Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask a question about the pack

Go down 
+13
TheLotus
zyptan
RottenDub
Cyracus
Chiqx
Acronym
Tenka
Kisaya
optimusakc
tolstyy
Tarikko
kratorsofcows
ShadowFyre
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:02 am

save tool says: No orphan scripts detected.
There may be other orphan items though.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:08 am

uriel1987 wrote:
save tool says: No orphan scripts detected.
There may be other orphan items though.

TESVESSE also has an empty papyrus function,but i thing you'll have to re-config mods in MCM.

Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 Capture
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:56 pm

For now i'll keep playing without cleaning the savegame, the ctd issues is kind of becoming less frequent, it's 40 saves now without a ctd.

Another question, i'm playing as a squishy mage and leveling up only magicka, but i noticed that when i level up magicka i raise health as well, is this working as intended? I also get a prompt saying "TRUE" every time i level up and go to assign the perks.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:59 pm

uriel1987 wrote:
For now i'll keep playing without cleaning the savegame, the ctd issues is kind of becoming less frequent, it's 40 saves now without a ctd.

Another question, i'm playing as a squishy mage and leveling up only magicka, but i noticed that when i level up magicka i raise health as well, is this working as intended? I also get a prompt saying "TRUE" every time i level up and go to assign the perks.

Yes it's normal to help with the difficulty of the pack, usually i play all games on hard/expert and above and i had to turn down the difficulty to adept sometimes on the pack even with the "health boon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 4:03 pm

RottenDub wrote:
uriel1987 wrote:

Yes it's normal to help with the difficulty of the pack, usually i play all games on hard/expert and above and i had to turn down the difficulty to adept sometimes on the pack even with the "health boon"
Yeah i got my ass kicked before with 4.1 and with other classes, but now that there is no WTF module and i'm playing an OP breton destruction mage with enchanted destruction gear and stolen archmage robes it's kind of easy actually even on master xD. 
Oh well i guess i can raise difficulty to legendary and increase asis/obis/immersivecreatures spawns :).
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Immersive creatures also has a difficulty slider/options for normal spawns and additional spawns so you might wanna check that also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 am

@RottenDub,
  I've been dancing around the concept of downloading this pack but I have a few burning questions that need to be answered before I'll willing toss out all of my own mod list that I've tediously put together. As such, a quick reply would be appreciated as if based on your answers I choose to use the pack I'll be in for a few hours of wait time downloading before I can do anything with it.

1. Which of the follwoing, if any, does the pack include?

• Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (No longer available on the Nexus)
  • Book Covers Skyrim
  • Unique Uniques
  • Equipping Overhaul
  • Quick Loot
  • Quick Light
  • Unread Books Glow
  • TK Dodge
  • TK Hitstop
  • Attack Commitment
  • AH Hotkeys (Or something similar)
  • Archery Gameplay Overhaul
  • HDT Bounce and Jiggles (Anything less would be uncivilized)

2. I understand this pack includes CBBE despite not seeing it on any of the provided lists on this forum. I'd like to know if it's merged with anything/connected to other mods/patches other than the obvious armor (assuming you chose the relevant cbbe bodyslide armor variants). In other words, how difficult or simple would the body replacement procedure be?

3. Regarding KAT, (using my best impersonation of Batman); ItsNotHard... Can we trust him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:09 am

It does have hdt and hdt high heels and a lot of hdt hairs, not sure about the other mods.

Anyway i noticed that while using ks hairdos hairs, breasts and butts physics get a little messed up. 

I added the bbp fix on their skyrim nexus page http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D70363&pUp=1 and it fixed it, but now i lost breast collision, what can i do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 am

Not sure it'll address your issue but while modding my game I had some issues with the hdt breast and butt physics. Might've been a personal taste issue, idk. They were also lacking breast & arm collision. Anyways, HDT Bounce and Jiggles fixed that right up for. You may want to give that a look. Perhaps you'll have similar luck.

While they have patches for a lot of hairs, ks hairdos isn't one of them. However, your patch may render better results with it. Also, you may want to take a look at KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair and try the "Full Bounce Kit" in the optional files section. Uninstall that patch before trying it though.

You could also just try the main file/update from KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair. The new version is only days newer than the previous version and it may be the case that Rotten was unaware of that update before releasing the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:07 am

Amazeballz wrote:
Not sure it'll address your issue but while modding my game I had some issues with the hdt breast and butt physics. Might've been a personal taste issue, idk. They were also lacking breast & arm collision. Anyways, HDT Bounce and Jiggles fixed that right up for. You may want to give that a look. Perhaps you'll have similar luck.

While they have patches for a lot of hairs, ks hairdos isn't one of them. However, your patch may render better results with it. Also, you may want to take a look at KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair and try the "Full Bounce Kit" in the optional files section. Uninstall that patch before trying it though.

You could also just try the main file/update from KS Hairdos - Renewal Breast Weight Painted Hair. The new version is only days newer than the previous version and it may be the case that Rotten was unaware of that update before releasing the pack.
Thanks the full file fixed every problem and it also made the hair physics better! 
It also doesn't have an esp so it can be added mid game without worries :)

I took a look at the mods you asked for, i'm just a modpack user so don't have too much faith in what i'll say :D.

1: Can't find a description on the webz, if it's a texture replacer almost all textures are replaced so you will not miss it :)
2:Book covers are replaced by some mod, don't know which
3:Yes i think, or there is some other replacer that covers that.
4: I think not, but just use skyui system, it's no big deal
5: nope but there are spells to autoloot stuff
6: Don't think so but there are plenty of wearable lanterns and placeable candles/torches/lanterns
7: No
8/9: No
10: don't think so
11:No but for spells there is smartcast
12: Not sure, i don't see the esp and i didn't try archery yet. Arrows seems to behave differently and there are a lot of new bows and crossbows.
13:yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks for looking into it. Glad to see that fixed it. Yeah I actually discovered the full mod list on modwat.ch. I was just looking at the list of plugins before on a not fully fleshed list without realizing it
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Hey guys i'm very sick again so for a few days you'll have to help each other out.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:44 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Hey guys i'm very sick again so for a few days you'll have to help each other out.
My condolences.  Please take close care of yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:58 pm

RottenDub wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Take care and know that your efforts are not in vain ! Many people I'm sure are enjoying the hell out of your work ! We will try to compensate for your absence the best we can.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:16 am

gastovski wrote:
Plenty of mods are outdated, why?. Such as Frostfall.

Because the pack was uploaded before the mod was updated?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 pm

gastovski wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
gastovski wrote:
Plenty of mods are outdated, why?. Such as Frostfall.

Because the pack was uploaded before the mod was updated?

Alright, so if i update some of them will there any problem or any crashing would occur, or will it fu*k it entire mod list?. I also wanna know if you recommending manual updating.

I did a manual update of Frostfall,Wearable lanterns and Campfire...everything seems ok.
If you find other mods that need updating let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:03 am

Where's a good place to post a request pertaining to potential future updates?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Amazeballz wrote:
Where's a good place to post a request pertaining to potential future updates?

Here would be fine since it's pack related?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 8:27 am

Sure is. Back in the Oblivion days, as a mod creator, I always kept my rars (lol) as clean as possible. So that just as easy as my mod could be installed, it could be uninstalled without worry of losing overwrites or having leftover files bloating ye olde hard drive. Now with Mod Organizer, the power to keep a very clean game folder can be achieved easily. I took a look at the pack before unzipping it and me no likey. Lots of unnecessary clutter it seems. I might be OCD but it's making me hold back from actually using it. I'm still trying to talk myself into it though. Hopefully on my next day off. Anyways, I'd like to see it cleaned up. For instance, there's a texture and a mesh folder outside of the labaled MO Mods folder, inside the Data folder, which I'm guessing would stay there even if every mod was uninstalled via mod manager. That means unused files taking up space. Yes, one could delete them as well, but who would guess they even existed if they didn't think to look? Also, not every application is required to be located in the Skyrim folder. Eg, Neither Loot nor TES5Edit is required to be in that folder. Also, why even include loot if we're not suppose to run it? You might have good reason and I'm not doubting you do. I'm genuinely asking. I'd could get into more detail but I'm sure you smell what I'm stepping in. This long winded post, while it totally looks like it and I'm really sorry xD , is not a lecture. I only want you to fully understand and potentially relate to my vague request when I ask:

If you can find any time to do so on a future update, could you please clean the pack up a bit?

I understand if you don't, it's not always an easy thing to do. I could probably help if file organization stuffs isn't your thing. Feel free to PM me if and when you'd like to.

Thanks for any consideration :)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Amazeballz wrote:
Sure is. Back in the Oblivion days, as a mod creator, I always kept my rars (lol) as clean as possible. So that just as easy as my mod could be installed, it could be uninstalled without worry of losing overwrites or having leftover files bloating ye olde hard drive. Now with Mod Organizer, the power to keep a very clean game folder can be achieved easily. I took a look at the pack before unzipping it and me no likey. Lots of unnecessary clutter it seems. I might be OCD but it's making me hold back from actually using it. I'm still trying to talk myself into it though. Hopefully on my next day off. Anyways, I'd like to see it cleaned up. For instance, there's a texture and a mesh folder outside of the labaled MO Mods folder, inside the Data folder, which I'm guessing would stay there even if every mod was uninstalled via mod manager. That means unused files taking up space. Yes, one could delete them as well, but who would guess they even existed if they didn't think to look? Also, not every application is required to be located in the Skyrim folder. Eg, Neither Loot nor TES5Edit is required to be in that folder. Also, why even include loot if we're not suppose to run it? You might have good reason and I'm not doubting you do. I'm genuinely asking. I'd could get into more detail but I'm sure you smell what I'm stepping in. This long winded post, while it totally looks like it and I'm really sorry xD , is not a lecture. I only want you to fully understand and potentially relate to my vague request when I ask:
If you can find any time to do so on a future update, could you please clean the pack up a bit?
I understand if you don't, it's not always an easy thing to do. I could probably help if file organization stuffs isn't your thing. Feel free to PM me if and when you'd like to.
Thanks for any consideration :)

The data folder actually contain useful textures and meshes a LOT of them handpicked and some of them custom meshes.
LOOT can tell you if if you have dirty mods or out of date tools.TES5Edit is useful for cleaning masters,seeing if your load order is correct (if a master is above a patch it will warn you of it) and so much more.

I also like to keep things organized see :

http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t114-list-of-merged-mods-with-pics
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t173-where-should-downloaded-mods-go

If you truly suffer from OCD and it's not self diagnosed i suggest you start from scratch and mod your game.

gastovski wrote:
Is it possible to change default savegame location to my SSD?.

From the top of profile click RottenDub and click manage...click Local Savegames.Your save-games will save in the profile where the pack is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:17 am

@RottenDub
Hi there is normal have sometimes crashes in Race Menu in the hair tab when looking for one style?
I follow all instructions for install in X partition step by step and no Mod added to the pack.
Mi hardware is i7 3770k, 8 GB Corsair vengance 1600mhz, EVO SSD & Asus DCII-TP R9 280 non-X
Version 4.2 Pack
Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:18 am

revodex wrote:
@RottenDub
Hi there is normal have sometimes crashes in Race Menu in the hair tab when looking for one style?
I follow all instructions for install in X partition step by step and no Mod added to the pack.
Mi hardware is i7 3770k, 8 GB Corsair vengance 1600mhz, EVO SSD & Asus DCII-TP R9 280 non-X
Version 4.2 Pack
Thx in advance.

Nop it's not normal.Check Install guide again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:27 am

RottenDub wrote:

Nop it's not normal.Check Install guide again?
I miss delete the HD .bsa and .res and install some redist hope that fix my problem if not ill be back...(And i manually set up ENB for my AMD card)

Fixed: I just Disable ENB during create my Char and that work :) , Thx to the modders and you for compilated and edit this awesome pack!!

Last edited by revodex on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 am

Can we add custom bodys and armors in the 4.3 modpack? If yes how? Do we need to delete something or make new patches or so?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:02 am

Could be wrong, but I don't think you'd have to "patch" anything when it comes to replacing basic meshes. I would imagine that all of the armor included with the pack is CBBE like the body. If you intend on using a different body, you'd have to download and replace said body and armors with said new body's compatible armors. That may make for a rough night of searching through and understanding Rotten's unique folder system but it certainly can be done... or run em through Bodyslide. Utilizing Bodyslide would probably be your best bet. You can create your own custom body there using the sliders and batch build the armors. As for a how to, google "skyrim bodyslide" and go from there. It'll still be a process I'm sure but a bit easier.

Or... depending on the body you're interested in having, I guess it's possible that Rotten could be sitting on alternative body/armor packs as I'm sure he has tested other bodies in the past. Don't count on that though. People don't tend to keep files they don't intend to use.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:04 am

Hmm I think Im gonna stick with the cbbe body but will use a different skin texture. I added some warpaint mods and eyes mods too i think thats fine too.
BTW: Ive loaded the Mage save at the college of winterhold (the female breton). Is that save preconfigured? Because realistic needs and diseases wasnt even started. Frostfall also.^^. Also, how many mods are included in this pack btw? Cant find it anywhere. Because it seems like a very small modpack. It is so fast and I dont know it feels so light.^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 am

I have no clue about the save, tbh I haven't even installed the pack as of yet. There are hundreds of mods. The list appears small because he has merged a lot of the mods. The contents of the merged plugins are here: http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t114-list-of-merged-mods-with-pics

Most/maybe all replacers won't show up as they don't require plugins and upon investigating the folder structure of this pack, I gather he has manually installed many meshes and textures. This means Mod Organizer would not reflect said changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Hmm I think Im gonna stick with the cbbe body but will use a different skin texture. I added some warpaint mods and eyes mods too i think thats fine too.
BTW: Ive loaded the Mage save at the college of winterhold (the female breton). Is that save preconfigured? Because realistic needs and diseases wasnt even started. Frostfall also.^^. Also, how many mods are included in this pack btw? Cant find it anywhere. Because it seems like a very small modpack. It is so fast and I dont know it feels so light.^^

Some mods, like Frostfall and Realistic Needs and Diseases, have to be started AFTER character creation. In addition to the mods that need be started after character creation there are some mods, like Bloody Facials for example, that are left up to the player to tune at your own discretion. It may be worth listing the mods that are left untuned/need to be turned on after character creation.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Chiqx wrote:

•Before you change skin texture detick [Optional CBBE Body](4K2K HIGH)
•Not everyone like survival elements and starting the mods would just mean more scripts running so i left it up to everyone's discretion
•Some mods were manually installed some were merged,answered this but there are about 900 mods in the pack
•If a mod contains •RM• after it has probably been merged and you can check what like in the pic below
http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub >>> Modlist
http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t114-list-of-merged-mods-with-pics >>> Merged mods
•80 GB feels light?What is your definition of "light"☺
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:07 am

Greetings! I am a new user here but have keenly been checking out SPM for several days. I was busy configuring Skyrim and somehow bumped upon this through Google and man am I glad I did. This pack looks like a gigantic time saver and a real success. I have been playing around with it and I have the following questions. Please realize I went through all installation instructions and tried to find the answers elsewhere already only to no avail.

1) Are all by default unchecked mods able to simply be ticked on, meaning can you freely swap with mods in the already included mod list with no further ado? In this case specifically, I deactivated the 'unimmersive' armours and weapons and switched them instead with the 'semi-realistic' packs. I then placed the new .esp's in correct order.

2)
The version 4.3 comes with a save game .rar. It includes also 'Skyproc’ folder. What must be done with this as I see no use for it? Also, following the above, if I make changes to the armour/weapons I get notified on the pre-configured save that I am missing .esp's (which makes sense as it was setup differently), however is this a problem in this case?

3) V4.3 sadly saw the removal of Vivid Weathers. Why such a great mod had to go away is beyond me. I want it back, so can I simply download it, add it to the mod list and place it in the correct order as per the given instructions on where to place mods? The same goes for Expanded Town & Cities and also the JK's 'Dawn of' series. These supposedly hampered performance significantly, yet I could handle them fine. So what about these and any other possible mods I'd like to add, can they just be manually added later on once I have a save game going already? Any patches I must be made aware of for required synergy? Can't these mods simply be included as optionals in the future?

4) Are only the survival mods unactivated? I namely also happened to see the Animations mod off as well.

5) I cannot for some reason get Vsync (vertical synchronisation) to work. I run an AMD R9 290 card. Regular Skyrim gives no issues. I followed the instructions given here for AMD cards as well as what this link has to say about it. Currently Vsynch is forced on in the ENB.ini and has it in the AMD control centre turned to 'Off, unless application specifies'. What gives?

6) When crouched the hidden status doesn’t show up. What turns this back on?

7) What’s with the long death sequence? I'd like this turned off.
Back to top Go down
Acronym
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Acronym

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:10 am

I can help with #5. Turn off Vsync in game completely. In the Crimson (AMD) software, force Vsync to be on (Set to "Always on"). If you encounter other problems regarding AMD, you can take a look at my guide for AMD users.

I also have a question to add; is it possible to Alt+Tab out of SPM without it failing? Whenever I try to and then go back to Skyrim it's just blank and in a window. I'm also having the same issue as Mr. BagOfDicks involving the sneak icon not showing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:08 am

I'd also like to know if adding just ETaC will mess things up? I really love that mod.... if so, how would I go about load order?
Back to top Go down
Chiqx
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Witchplate Armor Crafted : Naked Body / Invisible Textures   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 am

Hi. When I craft the Witchplate Armor at the Forge its invisible. My Character becomes naked. Any clues?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Chiqx wrote:
Hi. When I craft the Witchplate Armor at the Forge its invisible. My Character becomes naked. Any clues?

I have exactly the same problem. Also, how the heck can the Witchplate be crafted without zero use of materials, right from the start? This can never have been the intention so it must be bugged.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

BagOfDicks wrote:
Chiqx wrote:

I have exactly the same problem. Also, how the heck can the Witchplate be crafted without zero use of materials, right from the start? This can never have been the intention so it must be bugged.

If I'm not mistaken that's from requested weapons and armors which come deactivated with 4.3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:39 pm

RottenDub wrote:
BagOfDicks wrote:
Chiqx wrote:

If I'm not mistaken that's from requested weapons and armors which come deactivated with 4.3

So if I understand it right they have not been included in your bashed patch by default, resulting in the weapons and armour from the two requested packs to be 'unsorted'?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:44 pm

No ... they were deactivated in MO meaning they shouldn't show-up in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 pm

RottenDub wrote:
No ... they were deactivated in MO meaning they shouldn't show-up in-game.

Yeah I get that, however, as they are included to be used, once activated, must they not be patched for them to be included alongside the other mods correctly is what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Questions about adding a couple of mods   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 6:45 am

Hello.. I was wondering if i could get some answers about adding a few of my preferred mods to my setup with spm 4.3. I'm a long time user of mods, but just recently stumbled on this and loved the idea. There are a couple of mods missing from the pack that I really enjoy and would love to add.

Castle valdmire - This adds a player home, scripts, and a quest to obtain access to the home. doesn't appear to be located near any of the other home mods included in this pack. 

Death alternative + captured - This mod adds a scripted scenario to your death, so instead of dying and restarting, you are captured, or saved, or robbed, etc.. 

Randomized word walls - this mod randomizes the words you learn from each wall at the start of a new game, so they are not the same every time.(except for a couple that cannot be changed).

The drunken dragon - this mod adds a player owned store, where you can hire someone to sell your stuff for you while you play. it is located at the burned down house just west of whiterun. 

That's it. Would these mods conflict with anything included in the pack that you would be aware of? Would the patches need remade for any of these additions(if so, I have no issues doing so)? I see the general recommendations for load order, and I assume it's safe to follow those for each of these mods? 

Thanks for any help you might be able to give. Great job on this pack. Easily the best compilation of mods and well put together system for it, great job.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 am

Everything should be OK.
Death alternative + captured might conflict with the death load time mod but you'll have to test that.

EDIT : No new bashed patch + skyproc patches should be remade, they usually need to be re-done after you add new enemy spawning mods(bashed patch and ASIS) and DSR when you add new weapons.

Last edited by RottenDub on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:24 am

RottenDub wrote:
Everything should be OK.
Death alternative + captured might conflict with the death load time mod but you'll have to test that.

EDIT : No new bashed patch + skyproc patches should be remade, they usually need to be re-done after you add new enemy spawning mods(bashed patch and ASIS) and DSR when you add new weapons.
Great to hear. Thank you very much for the quick response.

Edit response: I figured as much. Thanks for the heads up though. Im going to try and add them in tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 am

So I noticed Rayek's End is in this mod pack, what other player houses are there? I looked around and couldnt find a list in the merged mod list, or in the modlist itself. Only one?

Same goes for Companions for that matter... Do you have lists for either of these?

edit: I'm using 4.3
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 am

astraeos118 wrote:
So I noticed Rayek's End is in this mod pack, what other player houses are there? I looked around and couldnt find a list in the merged mod list, or in the modlist itself. Only one?
Same goes for Companions for that matter... Do you have lists for either of these?
Hey man!These are the house mods so far :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:33 pm

RottenDub wrote:
astraeos118 wrote:
Hey man!These are the house mods so far :

Thanks man, and what about Companions?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:44 am

There's not so many right now because everyone likes different companions so i left that up to everyone to choose what/who to add.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:26 am

I'm trying the 4.3 update and so far it works great, i only noticed one issue with hdt hairs.
When moving walking and jumping it works fine, but when i stand still they just keep moving and spurt around and it's very distracting. 
Hdt hairs never worked perfectly for me but this time is very noticeable, is there any way i can improve their behavior? I don't want to use apachi hairs, i like the hairs with physics :)

Edit: Also i installed bodyslide + cbbe racemenu morphs, created the body and i instantly ctd when i try to modify any value in game (with the cbbe morph thing in racemenu) with 4.1 and 4.2 it worked fine.

If i start a new game i can modify the morphs without issues, but if i reload the savegame, instant crash if i try to change any morphs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask a question about the pack
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!