Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ENB/Light Mod too dark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craash
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

ENB/Light Mod too dark Empty
PostSubject: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Everytime i install an ENB or light mod nights become pitch black and inside i cant even see peoples faces. I tired so much ENBs and everytime its the same :( also sometimes the Days are too bright and shadows too dark.
Dont know what to do...
and sorry for bad english ._.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Craash wrote:
Everytime i install an ENB or light mod nights become pitch black and inside i cant even see peoples faces. I tired so much ENBs and everytime its the same :( also sometimes the Days are too bright and shadows too dark.
Dont know what to do...
and sorry for bad english ._.

Never encountered this problem, will do some research and post any finding here.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Craash
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Okay thanks i will stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Craash wrote:
Okay thanks i will stay tuned.

Until i can find a good answer can you post :

•Modlist
•Hardware

Some suggestions i found :

Quote :
Increase AmbientLightingNight parameter in enbseries.ini under [ENVIRONMENT] category

Quote :
You can look into changing these settings to increase the brightness. Higher settings mean brighter effect but the one's labeled curve help to blend it in. I'd recommend raising the Intensity of each by small amounts at a time and then once it seems bright enough curve the light a little bit until it's just right. To make the dark shadows go away and to increase the overall brightness of the scene at night raise the skylighting but don't just raise the skylighting, raise each of these listed values. These listed values rely on one another to create a proper effect, raising one too much without raising another may result in an undesired outcome.

Under
[Environment]
DirectLightingIntensityNight=
DirectLightingCurveNight=

AmbientLightingIntensityNight=
AmbientLightingCurveNight=

Under
[Skylighting]
AmbientMinLevelNight=

Also you can use a mod like relighting skyrim to see if it makes any difference.
Back to top Go down
Craash
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 pm

I dont have a modlist i am modding my Skyrim right know so its also when i have only an ENB

Hardware:
-Intel Core I5 6600K
- RAM 16 GB DDR 4 3800 MHz
- R9 390 PowerColor 8GB VRAM GDDR5

That fixed some up its playable now :D but it looks now as good as in Pictures or Video :/

I will just give your Modpack another try and will adjust the vaules that is better then modding myself xD

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Craash wrote:
I will just give your Modpack another try and will adjust the vaules that is better then modding myself xD
If you are new to the forums/pack might be worth waiting for 4.4 pack as it's not far away and it's brighter than the other packs.
Back to top Go down
Craash
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:09 pm

hmm you know how much time ?
And can i not just upgrade to the newer version if it comes out ?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Craash wrote:
hmm you know how much time ?
And can i not just upgrade to the newer version if it comes out ?
Something like maximum a week (don't quote me on that)
Standalone is the way to go as we had a 4.1 to 4.2 update and a lot of people caught their ears in the update process
Back to top Go down
Craash
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 5:12 pm

i will not xD Okay i can wait so long ^^
Ahh Alright good to know so thanks for the help :)
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:41 pm

But 4.4 is not standalone, you have to install the game at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENB/Light Mod too dark   ENB/Light Mod too dark Empty

Back to top Go down

ENB/Light Mod too dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!