Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod that adds additional bandits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daugaard92
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Mod that adds additional bandits Empty
PostSubject: Mod that adds additional bandits   Mod that adds additional bandits EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:25 pm

Dear Forum.

This is my first post, so i hope I'm writing it within the correct category.

Anyways, I really like that graphics, however i dislike the increased amount of creatures/bandits which you encounter in dungeons and more.

Like outside the entrance to Bleakfalls Burrow; In the vanilla version there'd approximately be 3 bandits, but installing "Perfectly Modded" there're like 7-8, which i consider to be too many. 

I have tried disabling various mods such as ASIS and OBIS, but neither decreases the amount of bandits.

Does anyone know, what mod adds this increased amount of enemies?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Mod that adds additional bandits   Mod that adds additional bandits EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Daugaard92 wrote:
Dear Forum.
This is my first post, so i hope I'm writing it within the correct category.
Anyways, I really like that graphics, however i dislike the increased amount of creatures/bandits which you encounter in dungeons and more.
Like outside the entrance to Bleakfalls Burrow; In the vanilla version there'd approximately be 3 bandits, but installing "Perfectly Modded" there're like 7-8, which i consider to be too many. 
I have tried disabling various mods such as ASIS and OBIS, but neither decreases the amount of bandits.
Does anyone know, what mod adds this increased amount of enemies?

Hello! Don't disable the mod-outright it will mess with bashed patch and various other things.ASIS also gives new spells and perks to NPC's.

In ASIS set all values to 0 except first (which should be 200 or 400)
In Immersive creatures disable all additional spawns.

Here's a snip from performance guide :

TL;DR
•Performance
1.Reduce ASIS spawns
Mod that adds additional bandits Screen_Shot389
2.Nvidia
Mod that adds additional bandits Image
3.Grass density can eat 10-15 FPS
4.ENB can eat 10-15 FPS
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Daugaard92
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod that adds additional bandits   Mod that adds additional bandits EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod that adds additional bandits   Mod that adds additional bandits Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod that adds additional bandits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!