Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a few mod sugjestions

Go down 
+21
Pelpel
dutchblizzard
caberg2000
HexionSwiftblade
Beckon
Lord Gilgamesh
xXnightfuryXx
Walkerz
Nampot
oreganobag
KomradeKalm
Daugaard92
Starforce12
Petkr
RottenDub
Azraile
ShdwKnght
Tenka
SirLootalot
SuperSixNine
freakinabox
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Nampot wrote:
Okay, that's good to know. The pack is incredibly expansive anyway, so I'll probably have main playthrough without tweaking much or anything and also a duplicate profile on Mod Organizer for experimentation... I just love modding too much.

I didn't have any trouble adding Real Shelter onto your last mod pack, so am I likely to encounter any serious problems with this one, or might it just affect transitions? The sound mods also worked fine for me before.

I see that real shelter got some updates and it worked relatively well before with the pack.I might added it back myself and see how it goes.(remember to backup saves in case of mid install)

Walkerz wrote:
Will you add beyond skyrim: Bruma to the pack? Is it possible?

Will see once it released.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Nampot
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 12:48 am

Cool, that'd be awesome.

I have a personal preference for Alternate Start over Skyrim Unbound. I know Skyrim Unbound offers more options/customisability, but I just like the experience that Alternate Start provides. Will it be difficult to swap this out myself? Will many other mods be affected by it?

I'd also like to stick PerMa in there, but that's probably much more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 am

Nampot wrote:
Cool, that'd be awesome.

I have a personal preference for Alternate Start over Skyrim Unbound. I know Skyrim Unbound offers more options/customisability, but I just like the experience that Alternate Start provides. Will it be difficult to swap this out myself? Will many other mods be affected by it?

I'd also like to stick PerMa in there, but that's probably much more of a challenge.
 Might have to stick with Unbound or configure the mods yourself one by one and i haven't tested Alternative with the current setup.
PerMa causes major gray faces with the pack.
Back to top Go down
xXnightfuryXx
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: ....   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:19 pm

rottendub can you add an option to disable skyrim unbound or remove it for 5.0? i want to be able to play the main quest
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: lol you guys   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:50 am

Trust me all of you who has posted in this forum...Legacy of the Dragonborn is so massive and amazing that it will blow your fucking mind..it changes Skyrim. Rotten made the commitment to put it in the pack after we bugged the ever-loving Christ out of him over the years. It is the single most important mod Skyrim has ever had, and I say that with complete confidence. Plus after, years, Icecreamassasin has finally finished the mod (except for sporadic patches) and it has encompassed so much..If you don't believe me, check this out... 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?

Again, bro Rotten, thank you for this. It must have been a pain in the dick to integrate
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:11 pm

xXnightfuryXx wrote:
rottendub can you add an option to disable skyrim unbound or remove it for 5.0? i want to be able to play the main quest

You will be able to play the main quest in 5.0 just fine, just skipping the first 3 quests.

4.4 Also works for most people but some had a few problems starting it.If you do a search in the 4.4 or just on the forum you'll see your answer.

An alternative starting method is currently required for ease of access with everything that's in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 pm

If you like it too I recommend replacing 83Willows 101BugsHD with Lepidoptera.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69543/?
You don't need the base game file, just the Dawnguard one or the CACO one if you have CACO, I don't remember if PM has CACO.  If it does, one less ESP.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Fossils bro   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Yeah fossil mining brochacho...integrates with LoTD...I think he has it in the LoTD description page along with the other 20 or so mods that integrate with museum displays
Back to top Go down
Beckon
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi i'm really enjoying 4.4. Your hard work is much appreciated. I have a suggestion for a quest mod for SPM 5.

It's called Faction Pit fighter, there is also an expansion pack. It provides an arena guild in windhelm that you can join. You take part in arena fights in many locations, there are also a few quests that you can do for other guild members, and a trophy room that updates as you get more famous as a fighter. 

This is the one steam workshop mod i use because i think it is an excellent arena mod. I just converted it into a file to load with mod organizer instead of steam workshop.

I have used this in a heavily modded skyrim, 300+ mods on several playthroughs with no issues.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119305443&searchtext=pit+fighter

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125029519&searchtext=pit+fighter
Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 am

FusaFusa makes lots of furry animals look significantly more like they have fur, I think that would look very nice in the pack, especially the deer as often as we see them. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68920/?

All of these castle additions look very nice, I like Shadowstar, that would be fun to roleplay in. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65356/?

This Egyptian setting would be lots of fun to hang out in, might not fit your style though. And there's a texture mismatch in one of the screenshots. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85084/?

There's no way you could make Open Cities fit, right?  I love the idea of it but it looks like the hardest mod to make lots of stuff compatible around.  Probably too bad.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Tenka wrote:
FusaFusa makes lots of furry animals look significantly more like they have fur, I think that would look very nice in the pack, especially the deer as often as we see them. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68920/?

All of these castle additions look very nice, I like Shadowstar, that would be fun to roleplay in. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65356/?

This Egyptian setting would be lots of fun to hang out in, might not fit your style though. And there's a texture mismatch in one of the screenshots. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85084/?

There's no way you could make Open Cities fit, right?  I love the idea of it but it looks like the hardest mod to make lots of stuff compatible around.  Probably too bad.

FUSA FUSA is present in 4.4 i thought you of all people would know this.

Open cities would be a pain and a lot of stuff would have to be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Oops, naa been too long since I've looked.  And yeah, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: open cities   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:16 am

while that would be nice open cities is one of those overhauls that requires a lot of tinkering to make it work with a lot of mods that alter exterior and interior cells. With the amount of mods Rotten has, that would be impractical lol. I love that mod but have never asked Rotten for it. I only ever bugged the shit out of him for legacy of the dragonborn lol
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83063/? M'rissi's Tails of Troubles I've said "voiced followers" in general before, but this one sounds especially fun, has a bunch of questy content.
I still don't see Darkend in the mod list, but I've talked about it enough that it's probably just merged out of sight, right?
Edit: I saw Darkend in your mod list in Development Stream #14, woo!  I don't have any more ideas.

Last edited by Tenka on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lion King addiction)
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: heads up bro Rottten   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: addendum   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 am

also, and Rotten this is a question for you, do you have the boks, books, books mod  integrated into the older packs? Adds in like 200 books from morrowind and oblivion I think. I enjoy immersing myself int he lore so.
Back to top Go down
SuperSixNine
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 am

BTW, if you search for MIHAIL's monsters SSE, he has way cooler monsters
Back to top Go down
HexionSwiftblade
New Face!
New Face!
HexionSwiftblade

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:34 am

Hi, I wanted to suggest the Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks mod, it retextures all of the mainland dragon priest masks to be unique and personalized for each of the dragon priests

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15052/?
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 am

Diverse Dragons 3 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83559? Can it come along too?  I love the wildly different dragon meshes, especially ZeroFrost's.  Then there's
Splendor - Dragon Variants https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83543? Which Diverse Dragons has a patch for.
Or are these already included and merged?
Back to top Go down
caberg2000
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 7:01 am

How about adding multiple body type for now? it's kind a interesting, trying add this on SPM 4.4 but have random crash, maybe you can 'Stabilize' it ? Big smile 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?  it will be awesome if you can add this for SPM 5  Exciting
Back to top Go down
dutchblizzard
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
dutchblizzard

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 pm

What about world of tamriel mods?

like beyond skyrim bruma, hammerfell dragonstar. summerset ilse. those are some mods that go into the other realms of tamriel
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

dutchblizzard wrote:
What about world of tamriel mods?

like beyond skyrim bruma, hammerfell dragonstar. summerset ilse. those are some mods that go into the other realms of tamriel
The Hammerfell mod looks cool, but the others have definitely already been added.
Back to top Go down
Pelpel
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: yet another suggestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey, decided to throw in my favorites. Tried to checking if anything is implemented and if it is, than sorry  :<

Autoharvest - my personal essential, used to harvest alchemy ingredients, collect arrows and jewelry. Probably will not make into the pack because of its lack of realism, but still had to add that

Heljarchen Farm - a place where one can plant their farm :D and good money sink for mid game
Windstad Mine - if I had to choose between this and previous, I would choose this. Holy shit is it good. If You think mining ebony is op, try playing and collecting all the money for upgrades... much more complex and money-sinking for mid/late game
Bound Armory - just a nice addition
Hunterborn - Scrimshaw Expanded - because more is more :D
Long Lost Smelters - personal mvp. Smelters in every city, nuff said
Falmer Sounds - just listen to the sounds <3
Bow before the Dead - as above ^^. SPM lacks necromancy style of playing and with bleak enb and this sound mod it can be really fun. Still, i don't know about modding that much and implementation can probably be a pain, but maybe worth it? With undeath it'll be better, but still will throw some more :D

And few extra, that would probably be a pain to implement, but would love to see ;)
Dwemertech Magic
Nature of the Beast 2
Acalypha - voiced follower
Back to top Go down
Normal69
New Face!
New Face!
Normal69

PostSubject: Some small and great mods - I will expand this entry if you show interest. ;)   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:58 pm

As you are building your version 5.0 of your modpack, I got the courage mentioning a few G.E.M.S. I've found. You are using MO, so you know the format already, I've appended explanations to the best, where the name wasn't enough.
Would really be happy if you'd include some of them: https://pastebin.com/zJGKd0Kh

Now some of the best ones worth mention separately:

Small/util:
+A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - zoom key, configurable
+A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget - in/out game time widget
+Better MessageBox Controls - use enter on those menus
+Better Dialogue Controls - use enter on those menus
-Draugr don't breathe (or breathe more quietly)
-Skeletons don't breathe-64312-final
-Metal God Nirnroot - really rocking Nirnroot sound :P

Small gameplay overhauls:
+Casual Skyrim - you can talk people withhout they stom what they are doing - cutting wood, laying in bed, etc.
+Better Stealing - do not get caught when only a horse seen you
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod - finishing move overhaul
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Dead Body Collision Fix
+iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep - best needs mods
+Immersive Speechcraft - more options for people who like to speak
+Pick up books - Simple - you don't read the books when picikng up them
+Recruit More Blades - SkyHavenTempleEnhanced - also contains Paarthurnax dilemma, as you won't have to slay him
+The Notice Board Redefined - New Meshes and Textures
+The Notice Board - Notice boards with quests like in Witcher
+Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded - soul gems filled with similar level souls only
+Vigor - Combat and Injuries - best combat overhaul
+Skyrim Realistic Archery Bows and Arrows - a solution for arrows plinking off invisible ledges
-Prostitutes of Skyrim - another xp-boost beside fully slept one

Gameplay style extensions:
+Simply Knock - knock on the doors, and be admitted if they like you
+Standing Stones Overhaul by Smokingman - best astrological overhaul
+Imperious - Races of Skyrim - best race overhaul, even little quests for the strongest abilities
+Disparity -- Player Character Class - Race and Gender Diversity - race, weight, gender is accounted for your abilities
+College Days - Winterhold - real magical learning experience
+Better Vampires 7.0
+Skyrim Tycoon - Reloaded - an economical strategy game inside Skyrim
+Landlord - another property renting mod
+Alternative Crafting System - I dont want to be a blacksmith - ask the smith to upgrade and make things for you
+Witchhunter Spells and Prayers Pack - splee-like abilities for fighting oriented ones
+Patron Gods of Skyrim - real religions, even atheistic ones
+One Piece X - Haki Reborn - superpowers!
+One Piece Devils Fruits 2
-Amorous Adventures - You can be Cyrano or Zorro
-Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Alternative way of near death experience situations
+Woodcutter - hit a tree with an axe, fell it, get firewood, make buildings, arrange furnitures, everywhere
+Cobb Positioner - needed for Woodcutter I think?

Exploration/search type ones:
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches - carrying capacity extended
+Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim - like it was in Diablo
+Achieve That - console game like archievements for additional perk points
+Skyrims Unique Treasures - console game like hard to find chests
+Point The Way - more signposts

Player homes:
+Master the Summit - if you are the type who clibs mountains, there are things for you there ;)
+Caranthir Tower Reborn - best mage home with a huge quest
-Aemer's Refuge by LeanWolf and mos MAIN - nice home, upgradable
-Clearsky Hideout - Fully Animated Playerhouse with quest for expanding it
-Helgen Reborn - manade the town quest

Quest like types:
+Undeath - with patches you can follow necromancy and transform to a lich
+Hearthfire Extended - "Hearthfire as it should have been"
+Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT
+Aethernautics- A Space Travel Mod - Dwemer space travel home with quest
+The Wheels of Lull - the machines which move Tamriel

Beautificational ones:
+RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS+Dwemer Storage Cube - A Portable Home - as it says ;)
+Immersive College of Winterhold - better buildings, need compatibility patches with College Days
+Expanded Towns and Cities Imm No Winterhold - because with the two above
+SKY CITY - Markarth Rising - Markrath upper levels
+Legendary cities - Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress - more places to visit+Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul

I will scan the info-links now. :)
(thanx for making a pack)
Back to top Go down
GutsSama
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Another one   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey, the Nexus Facebook page just advertised this mod and instantly jumped at it. Looked like it might nicely fit in the modpack as a toggleable 

Its a mod that shows numeric values of damage done to enemies, like in Borderlands or Diablo and PoE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87895/?pk_medium=organic_social&pk_source=facebook&pk_campaign=nxm_facebook_stats

Also Rotten, would like to know if you plan on adding a Floating Healthbars mod or if the 5.0 already has one
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 am

PrivateProfileRedirector LE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92725
Looks pretty interesting, could save some loading time.
Back to top Go down
Synconntez
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Maybe add some mods yourself? O_o   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm

You know guys, Rotten leaves the directory configured so that you can pretty much continue where he left things and add a few mods you want by yourself.  There are 10s of thousands of mods for Skyrim and many are preference based.  Especially followers.  His version of 4.4 left like 80 slots for me to add anything I want, and I kind of feel, by now, I am catching up to his 5.0 as I noticed he added a lot of followers.  Anyway, the point is he doesn't need to add anything he doesn't particularly care for.  Add a few of your own and flavor it up particularly for your taste.  Lots of fan boys want the game totally "immersive" so he may not add somethings just to make sure the community as a whole is happy with the result.  You can add stuff!

Anyway, the thing of value to request is to ask for a touch more care with merges.  Things like Facelight does work when merged, but not his version.  Also, by merging esp of resources, like hair, it breaks other esp that references those resources and I end up having to use a non merged version of them, which I guess isn't a major deal as the merged set just used one space, but it is worth noting.  Resources should not be merged as a general rule of thumb.  They still function fine in RaceMenu, yes, but many followers and race mods rely on them, and I guess he didn't use many of those in 4.4 so it wasn't an issue to merge them.  After merging, I always skip through the menu for all of the mods and if the menu doesn't show up even though the mod is listed such as Facelight, then the merge broke the MCN and it is either placed in bad order in the merge or is better off not merged.

Anyway, not matter how he chooses to do it, this is remarkably good work and we are all grateful for it and he needn't listen to a single piece of advice from any of us! Do it as you like, and just release that bad boy already :D we can take it the rest of the way, bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few mod sugjestions   a few mod sugjestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a few mod sugjestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!