Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extraction List error?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rougedragon
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Extraction List error? Empty
PostSubject: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:10 am

Hi, I have been trying to install this modpack using the non-steam install guide. I have tried 5 times so far so I must be messing up something. I have created the partition and installed skyrim in the x: partition and deleted the high quality textures in the data portion of the original skyrim file. When I extract using 7-zip and I try to open using MO all the files seem messed up. there are hundreds of error codes. The top of the MO is the blue circles which from reading the other forums means that something was messed up. When I open up 7-zip to extract the 4.4 modpack file this is my list. I was not sure If I am having an issue from the order of these files or if something got messed up in my download. Any help is appreciated?

Thanks!

Extraction List error? Extrac11Extraction List error? Extrac10
Extraction List error? Extrac10
Extraction List error? Extrac11
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Open the archive in 7zip
browse to the skyrim folder
press ctrl A to select all
open x:\skyrim where your current skyrim install files should be minus the high resolution files.
drag and drop or paste the files from the archive here and say yes to all on overwrite existing files
then rightclick modorganizer.exe and click send to then desktop to make a shortcut on your desktop to mod organizer.

As long as the path is x:\skyrim all will work correctly
Back to top Go down
rougedragon
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi, Thanks for trying to help. This time I did the drag and drop opposed to hitting the extraction button. I have 3  issues. One is this, I got 6 items like this. Extraction List error? D_path10

My next issue is it says that skyim is not is x: skyim. when I definatly have it installed there and before adding the mod pack it works perfectly fine. 
Extraction List error? Skyim_10

Finally when I open MO I get this. Extraction List error? Mo_iss10
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 am

it's definitely not X seeing that modorganizer pic

Also are you using 7zip? it shouldnt give file length errors with 7 zip. It will if you extract it first then copy and past the extracted files to your skyrim drive.

How did you create your x drive? Is it a completely seperate drive and you changed the drive letter or did you make a small partition and create a link file?
Back to top Go down
rougedragon
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 4:26 am

yup, I am using 7-zip. I created the small partition. I followed the videos. I don't think I ever did anything that crated a link.
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 5:30 am

I can remote in and check your setup if you want
Back to top Go down
rougedragon
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 pm

that would be great. I can screen share over discord?
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

I use teamviewer. You can just shoot me your id and password.
you can download teamviewer from teamviewer.com 
it has a chat box that we can communicate through

I am putting together a PC for a client right now but then Ill be free. Say in the next 2 hrs
Back to top Go down
rougedragon
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 pm

That would be great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:10 am

sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraction List error?   Extraction List error? Empty

Back to top Go down

Extraction List error?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!