Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4

Go down 
+3
HarperZ9
robosky
RottenDub
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 10:57 am

MasterGrimes wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Hello on demonoid.pw search for "rottenro" a part of my packs are there.Remember to use addblock.

Cheers!
Awesome I was just looking for this, on the top it says tested Dec 2015? and that the pack is outdated?
Yup check description 0.5/surv pack is the latest ...still better performance and game-play wise than...
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
MasterGrimes
I'm getting the hang of this
MasterGrimes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:00 am

RottenDub wrote:
Hello on demonoid.pw search for "rottenro" a part of my packs are there.Remember to use addblock.

Cheers!
Unfortunately no one is seeding it so my DLs stalled :[
Back to top Go down
MasterGrimes
MasterGrimes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 am

RottenDub wrote:
MasterGrimes wrote:
RottenDub wrote:

Cheers!
Awesome I was just looking for this, on the top it says tested Dec 2015? and that the pack is outdated?
Yup check description 0.5/surv pack is the latest ...still better performance and game-play wise than...

So I finally read everything and caught up with this pack... there's no new one due to the lack of 64bit tools in MO for you to use because Tanin has not released them yet... well thats what I get for not reading everything that was close

But keep us posted and I'll watch for this pack to be updated, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for Tanin to release the 64bit version!

Thanks Rotten!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 11:28 am

Ummm
Quote :
Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptySubject: Fallout 4 The Survival Challenge Mod Pack   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 18:12

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t60-fallout-4-the-survival-challenge-mod-pack

EDIT : Yeah donno about MO for FO4 alto it's possible theoretically it's still derpy currently focusing on 4.4 then i'll take a break until 2017 since a big part of my free time went into Skyrim modpacks for about 4 years and all the packs supersede my current hardware but that's not the point i don't want to be like Bioware Dragon Age...invest all my budget into textures (2k/4k)then forget to  play my own game and realize at some point that the most important scenes in the game have 256x256/128x128 textures and ruin the whole game.

My pace is slow and that's fine.

Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4   Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Essential Mod Pack V0.4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Old Packs-
Jump to:  

Free counters!