Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skyrim SE Support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelangel0
I'm getting the hang of this

Skyrim SE Support Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim SE Support   Skyrim SE Support EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi there Rotten!

Just wanted to ask the most basic question nowadays....

Do you think this amazing and probably the best around modpack could work in Skyrim SE.

I'm aware that right now after 1 day, there is still no SKSE support in Skyrim SE...but when this is ready, it is possible to have this MOD also in the game?

Because the performance improvement and visual quality in Skyrim SE is amazing from starters!

CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Skyrim SE Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE Support   Skyrim SE Support EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:25 am

Michelangel0 wrote:
Hi there Rotten!

Just wanted to ask the most basic question nowadays....

Do you think this amazing and probably the best around modpack could work in Skyrim SE.

I'm aware that right now after 1 day, there is still no SKSE support in Skyrim SE...but when this is ready, it is possible to have this MOD also in the game?

Because the performance improvement and visual quality in Skyrim SE is amazing from starters!

CHEERS!

One day sure but when that day will come i don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Michelangel0

Skyrim SE Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE Support   Skyrim SE Support EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:53 am

well they are releasing mods like crazy for Skyrim SE....I'm sure that SKSE and SKYUI will be available soon

For the time being...believe me...Perfectly Modded is much more stunning visually than Skyrim SE

and the concept of the mod itself is like an entire new gameplay, much polished and improved.

The only advantage I could say about Skyrim SE is that it runs so FAST and SMOOTH...it has to be seen. I really think that the performance with PM4.4 should by amazing in Skyrim SE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyrim SE Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE Support   Skyrim SE Support Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim SE Support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!