Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Witcher 3 Mods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello guys,

Has anyone modded the Witcher 3 yet?

If so what mods do you use.

After the Hearts of Stone expansion came out, some of mine went south, just trying to figure out what works now (still)?

Cheers
Twistty
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Not gonna delve in that department

Got the gog version, installed, played for 6 hours str8, realized the game runs at 35FPS ,De-installed it and storing it for when i upgrade the PC.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:50 am

There are some good mods, but nothing like Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 am

It isn't Skyrim level of modding, but there are good mods for it. Like random encounters and school of the roach is epic. plus some nude mods.

However, I'm personally not playing Witcher 3 until someone replaces geralt with a female :P I might be a guy, but I don't like playing males in games generally (like back in WoW time, a lot of the horde races made epic males).

But witcher 3 is just geralt and only geralt. I know thats what the story is and what not, but I don't want to play geralt :( I'd rather choose to be a female lol.

If it wasn't for that though, there are some pretty decent mods. However, modding witcher 3 is vastly harder than modding Skyrim or fallout. The file system for one is WAY harder than what Bethesda uses, which is much simpler and anyone can do it. Bethesda makes every file easy to find and named something easy...witcher 3 the file names don't even make sense and you need a ton of programs just to unpack them and stuff. And even when you unpack them, need special programs to open the unpacked files. It isn't really a system designed with ease of modding like skyrim or fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:47 am

Vendayn wrote:
It isn't Skyrim level of modding, but there are good mods for it. Like random encounters and school of the roach is epic. plus some nude mods.

However, I'm personally not playing Witcher 3 until someone replaces geralt with a female :P I might be a guy, but I don't like playing males in games generally (like back in WoW time, a lot of the horde races made epic males).

But witcher 3 is just geralt and only geralt. I know thats what the story is and what not, but I don't want to play geralt :( I'd rather choose to be a female lol.

If it wasn't for that though, there are some pretty decent mods. However, modding witcher 3 is vastly harder than modding Skyrim or fallout. The file system for one is WAY harder than what Bethesda uses, which is much simpler and anyone can do it. Bethesda makes every file easy to find and named something easy...witcher 3 the file names don't even make sense and you need a ton of programs just to unpack them and stuff. And even when you unpack them, need special programs to open the unpacked files. It isn't really a system designed with ease of modding like skyrim or fallout 4.

Stop this all my favorite games are CPU intense and my CPU is outdated
cry
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello!

Would it be possible to make a mod list for The Witcher 3?

I have read good things on different websites (usually it's like 10 mods which are really used (graphic/gameplay).

PLUS, I noticed the "1st person view" mod which looks really tasty :)

I'll have a look about W3 in June, so I'll have a look myself anyway.

That would be cool to make this thread lively :)
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:11 am

There is a new DLC/ Expansion pack coming out Blood and Wine - so that might (will) mean many mods will need changing - so best to wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witcher 3 Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witcher 3 Mods   Witcher 3 Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3 Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!