Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Differences between my last setup and this one

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Differences between my last setup and this one Empty
PostSubject: Differences between my last setup and this one   Differences between my last setup and this one EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Everything is running great, now I'm comparing my old set up with this new one, and there are a few things I really miss and I want to know if I can use them with this modpack.

Amazing Follower Tweaks
Mixed Unit Tactics
Immersive Patrols
Immersive First Person
Adventurers & Travelers (I always set the numbers low on these)
Become Jarl of Ivarstead
Inigo

I also used to use two highly controversial mods that I am pretty sure were not causing me problems:

Monster Wars
Warzones

Mind you, this puts a LOT of NPCs on the map.  In my old game, everywhere I went there were people, monsters, and animals all fighting each other.  It was extremely entertaining.  I didn't have to worry about wolves on the road because they had so many other things to deal with! 

Speaking of wolves, yeah, I tried the camping in the woods alternate start with your mod and there were like 8 wolves right at the campsite trying to eat me!  I had used one of your saves.  Was it your settings in the save, a coincidence, or business as usual in this setup?

None of those mods are really deal breakers for me, although I'm really intrigued by Inigo and only got to experience a little bit of him, but I want to be sure I won't mess anything up.  Can I just put him on the bottom of the load order?

Last edited by Quonomonna on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Differences between my last setup and this one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Differences between my last setup and this one   Differences between my last setup and this one EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Immersive Patrols - this mod caused some CTD with this setup if i remember correctly
Immersive First Person - there is a light SKSE plugin that achieved the same goal with little resource spent
Adventurers & Travelers (I always set the numbers low on these) - tried a lot of mods that add NPC/travelers...CTD sometime or later will test more in the future
Become Jarl of Ivarstead - Donno
Inigo - you can add any follower you like as long as it's not script heavy (check your latency with convenient horses latency test)

Avoid anything that add a lot of script or NPC's while there's a memory patch in place depending on your CPU a lot of mobs on screen will lead to CTD.
I've tested the pack and it's stable even with 100 npc's or more,but performance decreases with a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Differences between my last setup and this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!