Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thoughts on Enderal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daugaard92
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Thoughts on Enderal?  Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Enderal?    Thoughts on Enderal?  EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:59 pm

So I currently find myself with A LOT more time to game, as my studies doesn't start again till September and my gf is busy working as hell, so I'm trying to find something to play.
Kinda don't wanna play "vanilla" Skyrim, since I want to wait with doing that again till the release of 5.0, so started playing Enderal, seeing as it's basically a different game.

Have only played for about 3 hours now, but sort of dissatisfied with some of the "mechanics" - Anyway, has anyone played through it and would they recommend me to finish it - Or do you perhaps have another game in mind? I realize game preferences are subjective, but I do believe we all share a liking for Skyrim and therefore might have a similar taste in games? :p
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Enderal?    Thoughts on Enderal?  EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:05 am

Daugaard92 wrote:
So I currently find myself with A LOT more time to game, as my studies doesn't start again till September and my gf is busy working as hell, so I'm trying to find something to play.
Kinda don't wanna play "vanilla" Skyrim, since I want to wait with doing that again till the release of 5.0, so started playing Enderal, seeing as it's basically a different game.

Have only played for about 3 hours now, but sort of dissatisfied with some of the "mechanics" - Anyway, has anyone played through it and would they recommend me to finish it - Or do you perhaps have another game in mind? I realize game preferences are subjective, but I do believe we all share a liking for Skyrim and therefore might have a similar taste in games? :p

If you are playing Enderal there are numerous mods for it. I would like do a pack for it but currently my free time is very much the opposite of what you have.

A big goal (5.0) i'll try to bring a little bit of the atmosphere from Gothic series to the pack (because aesthetically it's near impossible at least in mainland Skyrim)

I.My suggestions would be Gothic I , Gothic II and all it's expansions. Gothic III.
All of them received mods in some kind (G I and G II i believe they recently received textures mods and ENB) And Gothic III has a handful of mods available and some nice ini tweaks (but the game will still "stutter") These are all great games that i remember fondly.

II. Risen series (not sure about the third one)

III. Arcania if you want to follow the aesthetic style

Thoughts on Enderal?  Capture
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Daugaard92
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Enderal?    Thoughts on Enderal?  EmptySat May 27, 2017 12:49 am

RottenDub wrote:
Daugaard92 wrote:

If you are playing Enderal there are numerous mods for it. I would like do a pack for it but currently my free time is very much the opposite of what you have.

A big goal (5.0) i'll try to bring a little bit of the atmosphere from Gothic series to the pack (because aesthetically it's near impossible at least in mainland Skyrim)

I.My suggestions would be Gothic I , Gothic II and all it's expansions. Gothic III.
All of them received mods in some kind (G I and G II i believe they recently received textures mods and ENB) And Gothic III has a handful of mods available and some nice ini tweaks (but the game will still "stutter") These are all great games that i remember fondly.

II. Risen series (not sure about the third one)

III. Arcania if you want to follow the aesthetic style

Thoughts on Enderal?  Capture

Cool! I've heard about those games before, but never actually played them - Definitely going to give them a go now! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Enderal?    Thoughts on Enderal?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Enderal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!