Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Breath Bugged :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Dragon Breath Bugged :( Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:55 pm

First and foremost let me thank you for providing us with such a masterpiece pack!!! Everything has worked wonderful and configuring the mods at the beginning wasnt that hard.
However, whenever i face a dragon, the dragon breath doesnt seem to hurt me at all, which is extremelly weird since the bite attack is able to suck some health out of me.
I have tried to adjust both deadly dragons and ultimate dragon, but no matter the setup, dragon's breaths dont damage me.
Hopefully there is a way around this as i'been having so much fun playing this game :D

By the way, no new mods have been installed or removed. I havent touched my masters and havent modified the folder in any way.
Every other monster seems to be making appropiate damage in relation to the difficulty lv im playing in (adept).

Thanks for the help and thanks again for the pack!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 5:09 am

gastovski wrote:
Yeah, actually it's exactly what you said. They do melee damage but they can't deal damage for breath attacks. Something is bugged perhaps?.

I thought this was intended but i'm glad other people experienced this.

From what i'm remember they were dealing damage in 4.2 version but i could be wrong.

Also playing on master difficulty.

Playing it on master :O????
I can barely keep myself alive in adept !
40 hrs so far but it just feels like a huge part of the game is missing without being able to fight dragons properly.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 pm

I will try to look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:02 am

gastovski wrote:
Disabling the .esp fixes this but the question is, that Ultimate Dragons or Deadly Dragons is the problem?.

Which .esp did you disable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Hey Rotten,
I've tried to run the game without the deadly dragons + ultimate dragons mod, but the games crashes  and sometimes it doesnt even start.
It might be due to an improper cleaning of my masters or a faulty repatch perhaps, as it is recommended to do both after uninstalling or installing a mod ( in this case uninstalling deadly dragons).
Anyways, i would love to play the game with both mods installed but i just cant see how.
Please give us an update on how to fix this problem. I read somewhere else that you've been having some internet issues so i don't expect something soon, plus patience is a virtue hahaha.

Thanks! and good luck with your internet conn.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Titanugore wrote:
Hey Rotten,
I've tried to run the game without the deadly dragons + ultimate dragons mod, but the games crashes  and sometimes it doesnt even start.
It might be due to an improper cleaning of my masters or a faulty repatch perhaps, as it is recommended to do both after uninstalling or installing a mod ( in this case uninstalling deadly dragons).
Anyways, i would love to play the game with both mods installed but i just cant see how.
Please give us an update on how to fix this problem. I read somewhere else that you've been having some internet issues so i don't expect something soon, plus patience is a virtue hahaha.

Thanks! and good luck with your internet conn.

Hey man i've looked into this more and indeed dragons don't do breath/magic damage but i've managed to fix it and it will be fixed in 4.4 or later and i'll some instructions for anyone trying to manually fix until 4.4. is released. Thank you for bringing this into my attention as it's a major gameplay bug in my eyes at least.

(problem is deadly dragons and ultimate dragons have some scripts that don't merge well together)

Fixing the problem :

1.Deactivate [Dragons]DeadlyDragons+Armory UltimateDragons •RM•
2.Download and install in this order:
•Ultimate Dragons
•Deadly_Dragons
•Deadly Dragons Armory
3.Deactivate Bashed Patch and skyproc patches (ASIS+DSR)
4.Rebuild Bashed Patch (Don't activate it yet)
5.Rebuild ASIS Patch
6.Rebuild DSR Patch (Dual Sheath Redux)
7.Activate Bashed Patch and place it above ASIS

INFO : http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/tutorials.html | http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t163-troubleshooting-tips-known-bugs-fixes

Thank you again for the report
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:38 am

gastovski wrote:
Hey RottenDub, sorry to bothering you but could you upload premade Bashed Patch, ASIS and DSR folders with dragon mods above you posted?.

That won't serve any purpose as my load order is different now than the standard 4.2 or 4.3 and you'll get the missing masters error.
Back to top Go down
Healing365
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:08 am

I found an easier fix for it

I didnt even have to untoggle that merged file

All I did was install deadly dragons and deadly dragons armory

Now that same dragon that didnt do damage.....

now does damage

lol
Back to top Go down
Healing365

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 7:01 pm

I installed both mods and didnt move anything so i assume bottom. I say assume because most mods get placed to the bottom but some actually dont. Im not on computer right now so i cant verify.
Back to top Go down
Healing365

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:18 pm

That may make your files look nicer

Im to lazy to learn how to rebuild merged files, etc. My method works...

Install those couple mods while leaving the merged file included with the mod pack activated.

No need to repack or do anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Breath Bugged :(   Dragon Breath Bugged :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Breath Bugged :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to: