Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 pm

hey, installed the mod pack yesterday, did every thing thats in the install guide, everything workes fine except the movement animation, tried to do the thing with FNIS but still has the bug. have not installed any extra mods either. any1 knows how to fix?
Back to top Go down

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:52 pm

this may be the problem, how do i fix it? the FNIS.exe have RUN AS ADMIN

FNIS Behavior V6.3   19.09.2016 17:58:20
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 34 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

ERROR(9): Indeksen var utenfor matrisegrensen.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:18 pm

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t163-troubleshooting-tips-known-bugs-fixes

Q: When I extracted "Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4.3" , I FOUND another folder CALLED "Skyrim Mods" inside that I found 2 more folders "Bash Installers" "Bash Mod Data"
A : You just place the folder next to your skyrim folder, they contain some info for wrye bash  bashed patch.

Q: I have no char animation (aka T-pose)
A: Locate GenerateFNISforUsers.exe via search in the Skyrim folder, right click, properties, compatibility tab, ensure run as admin is selected.

-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
-Right Click overwrite folder >>> Create new mod >>> FNIS movement.

Q:I have some SKSE files regarding my survival mods data in my overwrite folder
A:Right Click Overwrite folder >>> Create new mod >>> name it Survival Profiles.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 pm

ok i did everything, now im sure i have done everything right. but isnt error(9) index was outside the bounds of the array a problem? or is that what supposed to happen?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Falcon wrote:
ok i did everything, now im sure i have done everything right. but isnt error(9) index was outside the bounds of the array a problem? or is that what supposed to happen?

Restart PC and set compatibility "run as admin"
Make sure there's nothing in your overwrite folder.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:13 pm

still the same porblem, getting the error(9). i have done exatly what you have written in tutorial. renaming all /x and x\\. overwrite is empty. getting some files after the error(9), made the files a mod but still dont work. im using steam btw so cant have the game in /x partion. is it a way to play without the fnis? just normal animations? and is it more files i need to eddit the directory location? im using X:/Steamlibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim
Back to top Go down

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:39 pm

here is a print screen of the files i get before the error occurs

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/54/45/10/fnis10.png
Back to top Go down

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:43 pm

found the problem, error (9) was caused by wrong load order, had to delete and reinstall the profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3   T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-Pose Bug SPM 4.3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!