Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

teamteamappsommonkyrim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brotstuhl
New Face!
New Face!

teamteamappsommonkyrim Empty
PostSubject: teamteamappsommonkyrim   teamteamappsommonkyrim EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:02 am

Hey guys,

Me and a fried are trying to get the modpack to work and we both fail miserably. First of all: We can't get skyrim to work as a standalone without steam, it always throws errors, even with a no_cd.exe.

Second: If I install the modpack as explained in the installation guide for the steam installation and edit the modpack ini there is something intresting: what is the teamteamappsommonkyrim folder thats supposed to include the binaries? It isn't included in the downloadable modpack for me so ofc I can't start the game via the mod organizer. I'm not entierly new to editing .inis so changing pathes is common knowledge and it should be no problem to relocate pathes fo existing folder buit this folder just doesn't. 

Help would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DerpJim
New Face!
New Face!

teamteamappsommonkyrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamteamappsommonkyrim   teamteamappsommonkyrim EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:35 am

I can help with the second problem since I just encountered the same issue. When you change the .ini it doesn't actually effect anything but MO overwrites it in its settings. What you have to do is go to where it says SKSE and launch game (or whatever), click SKSE then click edit. Change the "Start In" path from the "teamteamappsommonkyrim" to whatever directory that you installed the modpack for me it is "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim". That fixed it for me and I just launched the game. Same thing for the other tools if you need them.
Back to top Go down

teamteamappsommonkyrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!