Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Follower list ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Follower list ?   Follower list ? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Another "grey" area, given both number and large diversity existing among these mods (voiced + heavy custom dialogue @Vilja, Caele, Arrissa, Anna NPC's, Dragon, etc, to the very basic (albeit in some subjectiv way visually "pleasing" (Momiji Follower, F177 Followers, YuiH's, etc) which did you choose / use ?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follower list ?   Follower list ? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:10 pm

seden wrote:
Another "grey" area, given both number and large diversity existing among these mods (voiced + heavy custom dialogue @Vilja, Caele, Arrissa, Anna NPC's, Dragon, etc, to the very basic (albeit in some subjectiv way visually "pleasing" (Momiji Follower, F177 Followers, YuiH's, etc) which did you choose / use ?

Hello and welcome to the forums,i choose none so everyone can download and add their favorite ones.My one advice is don't get the heavy scripted ones.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follower list ?   Follower list ? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Thanks, as to scripted mods, not that easy, as so far most of them have been quite upgraded/lifted (with SKSE, the functions added over the last year have helped quite a lot, but as it is a quite unknow territory (not a lot of modder who get to seek it, even if, once made aware, that is another story (knowledge > awarness). 

This said, scripts even if not optimized can be "cleaned" by specifics tools once the mod content is played. 

And so, given some mods content, play them, then strip (as to keep items, npc & buildings) but keep clear or all that is unneeded (of course, that's a quite advanced mod user option).

In any case, if not aware as to tools, alright, quite better to go for the lesser/easier track.
Back to top Go down

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follower list ?   Follower list ? EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:29 pm

For some reason I can't recruit followers.  They agree to become my followers, and then continue their business as usual without becoming one.  I remember someone having similar trouble in the previous forum and you managed to fix it, but I can't remember how.

I like having followers around, and after my initial encounter with Mirmulnir that lasted 15 minutes until I died I decided I don't only like having them around, I need them around.  The dragon has like 5 million hitpoints and behaves in a lot smarter way than I'd like.

I'm having a blast with 2.0.6 V3.  It's fast, it's stable and it makes Skyrim Great Again.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follower list ?   Follower list ? EmptyFri May 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Koffa wrote:
For some reason I can't recruit followers.  They agree to become my followers, and then continue their business as usual without becoming one.  I remember someone having similar trouble in the previous forum and you managed to fix it, but I can't remember how.

I like having followers around, and after my initial encounter with Mirmulnir that lasted 15 minutes until I died I decided I don't only like having them around, I need them around.  The dragon has like 5 million hitpoints and behaves in a lot smarter way than I'd like.

I'm having a blast with 2.0.6 V3.  It's fast, it's stable and it makes Skyrim Great Again.

Hey Koffa, SPM V4 (or 2.0.6 V3 beta 2) is coming out in less than a week (hopefully)and it's better,if you want to stick with 2.0.6 V3 i have some suggestions.

•Move UFO lower in your load order and see if that helps with the followers (i think it's using UFO lots of things changed)

•Manually update to SKSE 1.7.3 but still use smme(skyrim memory extender) not the settings from skse.ini
•Remove UFO and replace with EFF
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Follower list ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follower list ?   Follower list ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Follower list ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to: