Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Install issues - Right pane only has four items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Install issues - Right pane only has four items Empty
PostSubject: Install issues - Right pane only has four items   Install issues - Right pane only has four items EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Windows 10, steam installation of Skyrim

I followed the instructions pretty much to the letter from here

For the ModOrganizer.ini I changed...
X:\\ to E:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skrim
X:/ to E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim

I manually reviewed all of the changes and the paths looked correct.  All of the slashes looked appropriate and all of the paths looked correct.  I then fired up ModOrganizer.exe as per the instructions and my right pane is empty.  The left pane is filled in and the top right pane has all the right icons but the list of plugins is empty other than the actual Skyrim plugins.

I found a video here that around the 1:33 mark shows what the ModOrganizer should look like.  I did some searching here and found this which is kinda similar but maybe not exactly.  I did the remove read-only attribute as suggested but that didn't help.

My right pane looks like 

Any suggestions? 
Install issues - Right pane only has four items Screen10
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Install issues - Right pane only has four items   Install issues - Right pane only has four items EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 3:35 am

Extract : loadorder / lockedorder / modlist / plugins / . from the pack and put them in your Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub

If this doesn't correct the load order and activates all mods it will indicate bad paths for the pack.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Ithroneduath
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Install issues - Right pane only has four items   Install issues - Right pane only has four items EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:44 am

I'm getting really frustrated with the installation, and I feel stupid because it's probably some little mistake I'm making. I'm having several issues. (Steam installation, Windows 7).

First, I have 224 mods in the left pane, not 204. I deleted all mods from the Skryim loading menu, and I uninstalled/reinstalled the game. No change in mod numbers. I'm also having the same issue that zshguru is having, none of the plugins are showing up in the right-hand pane of ModOrganizer. I tried your suggestion, RottenDub, but I can't find the folder you mention. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Install issues - Right pane only has four items   Install issues - Right pane only has four items EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 am

Ithroneduath wrote:
I'm getting really frustrated with the installation, and I feel stupid because it's probably some little mistake I'm making. I'm having several issues. (Steam installation, Windows 7).

First, I have 224 mods in the left pane, not 204. I deleted all mods from the Skryim loading menu, and I uninstalled/reinstalled the game. No change in mod numbers. I'm also having the same issue that zshguru is having, none of the plugins are showing up in the right-hand pane of ModOrganizer. I tried your suggestion, RottenDub, but I can't find the folder you mention. Any other suggestions?

Look for a folder in the pack called "profile" extract it to Skyrim root folder.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install issues - Right pane only has four items   Install issues - Right pane only has four items Empty

Back to top Go down

Install issues - Right pane only has four items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!