Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. Empty
PostSubject: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Just wanted to say gratz on the upgrade as i know u been itching to finally update ur pc and looks quite nice :) Look forward to what u can manage now cause u were quite limited and bound before and already liked what i saw so good luck to u sir.
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 6:28 am

Yep just saw that video too. Rotten definitely deserves the PC for the work he does, in fact he needs it. Looks like he is doing well :) 
I wish the best for him and hope he does well with whatever endeavors he wants to achieve.
Back to top Go down
optimusakc
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
optimusakc

PostSubject: Re: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Congrats on the new rig sir! Looks pretty sweet. Like all the lighting. You deserve a good quality system to work on.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Figure id post here instead of making new Topic but do u ever think u would do a Fallout 4 mod pack like u do with Skyrim in future? I know ur plate full and skyrim aint done yet but was just curious later on in future.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:10 am

slider9669 wrote:
Figure id post here instead of making new Topic but do u ever think u would do a Fallout 4 mod pack like u do with Skyrim in future? I know ur plate full and skyrim aint done yet but was just curious later on in future.

Yes but not in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..   Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw latest video on your channel Rotten and..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!