Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets play an MMO!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Hey guys any of you playing any free MMO's ATM?
I haven't played an online game for about 3 years now since they all went in the crapper,everyone copying each other.
Last online game i played was Warframe ,solid game play,amazing visuals and it's free.
I have 2 or 3 frames but didn't play since a long time ago.

76.5 hrs on record :face:
48 of 132 (36%) achievements earned

So if anyone want to start playing a good free MMO let me know,maybe we can make a guild or somewhere along that line.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm

I still play Myst Online: Uru Live Again

Not exactly MMO, :shock:

But still for, if you like puzzles and the like, the people the are quite friendly and helpful.

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:31 pm

There's just one problem with most MMO,all want to suck some kind of money out of you,that destroys community and other important stuff to their product,
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Other stuff i play if you want to join in.You should find me on steam as RottenDub.

Awesomenauts
Dungeon Defenders 2
Warframe
Company of Heroes (New Steam Version)
Company of Heroes 2
Mortal kombat 9 komplete edition (0 matches lost online)
Injustice gods among us ultimate edition(0 matches lost online)
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:07 am

I'm still playing WoW, but I'm kinda getting tired of it. I dunno if I'll be subbing past this month.

I don't really like any other MMO though. GW2 is lame and I am NEVER touching a NCsoft MMO again. That company is far far worse than EA. Don't like FF XIV at all either. When I played ESO, I just wanted to play Skyrim instead and so I don't play ESO lol...maybe EVE, but heh kinda never get into it. I do like The Secret World, only "MMO" outside of WoW I like but I only play it as a singleplayer RPG, I don't have chat turned on or anything.

I'm looking forward to Star Citizen, if it turns out good. If any MMO can replace WoW is SC, but who knows how it'll do...I know it has a lot of controversy, but I'm really hoping it lives up to even a quarter of the hype so I can finally play an MMO that isn't WoW lol.

For other games with multiplayer.

I love Civilization 5. But my #1 favorite strategy game is Europa Universalis 4 (it has multiplayer too). That game is epic, kinda like playing a really complicated super advanced version of RISK lol. I actually like EU4 more than any other game TBH lol
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 am

Nice repertoire of games i've played wow for years on end,even had 2 servers at some point with a lot of custom hand scripted items/events/dungeons/areas but i was always to broke to play the original ...well there we go i admit it

shocked
Back to top Go down
Vendayn
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:23 am

RottenDub wrote:
Nice repertoire of games i've played wow for years on end,even had 2 servers at some point with a lot of custom hand scripted items/events/dungeons/areas but i was always to broke to play the original ...well there we go i admit it

shocked
Nice (the custom servers) :D that actually sounds cool. Not a lot of servers have custom content like that. The few servers I tried always had broken events and broken quests. But I figure 15 a month isn't really THAT much, when a movie in california (southern) goes for 20 dollars a ticket (and that is a regular non-3d ticket) and food is more expensive. But still, WoW is kinda getting old lol. I'd rather play Skyrim or fallout 4 or EU4 most of the time, so I don't really play WoW that much even when subbed.

When you get the money, if you like 4x strategy games, or/and like RISK and don't mind a really steep learning curve of a game...you should get EU4 :D The DLCs add up quick though, but...I'll admit I definitely can not fork over 100+ dollars for DLCs lol. So I uh, get DLCs for free lol...I won't ever have the money to spend that much on DLCs even if paradox does do good really DLCs. I barely have money for a single game as it is lol. But all the major expansions for EU4 (the actual expansions, not unit packs etc) add a TON to the game. The unit packs are nice though, but not required.

Once I have money, I'll be actually properly buying the DLCs for EU4, since paradox does deserve it...but like you, just no money lol. And Eu4 isn't fun without the DLCs...so...heh :P

What kinda games do you like Rotten? Maybe you already have EU4 lol...don't want to just automatically assume xD :P
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:39 am

I ran Wow server between 2005-2009 a long time ago man.

Well i usually never have money to buy a quarter of the games i like because im broke AF but i do tend to buy 5$ or 10$ stuff and sometimes i make an effort to buy stuff just to support a dev company that i really like.

Here's how a partition of my hard drive looks like (some games are there for 5 years)

Lets play an MMO! Snippy

You really don't want to know how much files are in the last three and how much space they occupy on my drive

Same for the "Mods" folder above.

Silly

Lets play an MMO! Snp2
Back to top Go down
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Exper1mental

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Right now the only MMOs I play are World of Tanks and World of Warships. At some point I might try Star Citizen but I'm a bit skeptical that my little GTX 770M will be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
http://exper1mental.deviantart.com
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Exper1mental wrote:
Right now the only MMOs I play are World of Tanks and World of Warships. At some point I might try Star Citizen but I'm a bit skeptical that my little GTX 770M will be able to handle it.

Did you try War Thunder?
Back to top Go down
Exper1mental
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
Exper1mental

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:11 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Did you try War Thunder?
I tried it way back in beta but kept having FPS issues. I also played Star Conflict while it was in beta which was pretty fun at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://exper1mental.deviantart.com
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Exper1mental wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
Did you try War Thunder?
I tried it way back in beta but kept having FPS issues. I also played Star Conflict while it was in beta which was pretty fun at the time.

I know it had some FPS but i think there are resolved now,it ran good even on my 470GTX haven't played in a lot of time but it should be even better now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets play an MMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play an MMO!   Lets play an MMO! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets play an MMO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!