Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ENB presets where are they

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siewert01
New Face!
New Face!
Siewert01

ENB presets where are they Empty
PostSubject: ENB presets where are they   ENB presets where are they EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 pm

No matter where i put my ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager my ENB manager is empty

I did as you told , put the ENB fxaa sweetfx manager in my C: drive but theres no presets when I open ENB manager using MO 
I also tried putting it in my X: drive and D: since it woulnt work 
i tried both the one in the optional folder and the other one i downloaded on pmdownloads.weebly.com

my game is running fine , some random crash after 1-2hours maybe because i didnt create the new bashed file and skyprocpatches since whats on your videos isnt exactly what is on my screen and im kind of scared to touch or do something i shouldnt  and have to start over , i can live whit that , the thing is everything is so dark I need a torch outside in daytime to see some part of the ground

also in my MO log i keep getting this error

[W] QWindowsWindow::setGeometryDp: Unable to set geometry 317x164+2722+986 on QWidgetWindow/'LockedDialogWindow'. Resulting geometry:  317x189+2722+986 (frame: 0, 0, 0, 0, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minim...

16:14:40 [D]
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

ENB presets where are they Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENB presets where are they   ENB presets where are they EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 am

use the download from pmdownloads.weebly.com
open the archive after it downloads
select the ENB FXAA folder and click extract choose c: and hit enter. Say yes to any overwrites
Then check mod organizer again and you should see the presets
Back to top Go down

ENB presets where are they
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!