Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:09 am

Victory

Hey all you fellow Skyrim Lovers...if you appreciate Rotten's work and want to show him a little love consider becoming a Patreon..He has one set up and there are some great perks! He has a link to it in the description on his youtube channel.  Just figured I would get the word out there!  
Here is the link:
https://www.patreon.com/RottenDub

Last edited by Lord Gilgamesh on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:36 am

link here. I'll drop something in the bucket
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: here it is!   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 am

It's fine peeps! First drop on your favorite mod author and give him/her some love!
Gotta give some props to you peeps never imagined people would even support this thing!
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: broooooo   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 am

lol fu*k yeah we would....many of us have a deep love for bethesda modding but lack the time to dedicate towards making so many mods play well together. What you do requires a literal fucking metric shit-ton of hours to do and your packs are aaalways top notch. Let the haters hate and we will continue to appreciate. Those like I who have been your followers for years especially. We just lacked a solid way to show some monetary love
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Hell yeah   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:37 am

Silly
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Awesome   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you to all who have seen this so far and chose to support our bro Rotten and his massive endeavors!
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:28 am

Greedy
Back to top Go down
Vaktus
New Face!
New Face!
Vaktus

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Hi,

I've been closely watching the progress on SPM 5.0, though, until now, never really got the chance to register on the forums.

In case you're wondering; I was the one who contributed the $999 on RottenDub's Patreon. I simply can't help but marvel at RottenDub's work, and I am very eager to get my hands on SPM 5.0

I'd honestly love to be able to access it early, if and when possible.

Vaktus
Back to top Go down
http://fbi.team
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Seriously commendable support Vaktus, I didn't know anyone was that devoted to this pack other than Rotten himself.  Nice job.

Last edited by Tenka on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 am

Vaktus wrote:
Hi,

I've been closely watching the progress on SPM 5.0, though, until now, never really got the chance to register on the forums.

In case you're wondering; I was the one who contributed the $999 on RottenDub's Patreon. I simply can't help but marvel at RottenDub's work, and I am very eager to get my hands on SPM 5.0

I'd honestly love to be able to access it early, if and when possible.

Vaktus
Wow bro. If anyone deserves early access and more, it's you. Many of us have been following and using Rotten's work for years and he truly has always poured his love and dedication into his packs. He has also had some haters but we won't delve into that. You rock for supporting him like that!
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:38 am

Keep it up guys!
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 11:35 pm

just a topic refresh.  Victory
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:39 am

refreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon   Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon Empty

Back to top Go down

Appreciation For RottenDub via Patreon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!