Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM5 and mod additions after the fact

Go down 
+3
jlkawaii
RottenDub
aitrus00
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aitrus00
I'm getting the hang of this

SPM5 and mod additions after the fact Empty
PostSubject: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Hello all,

I know everyone here on this site checks back now and again for progress that Rotten has made on the game, and we all know his challenges that came with his PC and other factors.  Rotten has always created a masterpiece of synergistic mods/merges that work seamlessly for all of us, but there will always be extra mods out there that each of us will want in our gameplay.  For those that have not gone down this road before it is absolutely possible to add mods after the fact using Rotten's pack as the basis, it might just take some tweaking on your end to play around with the order that the mod is loaded, etc, but those instructions usually are on the mod creator's site.

That being said, there was a niche modset that I got working with Rotten's SPM4.4 pack that I will be getting to work when SPM5 set comes out.  I have always wanted the interactions between NPCs and your characters to be as complete as they can be (using mods like Follower Overhaul and mods that add dialog and potentially relationships with those NPCs).  So I came across the mods from LoversLab (https://www.loverslab.com/forum/4-skyrim/) and their SexLab framework which pretty much adds all intimate relationship options within Skyrim.  You can seduce NPCs, obviously have sex with them, create a harem, etc.  I got their addons to work with 4.4 and will be getting them working on V5 as well when Rotten releases.  So I'll use this thread as a progress meter and instruction guide whenever I get around to doing that part for anyone that's interested in getting those things in the game.

But feel free to use this thread for other mods that you integrate with Rotten's V5 pack, so we can all pick and choose the ones we want to add to an already amazing and comprehensive pack that we know Rotten will deliver.  Just make sure if you reply to this thread that you include the following:

• Name of the Mod you are adding
  • Link to the mod download from Nexus or elsewhere
  • Detailed installation instructions of how to get the mod installed, where to put it in the order (with step by step instructions for people that may not have messed with Nexus Mod Manager, etc)

We all know that Skyrim modding never stops, the community is amazing for putting out content so if you come across a gem that you think others will enjoy, post it here, so we all can enjoy it  :)

Keep up the amazing work Rotten, we are all on the edge of our seat for updates from you as to how things are going.  Hoping 2018 is the year that we all revisit Skyrim again and dump 100+ hours into that amazing world.

- Aitrus
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 11:05 am

Nice idea!Even tho`  V5 i think will be stricter with what you can add after this is still a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
jlkawaii

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:41 pm

personally, i'm interested in your modification for 4.4 :)
Back to top Go down
Dusty
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:45 pm

This is exactly what I am looking for, please do share your modset with us, would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
aitrus00

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:16 am

RottenDub wrote:
Nice idea!Even tho`  V5 i think will be stricter with what you can add after this is still a good idea.

I can understand that, and I'm sure we are all aware that anything we "try" and integrate with your heavily tested and synergistic pack is at our own risk, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right?  Worst case we try something and it doesn't work, we back it out.

Speaking of which how you coming with the development of v5, Rotten?  Haven't seen any status updates on here in a while, hope you are keeping your head above water, brother.

Dusty/jlkawaii, unfortunately I don't have my Skyrim modset for 4.4 as I got a new PC and all of that stuff didn't fully transfer over so I'm just waiting for v5 to come along so I can just spend the effort there since I know everyone here will be using 5.0 when it releases.

- Aitrus
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:49 am

he has been uploading  vids on youtube of other games he been playing. Honestly im not in a rush and he finally got his pc upgraded so he playing some games he can finally the way he wants and just simply enjoying himself while working on skyrim too im sure. Id be doing same if i was him lol, first time i built my first pc years ago and was able to run crisis 2 on extreme i had a nerdgasm lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: sup peepz   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:56 pm

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
johndoetes
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 11:57 pm

Personally i don't like the idea of walking around with a female character with unrealistic oversized boobs and an anime face. It really takes away from the immersion let alone add all these NSFW mods. But whatever pleases you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM5 and mod additions after the fact   SPM5 and mod additions after the fact Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM5 and mod additions after the fact
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!