Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod compatibility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:02 pm

So the pack works great, but I went and added some more mods and I thought I'd share my findings with everyone.

(Y): Works perfectly
(N): Does not work or causes major problems
(/): Works with slight negative effects
(?): Works, but more testing required to ensure stability 

Note that I'm running all of these mods simultaneously (except those marked with (N)).
Combat mods:

• Deadly combat (Y)
  • Combat evolved (Y)
  • Combat behavior improved (Y)
  • Action combat(N)
  • Dual Wield parrying(Y)

Immersion mods:

• Immersive patrols (Y)
  • Decomposition (/)
  • Wet and cold (Y)
  • Piratelords Loot ajustments (?)
  • Loot and degration (Y)  
  • Useful dogs (?)            
  • Skyrim Wayshrines (Y) 

Interface:

• Hotkeys++ (Y)
  • Easy Wheelmenu (Y)

Just installe all of the mods (except the ones marked with (N)) manually through MO and placed them just before the bashed, DSR and ASIS patches(same order as listed above).
Deadly combat's esp should be before that of combat evolved. 

The combat mods work really well with the included ASIS and really adds some flavor to combat.
Action combat causes all the human, grown up, females to have black faces, which I consider game breaking.
Immersive patrols works well, but be wary that is it spawns more npc's so there will be a cpu hit.

Decomposition works fine, but the shader it applies to the models will flikker. All the text (which is minimal) that is added is also bugged(shows "ä ä"). Decomposition is not available on the nexus, but thanks to DHGMRZ17 we have a google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3f2RLJDdlKyZncxV1N4SUVyRlU/view

Skyrim Wayshrines or SWIFT, is a must have, in my opinion, if you play with fast travel disabled.
Hotkeys++ is the best hotkey mod out there(that iv found), fast, responsive and good interface, a must have no matter what.

Remember, I am not a expert modder, so I may have missed something that's causing avoidable bugs.
If I add something else that I find works well(or not) I'l also add it. If anyone would like to share their own findings, please do.
Big smile

Last edited by EpEp on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:03 pm

gastovski wrote:
What do you mean bottom?. What about Bashed patch, Asis and Dsr.

All installed mods with MO should be placed before the Bashed Patch (ASIS and DSR)
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:08 pm

gastovski wrote:
What do you mean bottom?. What about Bashed patch, Asis and Dsr.
Yeah sorry I meant at the bottom before the Bashed, DSR and ASIS patches.
Back to top Go down
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Added some mods to top:

• Action combat
  • Dual Wield parrying
  • Immersive patrols 
  • Decomposition 
  • Wet and cold 
  • Piratelords Loot ajustments 
  • Loot and degration 
  • Useful dogs             
  • Skyrim Wayshrines 
  • Hotkeys++
Back to top Go down
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:12 am

gastovski wrote:
I don't think some of mods are working in this pack. There are already combat enhancement mods. Also adding too many mods could mess the game right?.
True, not all of them work perfectly, that's why I marked them according to how well they work. As far as I could see the only combat enhancer in the pack is ASIS(correct me if I'm wrong), I did some research and it is actually recommended to run the combat mods I mentioned together. Since they modify different aspects of combat(for the most part). I'm running all the mods marked with (N) and (?) with no problems.
Adding too many could mess up the game if their not properly installed, patched and merged, or if they clash. If their installed correctly and are compatible I believe the biggest limiting factor is the esp limit on Skyrim and the strength of your pc. I mean we already have over 600 in this pack, a bit more wouldn't hurt if done correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod compatibility   Mod compatibility Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod compatibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!