Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....

Go down 
+3
Lord Gilgamesh
GrimeReaperMan
slider9669
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... Empty
PostSubject: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 am

Quite impressed with how its progressing, i have been playing the older pack so was def a big difference switching to this one soon as i started and made my way around just quickly exploring. So dont rush on finishing this as i know alot of ppl want it now myself included but i also know rushing is never a good idea.

I dont rly have nothing to complain about as i only spent like maybe 20 mins on it, it took me couple hrs to even get around to playing it as i had to backup my old skyrim and swap some stuff around to make room and that took a bit lol. 

Ill probably post some thoughts on it as ima try a playthrough/test run on it to point out anything as im looking at is as test/bug check type playthrough and just give honest opinions about it. So again nice work so far rotten :)
Back to top Go down
GrimeReaperMan
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 am

Nice! I usually spot a lot of bugs throughout my test-throughs with a special focus on CTDs. It's up to Rotten, but if possible I can also test 5.0 for us as that is what I do full time on 3 seperate rigs ranging from budget to ridiculously high ones that I have in my office. Storage and download speeds aren't an issue and I can also provide regular updates and documentation on my findings, though I feel this forum lacks the energy recently for me to go ahead with this also. Spread the word and let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Ya i didnt play long enough to warrant any findings as was just a personal quick explore since i been playing old pack and wanted to see how new one looked and felt and pretty big difference between both but in good ways so far. 

lol i wouldnt say storage is a issue per say as i have uh i think 9 HDs and 4 are external and 3 SSDs and rest are regular WD drives full of games and externals are for my movies and downloaded stuff but i keep games like this just on SSDs but i had to move my old game and fall out onto a reg HD and even extracting the zip took bout an hr even with 16 cores. MY pc pretty beefy but when a file is 150gigs to extract cant speed that up lol. Even with 2 gpus the game engine even on skyrim dont see that much of a improvment, same with fallout 4, its def better but sli for these games just dont show like other games ive played and saw huge difference but just how there engine works. 

And ya i plan to play through in the coming days and just play it normal and keep eye out on stuff as to early to even try but since old pack is still fresh in my head as i been playing, its nice seeing whats been changed right away that stands out, specially town areas and whiterun so far but we shall see in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: so yeah   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:42 am

remember to report anything odd, glitchy or buggy in the forum so Rotten can see it
Back to top Go down
TallahasseVgames2018
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 am

slider9669 wrote:
Quite impressed with how its progressing, i have been playing the older pack so was def a big difference switching to this one soon as i started and made my way around just quickly exploring. So dont rush on finishing this as i know alot of ppl want it now myself included but i also know rushing is never a good idea.

I dont rly have nothing to complain about as i only spent like maybe 20 mins on it, it took me couple hrs to even get around to playing it as i had to backup my old skyrim and swap some stuff around to make room and that took a bit lol. 

Ill probably post some thoughts on it as ima try a playthrough/test run on it to point out anything as im looking at is as test/bug check type playthrough and just give honest opinions about it. So again nice work so far rotten :)

Yeah it is very impressive indeed,he is doing an awesome job with it so far,i tested it a few months ago.a huge extraction of 150gb,i have a new pc now so i am going to get back to testing it and bug squashing :P,i will be a few videos here and there for my youtube channel.I need to get back in touch with rottendub as i no longer have the email with the discord access i had an invite sent to :(.

Pm him on here i guess.

Back to top Go down
TallahasseVgames2018
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 12:31 am

Not sure what happend to the quote option lol. This was my part of above message :).

"Yeah it is very impressive indeed,he is doing an awesome job with it so far,i tested it a few months ago.a huge extraction of 150gb,i have a new pc now so i am going to get back to testing it and bug squashing :P,i will be a few videos here and there for my youtube channel.I need to get back in touch with rottendub as i no longer have the email with the discord access i had an invite sent to :(.

Pm him on here i guess."
Back to top Go down
TallahasseVgames2018
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Does Rottendub not come on the forums much now ?.
Back to top Go down
LeloDragneel
LeloDragneel

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 am

TallahasseVgames2018 wrote:
Does Rottendub not come on the forums much now ?.
Yea he's very active.
Back to top Go down
micmou
micmou

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 4:12 am

Don't suppose that early version of SPM 5 is available to us general public? I have been waiting for SPM 5 for so long xD I even bough an SSD just for it.
Back to top Go down
dutchblizzard
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
dutchblizzard

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:37 pm

micmou wrote:
Don't suppose that early version of SPM 5 is available to us general public? I have been waiting for SPM 5 for so long xD I even bough an SSD just for it.
i hope he releases the early version for genaral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....   Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got to test the 5.0 early version and....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!