed up my save files. I was mostly just concerned with losing them, but I got them - they should be ok. The part that concerns me is actually one of the baked-in mods. I was using the Take Notes mod to extensively journal the character's progression, and it was the first bit of half-decent writing I've done in years. I wanted to preserve it. But when I backed up my saves, I wasn't sure if the journals would be part of that, or part of mod files. And I never got to export them using the mod in-game. When I tried sifting through the mod list to try and find Take Notes, I didn't see it anywhere, and I didn't know if the mod made logs or xml files in a directory.

Really, I don't know that anyone can point me in the direction of a fix, much as I'd love that - but if you can prove me wrong, I'd be damned grateful. I'm perfectly OK doing a reinstall, I just want to save those files. Is there anything I can do? All I could grab log-wise was MO loading the modlist, and a screenshot of the error upon crash. 

Code:
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_client_method
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_1_server_method
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve TLSv1_2_server_method
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_select_next_proto
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_CTX_set_next_proto_select_cb
20:18:07 [W] QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get0_next_proto_negotiated
20:18:08 [D] ssl support: 1
20:18:08 [D] Working directory: X:\Skyrim
20:18:08 [D] MO at: X:\Skyrim
20:18:08 [D] initializing core
20:18:08 [D] initialize plugins
20:18:08 [D] looking for plugins in X:\Skyrim\plugins
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "bsaExtractor.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "checkFNIS.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "diagnoseBasic.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "gameFallout3.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "gameFalloutNV.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "gameOblivion.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "gameSkyrim.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "iniEditor.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerBAIN.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerBundle.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerFomod.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerManual.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerNCC.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "installerQuick.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "NMMImport.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "previewBase.dll"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "pyCfg.py"
20:18:08 [D] loaded plugin "proxyPython.dll"
20:18:08 [D] downloads after refresh: 2
20:18:08 [D] game path: X:\Skyrim
20:18:08 [D] managing game at X:\Skyrim
20:18:08 [D] setting up configured executables
20:18:08 [D] configured profile: RottenDub
20:18:08 [D] validating login cookies
20:18:08 [D] initializing tutorials
20:18:08 [D] loaded language en-US
20:18:08 [D] interface Hamachi seems to be up (address: 2620:9b::1905:3d36)
20:18:08 [D] user doesn't seem to be connected to the internet
20:18:08 [D] displaying main window
20:18:09 [D] cookies seem to be invalid
20:18:10 [D] X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\modlist.txt saved

Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception. Skyrim10

If I can provide any better information, please let me know - and any help is truly appreciated. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Hyriu
New Face!
New Face!
Hyriu

Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception.   Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Hello iam not sure if it helps but do you have a admin account on your pc ? or did you tried launch as admin ?
Found this 
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k7d53k7e(v=vs.85).aspx

This message indicates that an attempt to do Just-In-Time debugging failed because the user does not have proper access permissions. You must have Administrator privileges on the machine where ASP.NET runs to debug ASP.NET, unless the ASP.NET worker process is running under the account you are debugging from.
Back to top Go down

Crash on launch (via MO, SKSE) - unhandled win32 exception.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!