Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!

Go down 
+4
Acronym
Vendayn
TheSuperNinja123
NihilisticSpaghetti
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

ppsgr81 wrote:
I watched a lots of videos about the new skyrim remastered and it will not be very good it will mess up a lots of mods :( many mods will then must be remade from scratch

Ouch

Thanks for the heads up m8...

I thought Rotten will be able tp benefit from it for his pack in some way or another
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Hey ppsgr81 if you don't mind could you make your signature shorter?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:14 pm

hey rotten

any news on the release of SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!     ?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:10 am

MARHVIN XII wrote:
hey rotten

any news on the release of SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!     ?

http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/upcoming-modpacks.html
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:26 am

ppsgr81, I don't think your problem has anything to do with the 4.3 HDT Content addon.  This thread isn't the right place to ask for help with your problem.
That said, if you would like your issue resolved quickly and simply it would be best to first troubleshoot it yourself by reinstalling the pack, starting a new game and checking if the crash still happens.  Or if you've already done this, that'd be helpful to mention in your post.
Ah, I've just looked around and you're the last poster in a lot of topics right now.  In fact, you've already posted this exact help request in the Troubleshooting Tips thread.  Copying and resubmitting your posts in unrelated threads is what I call spamming, I've never used a forum where that's appropriate, and chasing someone around demanding endless assistance with issues that only you seem to be experiencing is likely to get you ignored. 
Help comes to those who help themselves, I would suggest considering what you might have done while installing or using the pack that others haven't and then starting over without, or at least mention any setup abnormalities while you're asking for help. (in a new thread of course) When you have questions to ask please try to keep in mind that what you're using is free and nobody here is under any obligation to answer you, etiquette matters.

Last edited by Tenka on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Decided I shouldn't include the quote of their post.)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

The HDT content addon will be included in 4.4, no need to update this further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!   SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM 4.3 HDT Content addon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!