Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CTD when fast traveling.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CTD when fast traveling.  Empty
PostSubject: CTD when fast traveling.    CTD when fast traveling.  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:00 am

The mod pack worked flawlessly for about 3~5 hours or so. This started happening about halfway through the college of winterhold questline, when you have to go underground to the midden. I tried fast traveling to whiterun, but when I loaded in about 1 second after the loading screen finished I could see myself standing in whiterun and then.. Crash to desktop!

This started happening every time ever since then, every single location I've tried fast traveling to resulted in a CTD about 1~2 seconds after I finished loading in.

Sometimes, it would CTD when entering another area but fairly rarely.

Also, unrelated but sometimes the game will just freeze. No error message, but the frame I am on will just stick with no sound whatsoever. But what can you do? This is bound to happen.

I'm mainly looking for a fix on CTD when fast traveling. Right now I'm flying everywhere with the flying spell, but this is really immersion breaking and unrealistic noclipping everywhere. Hopefully one of you guys can give me a fix because I'm tired of flying everywhere :(

I've already tried disabling autosave. Still doesn't work, sadly. :(
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: CTD when fast traveling.    CTD when fast traveling.  EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Sorry i've only seen this thread now,is this still happening?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: CTD when fast traveling.    CTD when fast traveling.  EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 7:56 am

RottenDub wrote:
Sorry i've only seen this thread now,is this still happening?
This is happening to me, could you help me?

Edit: np anymore, It stopped crashing after doing the player.kill commands somehow...

so for anyone trying to fix this, try the player.kill command, it might work :)
Back to top Go down
GrimeReaperMan
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: CTD when fast traveling.    CTD when fast traveling.  EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

I just tried fast travelling to riverwood and crashed in a few seconds. Message said could not load binary stream or something, something about dwarvenhelmetf_1.nif and a few other related nif files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTD when fast traveling.    CTD when fast traveling.  Empty

Back to top Go down

CTD when fast traveling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!