Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planned Modpacks Releases

Go down 
+5
Archon
CrazyGreek
Lord Gilgamesh
Tenka
RottenDub
9 posters

Modpack you would like to see [Multiple Choices Allowed]
 SPM 5
 XCOM2
 Cities Skylines
 The Sims 4
 Fallout 4
 Fallout 3
 Fallout New Vegas
 Skyrim Special Edition
 Spintires Mudrunner
 Stonehearth
 No man's sky
 World of Warcraft
 Gothic 1,2,3
 ALL - I want modpacks for ALL
View results
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Planned Modpacks Releases Empty
PostSubject: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Good day everyone.

Today me being lazy at work ( no customers around) i figured some people might like to know what other projects are planned in our little growing family of modpacks.

For those who don't know so i have released about 30 modpacks over the years thanks to the support of this community  

Here's of list of modpacks that i'm thinking of releasing and working in the next years.

*Please take it with a grain of salt as my free time it's not what it used to be and some of these packs might never come to fruition.If i could work on modpacks full time like i used to do 2 years ago (12h or more per day) i would because i love creating modpacks for people that want and need them and i tend to pour my heart and soul into them to make sure that what you get is something of quality and well built.
Another big thank you for people that stuck with our community over the years and waited for the releases and encouraged me to build bigger and better packs.
*Order is relatively as follows but i might work on more than one at once. 

SPM 5
XCOM2 - War Of The Chosen V6
Cities Skylines - Green Cities V5

The Sims 4 - City Living V1
Fallout 4 - V1
Fallout 3 - V1
Fallout - New Vegas
Skyrim Special Edition - SPM SSE V1
Spintires Mudrunner  - Once it comes out and it's moddable

Stonehearth - V?
No man's sky - V?
World of Warcraft 
Gothic 1
Gothic 2
Gothic 3

Might add more to the list as time goes on.

-What packs would you like to see first?
-Do you have a game that you would like to see modded that's not on the list?

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Oblivion. :>
The Gothic games looked great too though.

Edit: Or Morrowind!  The core patch doesn't do everything, and I've never played it effectively modded.  Have you modded Morrowind or Oblivion before, before the release of Skyrim?  I'm glad there are still new great things being released daily for each of them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: #@##%@$#q   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:17 am

In order of preference
1. FO4
2. Oblivion
3. Skyrim SE

I am playing a modded Gothic 3 right now, but there are only like 5 mods that you need..community update and it's patch, quest pack and it's update and finally the content mod 3.1 which is the latest. Only other thing to add is a customized .ini and a reshade. However I am also aware of how time consuming Bethesda packs are, so you do you Rotten and we will love your work as always
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 am

Tenka wrote:
Oblivion. :>
The Gothic games looked great too though.

Edit: Or Morrowind!  The core patch doesn't do everything, and I've never played it effectively modded.  Have you modded Morrowind or Oblivion before, before the release of Skyrim?  I'm glad there are still new great things being released daily for each of them.
There was an amazing STEP Pack, just like Neovalyn's or Darth Mathias's guides, for Oblivion a a couple years back. I still have it set up on a separate hard drive..was like 80-90 gigs all together. but the pack author has since dialed back the guide quite a lot because he wasn't able to keep up with it...
Back to top Go down
CrazyGreek
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this
CrazyGreek

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 10:05 am

Goodmornings!! I'm in for fallout 4 and Skyrim special edition and spa 5.Love these the most now.
Keep up the the fantastic work!!!!
Back to top Go down
Archon
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Archon

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Putting my vote on SSE

Guess it might be best to wait for SKSE64 to be released fully before starting, depending on how long it'll take.

It'd make me want to start another playthrough, had enough of 30fps oldrim
Back to top Go down
mattski123
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
mattski123

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

SPM 5 & SSE! In the slight chance that there may be a software, application or program that could convert the mods CURRENTLY in your SPM 5 modpack, & maybe bring back some oldie but goodies (crash happy/cpu overload) mods back into Skyrim Special Edition Modpack, that'd probably bee absolute fire!

Thanks for all of it!
GL
Back to top Go down
ejm316
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 am

A Tale of Two Wastelands mod pack would be remarkably radical! I noticed you have both Fallout 3 and New Vegas as options in the poll but no Tale of Two Wastelands which is both combined for one epic world. 
Plz consider this as a future mod pack at some point... they've released a ton of mods that have been converted specifically for TTW. I'm normally a fantasy Skyrim kinda person but both Fallouts combined into one humongous game is just kinda mind blowing.

Thanks for all the awesome mod packs thus far!.. your work and these mods truly make these games priceless.
Back to top Go down
NotDatGuy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 1:09 am

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D47591%26preview%3D&pUp=1

That plus some flavor mods and your set.

SPM 5 covers the Elder Scrolls itch, or it will once it comes out and i buy a new computer to play it. Would be nice to get something else going. I voted for stonehearth, because I really would like for someone to somehow make up for the huge lack in development that game has had over the past year but It is in alpha and maintaining a pack with the amount of changes the game will go through if development does resume (dev was bought by another company) would be time consuming. 

I'd actually like to change my vote to Tale of two wastelands although i haven't played it but it sounds awesome. I may have to catch vegas and fallout 3 on sale to replace my console versions to play it. But it says on the page its also in alpha, which may warrant delaying a pack for a bit. 

Im curious as to why with SPM 5 coming out would there need to be a SSE pack? I had the original so when SSE came out i got it but never played it. I thought it was just the same game but beefed up a bit.Basically it was for the people who cant be bothered to mod their games, or only use console, or is there something im missing?
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Skyrim SE supports x64 compared to the x32 of normal Skyrim therefore the engine runs smoother and has more capabilities in general especially with the new SKSESE
Back to top Go down
NotDatGuy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 pm

But if SPM 5 runs smooth then whats the point of smoother than smooth?
Back to top Go down
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 3:49 pm

NotDatGuy wrote:
SPM 5 should run smooth with a tons of optimization and additional patches and tools

The main focus is that Oldrim(Skyrim but Old ^_^) has thousands more mods and compatibility patches while Special Edition just starting now to emerge. I would prefer our man of honor to focus on SSE though since now it can also support the ESL format which increases the number of mods we can have without having to merge plugins for small mods+ the optimization is top notch. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 2:46 pm

arcanant wrote:
NotDatGuy wrote:
SPM 5 should run smooth with a tons of optimization and additional patches and tools

The main focus is that Oldrim(Skyrim but Old ^_^) has thousands more mods and compatibility patches while Special Edition just starting now to emerge. I would prefer our man of honor to focus on SSE though since now it can also support the ESL format which increases the number of mods we can have without having to merge plugins for small mods+ the optimization is top notch. Just my two cents.

"has thousands more mods" - more like tens of thousands.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
arcanant
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:37 pm

RottenDub wrote:
arcanant wrote:
NotDatGuy wrote:

"has thousands more mods" - more like tens of thousands.

Hehe maybe even more! But I heard that people can individually port any mod from Legacy Skyrim to Special Edition fairly easy.

EDIT: Here is a very good channel that explains in detail the process of converting LE version mods for SE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2wPI0mwsP29JKYh6mY0Yg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned Modpacks Releases   Planned Modpacks Releases Empty

Back to top Go down

Planned Modpacks Releases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: New Packs-
Jump to:  

Free counters!