Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2

Go down 
+6
exorc666
VikingTeacher
ShadowFyre
Vendayn
Lord Gilgamesh
RottenDub
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 Empty
PostSubject: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:27 am

22.02.2016 - 26.02.2016

-Added and fixed some lighting
-Fixed time of day in interiors
-Now major interiors will reflect time of day and weather (example :Breezehome,Dragonsreach etc) meaning there will be more light in the building in daytime and darker as the evening comes.
-Added another version of visible windows(you can't actually see inside a building) so lights are better at night.
-Fixed sheathe animation when trying to get sword from the back(took me awhile to do and it's not perfect but hey)as the character will still draw from the hip in Beta 1
-Tweaked antilag .dll and .cfg
-Tweaked HDT
-Tweaked and replaced some armor meshes(will get in more detail below)
-Merged and tested more armors
-Merged and tested some hairs and beards
-Added improved textures for some armors and items(like HQ Shields, aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors, Glass Refracting Wine Bottles etc) they can be disabled if you run out of VRAM as they don't need an .esp
-Fixed some ground textures that were mismatching
-Fixed gray faces and added NPC Overhaul

◘To do list :

-Merge and test more armors and some patches
-Add,merge and test some of the mods that you guys requested
-Add a perk overhaul mod
-Find and replace low res textures (will need some help on this,will post details below)
-Find a way to upload/repack Beta 2 without giving you guys another 21GB of download.

◘Want to help out?
-Find any low resolution textures in Beta 1 and point them out.
-A screenshot and a location would be ideal
-A possible texture replacement mod for the low res texture(optional if you want,if not i'll try to find a replacement myself)

Things that i know are low res and I'm looking for a replacement but haven't found good ones yet:
-Some tables look low res
-Some wooden structures like wooden lookout towers(eg bandit hold near Whiterun)
-Some wooden palisades (eg bandit hold near Whiterun)
-Some wooden bridges near water(eg lake Ilinalta)

A lot of people wanted alternative mesh armors for female characters (some were very vocal about it)and i agree,they were to skimpy and break immersion.We've managed to add 70% from the vanilla pool of non skimpy armors for them,with better texture and no "boob armor" as someone put it.If you still prefer the skimpy ones don't worry all you have to do is go to a tanning rack and covert them.Hope this is more tasteful.In time will try to convert the rest,but hunting meshes for individual armors is not that easy.

If you want something in the pack,now it's the time to ask for it,as Beta 2 will probably be the end of 2.0.6 V3.
Will update thread when more changes are made.
Cheers peps i hope you guys like the news and the changes.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: TITS!!!   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:21 am

Keep up the great work RottenDub, there are many who appreciate your time and effort.
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:06 am

This will be really epic :) Sounds like it will be a lot better, and more refined/with less bugs and maybe perform better too. Looked really good in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Did you manage to retain PerMa in the modpack beta 2?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Shinsplinter wrote:

Not ATM but I'll give it one more try when everything else is in place and after i learn how to "tell" PERMA not to load some .esp's
Back to top Go down
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
ShadowFyre

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:35 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Shinsplinter wrote:

Not ATM but I'll give it one more try when everything else is in place and after i learn how to "tell" PERMA not to load some .esp's
Well from what I know you can right click the mod in the left hand pane of Mod Organizer and then press Information(or just doube click the mod) and that opens up a popup box with one tab called Optional Esp's. Go to that one and you can move whichever one of the mod's Esp's you don't want to load to the top box.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Shadow,PERMA creates a skyproc patch with the help of java that has all the other active .esp as masters,to put it in a simple way it's a much more complicated bashed patch with it's own set of rules.
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:52 pm

I hate java, and I hate programs that use java. Its such a bad tool. No idea why they insisted on needing to use it. Its too annoying

Before I gave up on it with SkyProc (and the Requiem version was same), I remember it kept running out of memory because its too stupid to skip things or keep continuing anyway. Maybe its not java, but the creator of SkyProc (and Requiem) that are too stupid to skip faulty mods. But I'm pretty sure its just Java being stupid about it. Like...its super easy in other programming languages to skip/ignore errors and continue anyway or "null" mods so it doesn't even see it and continues on with other mods. Or even better is that most other programming tools know not to run out of memory. Java? Nope too stupid to do that.

The stupidest tool I've ever seen needed for modding lol.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Vendayn wrote:
I hate java, and I hate programs that use java. Its such a bad tool. No idea why they insisted on needing to use it. Its too annoying.Or even better is that most other programming tools know not to run out of memory. Java? Nope too stupid to do that.
The stupidest tool I've ever seen needed for modding lol.

If you set this in arguments for MO "-Xmx1024m -jar" it won't run out of memory (MO for Skyrim can't run 64 bits apps)

Example in MO

-Xmx1024m -jar "X:\Skyrim\MO MODS\Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul\SkyProc Patchers\T3nd0_PatchusMaximus\PatchusMaximus.jar"

Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:02 am

Thank you so much for your very impressive work.

In your next Pack I would like to see:

4K Parallax Treebark: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61875/?
True Storms: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63478/?

Everything with Parallax looks fantastic, especially Parallax Terrains.
Maybe in your new 2.0.6 pack?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:08 am

VikingTeacher wrote:

True storms was included in earlier builds and people complained that it bringed their FPS to 15-25 with ENB rain on so that might be a no-no,we are trying to bring FPS intensive mods to a minimal or put them as optional so other people can still enjoy the pack.I'm sure that people who want 4k textures can download and install them hassle free with MO.
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:15 am

RottenDub wrote:
VikingTeacher wrote:

True storms was included in earlier builds and people complained that it bringed their FPS to 15-25 with ENB rain on so that might be a no-no,we are trying to bring FPS intensive mods to a minimal or put them as optional so other people can still enjoy the pack.I'm sure that people who want 4k textures can download and install them hassle free with MO.

Thank you for your answers.
Back to top Go down
exorc666
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Greedy Awaiting your repack.... Greedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 am

Nice!!!

Just a thought...

-I've noticed a few missing textures with the vanilla first beat of 2.0.6 v3, although I wouldn't count out that it could have been due to my own user error. The two missing textures seemed to be: (1) the stem of the apples and, and (2) the quill. Both simply show up as the blocky blue meshes in-game.
-As for low res textures, the floor textures of the forts seems to be low-res. I'll screenshot and link as soon as I am able.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 am

boothegentlemancaller wrote:
Nice!!!

Just a thought...

-I've noticed a few missing textures with the vanilla first beat of 2.0.6 v3, although I wouldn't count out that it could have been due to my own user error. The two missing textures seemed to be: (1) the stem of the apples and, and (2) the quill. Both simply show up as the blocky blue meshes in-game.
-As for low res textures, the floor textures of the forts seems to be low-res. I'll screenshot and link as soon as I am able.

I think the apples are fixed now :)
About the quill ...i've only seen the blue mesh one in some loading screens,sometimes it loads correctly sometime blue(i think they load 2 different textues) have you noticed this in-game too?
Fort floors have been replaced with amidian forts.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:15 am

I've only put in about 15 hours thus far with this version, but I've only noticed the quill texture issue on the loading screen. If I see it in game I'll come back here and let you know.

Thanks for all your hard work, man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:10 pm

Nice work thanks a lot RottenDub.

I think that it won't be necessary for you to merge more armor because i noticed if one install armor or weapon mod with MO, there won't be any problem, tried with Lozenge Sword S130 and Breton Knight Armor.

But just in case it would be better after installing armor or weapons mod to put it above ASIS in left and right window.

I think the only thing that would complete the game is if you could give us the possibility to choose the animation for character (in short disable those in the pack) because some like me won't like the quiver belt or sword stance, running animation, idle animation, magic etc.

Pretty Animation and Pretty cast are the best animation i have seen so far for both genders. Include Magic, 2H, 1H, dual + sheath back for dagger, sword back for one handed, bow animation, and different run sprint animation for all weapons.

Also do you think Armed to the teeth would be compatible with your pack ?
Back to top Go down
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:41 pm

I'm back and with a new pc :)))

Gonna wait to download this version of the game.. I'm honestly chuffed

God Bless Rotten!
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 pm

-FALSKAAR:      nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37994/?
-Enderal:     moddb.com/mods/enderal
-Enhanced Lights and FX:      nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27043/?

Maybe it has already discussed, included, removed.
Sorry I'm new to your forum.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:59 pm

VikingTeacher wrote:

This might be a worthwhile read then ;) http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t6-improvementsfeatures-and-development

Falskaar already included,ELE interiors might work but ATM using relighting skyrim+dark dungeon+ENB.I'll check the other one.
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

RottenDub wrote:
VikingTeacher wrote:

This might be a worthwhile read then ;) http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t6-improvementsfeatures-and-development

Falskaar already included,ELE interiors might work but ATM using relighting skyrim+dark dungeon+ENB.I'll check the other one.
Ok.

Is there a topic on the forum about the ENB and different settings to change the colour/tint of the game?
I can't stand the orange/post-apocalyptical atmosphere anymore.

I've seen different settings on the internet but maybe it has already been discussed.

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:06 pm

You can modify the gamma from X:\Skyrim\profiles\Rotten\skyrimprefs.ini

Setting is "fGamma="

•Go to MCM menu >>> Extended UI set console to fullscreen
•In-game press console key "`"
•Press LEFT SHIFT+ENTER to enable ENB GUI
•Plenty of options to tweak as this is a pretty advanced ENB.

Cheers!

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 pm

RottenDub wrote:
You can modify the gamma from X:\Skyrim\profiles\Rotten\skyrimprefs.ini

Setting is "fGamma="

•Go to MCM menu >>> Extended UI set console to fullscreen
•In-game press console key "`"
•Press LEFT SHIFT+ENTER to enable ENB GUI
•Plenty of options to tweak as this is a pretty advance ENB.

Cheers!

There you go!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Just gonna say, I hadn't used Relighting Skyrim before using SPM and I love it. It's now my favorite over Enhanced Lighting and FX -- performance tends to look better and it works better with mods.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Windows 10   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:36 am

Well i guess not all news can be good news.With the latest windows 10 update the pack is not working properly.

Bad news for windows 10 users.ENB crashes skyrim on game-load.It's strange because sometimes it loads the game but most of the times it crashes.Crashes can occur with or without ENB since the last FORCED windows update.

I've tried all the 0.2.x.x ENB binaries all the way to 0.3.0.5 and they all behave the same.
As of right now Beta 1 or Beta 2 and so forth will receive no support for windows 10 users as it just won't work like it should.
I'll reinstall windows 7 and continue work on the pack.Just windows 7 support from now on.
It's not just the pack vanilla Skyrim crashes as well.Just google "windows 10 skyrim crashes" and "windows 10 ENB crashes"

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 am

Erf... fortunately I have W10 initial install with no updates since then so I should avoid the troubles, we'll see.
Thanks for the intense testing.
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
locodice

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Could you make it so we can choose to start the vanilla quest story??
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:31 pm

locodice wrote:
Could you make it so we can choose to start the vanilla quest story??

i think it's already in with the add-on for alternative start.
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
locodice

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 am

Well then, i dont know how to use it, 
so i can start the pure vanilla quest story.
Back to top Go down
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Exper1mental

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:05 am

RottenDub wrote:
Well i guess not all news can be good news.With the latest windows 10 update the pack is not working properly.

Bad news for windows 10 users.ENB crashes skyrim on game-load.It's strange because sometimes it loads the game but most of the times it crashes.Crashes can occur with or without ENB since the last FORCED windows update.

I've tried all the 0.2.x.x ENB binaries all the way to 0.3.0.5 and they all behave the same.
As of right now Beta 1 or Beta 2 and so forth will receive no support for windows 10 users as it just won't work like it should.
I'll reinstall windows 7 and continue work on the pack.Just windows 7 support from now on.
It's not just the pack vanilla Skyrim crashes as well.Just google "windows 10 skyrim crashes" and "windows 10 ENB crashes"

Cheers!
That's odd, I have Windows 10 Pro (10.0 Build 10586) with RealVision for ENB 279 and as far as ENB is concerned Skyrim runs rock solid.

If you use Wi-Fi for internet you can set it to limited broadband to disable windows updates. In addition to using the limited broadband workaround you can check 'Defer upgrades' (although IMHO it isn't very helpful since it only delays the inevitable)

EDIT: I just installed beta 1. With redistributes installed and ESMs cleaned I played for ~3 hours before the game CTD. (the CTD was probably caused by me forgetting to activate the mod with the clean ESMs :3 )

Last edited by Exper1mental on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://exper1mental.deviantart.com
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:48 am

locodice wrote:
Well then, i dont know how to use it, 
so i can start the pure vanilla quest story.
Take the save where you arrive in fron of the Statue and select Vanilla Start in the selection of destinies/stories. (it's in the middle of the selections)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:35 pm

Hey. Came back to Skyrim after a couple of years and I just discovered your pack. Awesome work man! There are some mods that I really like but I couldn't find them in the list: 'sneak tools', 'duel' and some mod that let's you rebind hardcoded keys eg. in map view (i don't remember the name but i can look it up if you're interested). Is there any chance to have them in the new release? Sorry if any of them is is already there and I didn't see it. Also 'skyrim tycoon' seems nice, never got to try it though..
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Lokkje wrote:
Hey. Came back to Skyrim after a couple of years and I just discovered your pack. Awesome work man! There are some mods that I really like but I couldn't find them in the list: 'sneak tools', 'duel' and some mod that let's you rebind hardcoded keys eg. in map view (i don't remember the name but i can look it up if you're interested). Is there any chance to have them in the new release? Sorry if any of them is is already there and I didn't see it. Also 'skyrim tycoon' seems nice, never got to try it though..

Welcome to our little community Lokkje.

A lot of the mods in this pack use custom keys (check huger, wind, hide compass etc) a re-binder could conflict and mess some things up.

Leave a link for the rest of them and I'll look em up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Many thanks and small request   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Just came across your work and I truly appreciate your craft. Had no real desire to get back into Skyrim, though after seeing what you have accomplished I have been invariably swayed.

Adoration aside I'd like to know if the Better Vampire Lord Transformation could be worked in and if not would I be able to on my end without much issue. Having modded the game prior I feel comfortable enough rummaging through if I won't be destined to "muck things up".

Once again for your work you have thanks and I will be anticipating this latest release.

Gratitude.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:14 am

Hello!

Royal Bloodline mod is in the pack
2 people said that better vampires works with it and with the pack
If it doesn't conflict maybe...I also see the author uses BBP/TBBP (UNP variant?)for the transformation and the pack uses HDT CBBE body's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:15 am

RottenDub wrote:
Lokkje wrote:

Welcome to our little community Lokkje.

A lot of the mods in this pack use custom keys (check huger, wind, hide compass etc) a re-binder could conflict and mess some things up.

Leave a link for the rest of them and I'll look em up.

Thanks for your fast response.
Being a new member on the forum, i'm not allowed to post links for a week, so I'm just going to post their names from the nexus site and a short description so you can make an idea.
I could also send you the links via e-mail for easier searching, if you prefer.

I remembered a few more nice mods. I couldn't find them in the list but if i missed them you can just ignore them.

Sneak tools + Patch (get option to kill when sneaking, rope arrows for climbing, anonymity cowl and more)
   Duel - Combat Realism (better combat AI, hits actually stutter you and NPCs instead of just decreasing life)
   Run for your lives (NPCs that are not soldiers or followers run inside houses when dragon appears instead of attacking it with a knife)
   Realistic Ragdolls and force (actors don't fly away when hit by a tiny arrow)
   Better eagle eye and steady hand perks (perks configuration - self explanatory)
   The rabbit hole (nice dungeon)
   Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II (tame any beast and use it as pet/follower;can be set as tank or DPS)
   Become High King of Skyrim (advance in society and become king so you can send people in jail, ask for their money and other stuff)
   Windcaller's pass (nice dungeon that is also a shortcut through the mountain for people who don't like using fast travel)
   Night Hawk Eye (item - lore friendly night vision goggles)

These last mods I didn' manage to try myself yet but I've been wanting to for some time as they seem really interesting. They all bring Real-Time-Stategy/Economy elements to Skyrim.
   Skyrim Tycoon
   RTS for Skyrim
   Skyrim RTS army wars
   Mixed unit tactics (Form an "army" of followers, assign leaders, control units and more)

I know you said this might have conflict, but just in case someone is interested:
   Interface Hard Coded Key Tweaks (allows to remap keys that can't be changed in Vanilla Skyrim; includes SkyrimKeyHelper - external utility)

This list got longer that I thought it would.. Sorry about that :)
Thanks A LOT for making this pack public and for taking suggestions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: |Thanks for the info   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:34 am

RottenDub wrote:
Hello!

Royal Bloodline mod is in the pack
2 people said that better vampires works with it and with the pack
If it doesn't conflict maybe...I also see the author uses BBP/TBBP (UNP variant?)for the transformation and the pack uses HDT CBBE body's

And the expeditious response.

Read through those three and saw that some but not many had success with HDT. Not enough for me to stand by my recommendation.

Dragon Combat Overhaul.

Looking through your info I see you have both DD and Ultimate Dragons within the pack. Would be interested in seeing if DCO could be added as well. The authors of each three stated that these are compatible with each barring UD and DCO as they are "technically compatible". Going through the feedback on each mod, the majority of members with all three installed have had success.

I'd like your take as to DCO being a viable option.

Gratitude.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:13 am

I will definitely take a look at it.I like the new slams and the fact that you can kill the dragon midflight and it will ragdoll to the ground.

Lokkje a small part are in,i'll take a look at the rest.

Edit : Quick update on possible replacement for PERMA.It combines two perk overhauls into one :

Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 Image
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:43 am

I noticed that the pack has a lot of mods for female so that the player doesn't even need to add more except maybe the body if he don't like it.

But about some players like me who don't play female, i was surprised to see there's almost none for male, so i'm asking if it would be possible to remove all male mods so that the player can add the body and face he likes(since there's a lot of different mod for that) because if i were asking you to add some mods i like someone might not like it.

But i'll still drop the best mods i found for male(that are not in the pack) that give the most possibility for the faces with every male races just in case :

Beard HD
High Resolution Scars
True Brows or High Resolution Brows
Faces - YoungerFacesMergedWithMenByGeonox
Fine Face Textures for Men by Ushi Version II (This one with the one above can be used together it give even better faces)
KS Hairdos Renewal (there is only the female hairstyles in your pack)
Nudes - SundraconMeshes - Flaccid Version (Couldn't find one with underwear)

That's all. And that's why the mods for male already in pack are a problem because there is obviously incompatibility with the body you already installed, and there was something that blocked one of the two face mods.
Back to top Go down
locodice
Serious poster
Serious poster
locodice

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:18 pm

hard question, but do you have any ETA on Beta 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ETA   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySubject: Re: Development 2.0.6 V3 Beta 1   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:54 amDevelopment and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 Icon_multiquote_off_en Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 Icon_quote_en

=f0130b8c7ef8234e5e6be301b841d3a6&cvf[1]=7d797aa9ae476efceded07d13219ccf6&eval=plus&p_vote=743]+
----
=1bff388053cef795de3d1e48b09c4a7f&cvf[1]=f04987ee24b7b183b5a1417de7649e4f&eval=minus&p_vote=743]-
Hardware updated.
A beta 2 for 2.0.6 V3 will be released in maximum 2 months.
This will be the end of 2.0.6
After the release of beta 2,development for 2.0.6 will end and work on 2.0.7 will begin.
Before you start asking,there's no release date for 2.0.7 pack,could be 1 year or more.

A little hard to find. Read through his other threads when you get some time. There's a good amount of useful info aside from just what you may be looklng for.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:45 pm

I might have to rollback to Beta 1 and redo a lot of things for Beta 2,might be delayed a little.I will see what i can do and try to provide more details later.

About male mods it's has to with racemenu plugin and overlay.It's not very flexible and i've tried SOS and other type of body's in the past,they don't work very well with all the mods in the pack and can lead to black textures or strange stuff.For now i'll leave it be.
I'll see what i can do but no promises.I know the face presets are not the very good for males but they're not that bad either.
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:00 am

Thank you very much and good luck.
You are our Santa Claus ^^
Back to top Go down
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Exper1mental

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

VikingTeacher wrote:
You are our Santa Claus ^^
So true
Back to top Go down
http://exper1mental.deviantart.com
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Bad news   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Ok guys some bad new today.

I have to roll-back to Beta 1 for the second time today because I've encountered some crashes and that's not something i want for this Skyrim pack, i want to give you guys the best experience that i possibly can.

I've tracked it down to the meshes for the armors that were causing CTD,i didn't know that meshes could cause crashes until a short while ago.(problem was partially to non-skimpy female armors)

Well there goes about 400 hours of extra work that has to be redone and rechecked.
In the process of reinstalling Skyrim and Beta 1 and resuming work on Beta 2 for the third time.
So to sum it up, Beta 2 is delayed and no ETA on it.
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Thanks for the update!!!

(problem was partially to non-skimpy female armors)

Too much fabric in the meshes? 
Victory
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Twistty wrote:

I did some digging and it was actually bad meshes in the non skimpy ones i found in my effort to make some of the vanilla HDT armors non skimpy and it messed a lot of things up.
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:58 am

RottenDub wrote:
Twistty wrote:

I did some digging and it was actually bad meshes in the non skimpy ones i found in my effort to make some of the vanilla HDT armors non skimpy and it messed a lot of things up.

Ouch - that sounds like of A LOT of work Rotten?!!!
That's the "problem" (not the word I am looking for) with making such a large Mod pack - were you try to make everyone happy. 

Have you ever considered making a smaller Mod pack - (which is stable as possible) so people can add their own Mods to their own choosing? A base of sorts?

Let me explain - ALL of the Mod packs I have gotten from you all the way back from the 268 Mod pack(very old), to 204, 205 and 206v1 and 206v3 - I have messed with in one way or another. 

What I always keep is your ENB lists (as you REALLY) test them out well. Also your textures (many categories - objects, plants, fire, landscapes etc. -basically all that you put into the pack that make Skyrim beautiful) and the "Base" mods" - (huge list - but game fixes (brawl bugs - for example)) - (and the "other" essential mods - game patches (have switched mine to USLEEP (with Mator patches) -(New lands - you also test them out very well) -Racemenu, FNIS, Live a new life etc... - Basically anything most people would need to make a Modern Updated Modded Skyrim work. 

What I have noticed in ALL your Mod packs - is your commitment to Beauty and Stability!!! It's how I describe them to anyone that wants to try them out. 

But leave out patcher mods - (ASIS, Perma or other mods in that category) Can include them - but make them as easy as possible if someone want to remove them or use others.

Making different merged mods for Armour for example (one skimpy, one not skimpy) - and allowing the user decide what to use. Either/or or both. However when it comes to HDT - that's a whole new can of worms. It can be ......(a bitch?)

I have spent more time Modding Skyrim (and Follout ....but Fallout mods...still need "work"?) than playing it - and it's still not what I want. 

Changing things is 205 is easy (but its very old) and most mods need updating, 206 v1 and v3 - (is like working on a racecar). It's a very fast and stable mod pack - but really "fragile" when trying to change (add or remove) anything. 

Skse 1.6.16  has some "magic" to it that I cannot understand. Changing it to Skse 1.7.3 - in 206 in NOT recommended - lol

Just an idea. 

Cheers
Twistty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 am

Do you have any new info for release date? 

I would wanna really hard start play skyrim again but i wanna wait for this! Your work is so good.

Is there much k18 stuff that not so lore friendly? I would wanna so much only Graphical update for skyrim, This your edition just look so good that i wanna use it.

Oh and usually these mods are to dark for me at night time, Can you add some guide for get more like vanilla nights? Like ye i like light effects but i would wanna also see something. :D
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 3:34 am

Drag0g0 wrote:
Do you have any new info for release date? 

I would wanna really hard start play skyrim again but i wanna wait for this! Your work is so good.

Is there much k18 stuff that not so lore friendly? I would wanna so much only Graphical update for skyrim, This your edition just look so good that i wanna use it.

Oh and usually these mods are to dark for me at night time, Can you add some guide for get more like vanilla nights? Like ye i like light effects but i would wanna also see something. :D

No new info at the time my man, but it might be a long time before Beta 2 comes out.
If by K18 you mean mature things,they are CBBE body's that are nude(females) there are some armors that are from other games ...hence not lore friendly but you don't have to craft them if you don't like em.

You can craft a lantern that can be attached to your player's waist for more light at night,or buy them from different vendors scattered throughout the world(example : riverwood trader if i remember correctly)
You can also use torchers,spells or crank up the brightness @ night.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2   Development and updates  2.0.6 V3 Beta 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Development and updates 2.0.6 V3 Beta 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Archive-
Jump to:  

Free counters!