Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skyrim VR ModPack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atrolle
I'm getting the hang of this

Skyrim VR ModPack Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim VR ModPack   Skyrim VR ModPack EmptyWed May 04, 2022 4:22 pm

Greetings Friends,

When I discovered SPM a few years ago it changed my life, I had always toiled away uselessly trying to install mods in Nexus Mod Manager and MO.
WIth SE coming out I moved away from SPM to start building my own modlist, and most recently with VR.

I figured other people have had difficultly building modlists for VR, so I figured I'd share mine :).

Greetings Friend,

I started trying to work on converting the Aldrnari Wabbajack list to a VR-compatible version; and it kinda involved to more of a long-form project. 

Heads up you're going to need a large ssd, the modpack itself is around 220 gbs.

Currently working on version 3 at it should be up within the next week or so.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L6qpMaghSto5ypfB58YJVIgEr-IsjbI4?usp=sharing

I only ask if you come across any bugs or issues please let me know

Also if you'd like to support me 

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/SkyrimHearths
Back to top Go down
atrolle

Skyrim VR ModPack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim VR ModPack   Skyrim VR ModPack EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 10:47 pm

update; Beta 7.5 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SkGbS9e6cUzthk9YuWmbp9RB_PRFWNdF?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
atrolle

Skyrim VR ModPack Empty
PostSubject: Update vol 9   Skyrim VR ModPack EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Skyrim VR ModPack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim VR ModPack   Skyrim VR ModPack EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 4:31 am

atrolle wrote:
Update: Vol 9

Nice work man, glad to see people still working on packs and helping others!
Thank you!

Nice install guide I'll put it here for more people to get an idea ( with your permission  - let me know if that's something you don't want)

Skyrim VR ModPack
 Skyrim VR ModPack 0fnCjyCH8tCIe5DS4TrPXBv_vFFtgS_BPQ36k6Om1WR98GlC04Z14ja-zN1AZEt1qlXnmsHQ3J1Ms5ky9Hsk1YY-kYmMZ0ngf9dk5HmXEqKtNU91YXhpI3dUlyLcrbPay0LT_D1npzqRoI5ohnEyUQSkyrim VR ModPack FpDJPzYDdvLpz4RpGBE9pxVYMYnE7UiMpxiF1LD7_SUsXgceX6LzvPOVKjawBEO8AvhgJVsZrS1ZE2j77Z-kaqtflF2LfhIGE9TngWSl3RmSx1KKX9HcC-MzXwfBRz5VZuOrvlMeJxOzzy5B7lNDqw
Hearths & Heroes
  Mod List Objectives 

I’ve been playing Skyirm since 2011, over ten years now. It’s by far been my favorite game and every year the modding scene has gotten better and better. While SE modpacks are amazing, after playing VR the immersion in a headset made it so I couldn't really enjoy flat Skyrim anymore. Inspired by Aldrnari, Licentia Black, Librium, and Tharovin; I pretty much just merged different content into my version of Skyrim VR.

The list like most SE lists, is more focused on providing numerous quests and content, as well of quality of life mods to make gameplay more difficult and immersive.

Dungeons are dark, Monsters are abundant, Demons & Old Gods are active, Survival is hard
Good Luck - discover your destiny

I'm not a modder, just a person who likes mods; I can't troubleshoot errors very well  ( at least I have not learned to)  if you have issues please let me know on Discord at Qween#5267 
Skyrim VR ModPack UcZt9AG4TvUkORnsk1CL0WtZ6fWZGSJXmMZqJfdHsgDlKgBo97vsxGQR7-K4S2EcFNs3punDc6iDGjHgdmOFc2Zng_1Acyzsmvwm7626pq3xEjoJGptldct43LLTN6HVpPt7D73sHwInLsHaHzqNCg

Modlist Install Instructions: 
1) Unzip the folder “(Beta) Hearths And Heroes” into your C: drive
2) Click -  “ Mod Organizer ”
3) Click - “ (Hearths And Heroes Beta V9 ( click to play ) ) ”

Do not use the Ellie ( Survivor ) -  race , this is feamle only for a follower (Rigmor) and will not work in VR as there is no VR skeleton. Do not use this.
 Skyrim VR ModPack ZogodU8O5efUOEnUsn9Br3V_r7TI5S3ivbU4S0GVYc6rwpPZGNZdFa57rmpFqW6isZZcRaZmTxyKaTbo0lxH9GUTBu9rHSU8lXZzMpQmz1MJoKUhSh9Nwzq5kT60-zRcPOFvYgGhvqdMDtY7p8dDzA
 In Game:
- Death Consumes All 
 >Go to your spells and use the Settings spell 
( I suggest you do Ashes to Ashes and Just The Story )
* as too many NPCs will bother the skyrim engine ) 

Lucian Name ; choose a name Lucien can call you. 

Set up your preferred Mod settings in MCM
All Gud, Frostfall, Trader And Barter, Immersive Creatures, OBIS, Vivid Weathers, 

Or go to MCM recorder and press play “ Hearths And Heroes Beta V9 recording

Activate Sunhelm ***

Once you exit the cave, the screen will go black, your game is fine. Just press the “A” button and grip button a couple times, eventually the Skyrim logo will appear and you will start the game. 

Choose a Wintersun Religion ( I personlly skip this as I want to discover gods while traveling ) 

ONE LAST THING: 

Open up the console with the “~” key and type this “ Bat HandHSettingsLoader

This will properly set up mods to work, such as Sunhelm which will otherwise give you a negative carry weight ( with the realistic carry weight mod ) , you NEED to do this. 

If you find interiors too dark; go to vivid weathers in the MCM and change the settings

Tips: 

( Livia - follower  ) - DONT SPEAK TO HER to her in DragonsReach until you are ready for the undead to start attacking towns

Helgen Reborn - wait 4 days after entering Whiterun for Bandits to start attacking Helgen 

Rigmor Of Cyrodil ( there is note you get when you start the game, dont throw it away, I suggest you put it a followers inventory, you need this to start the quest but AFTER Rigmor of Bruma. You will know when to start the second part of the follower’s mod )

REDUX - you will start in the mountains of Falkreath in a dungeon. There are spiders in the dungeon, they shouldnt attack you but be careful. Once you go towards the exit the NPC will speak to you and just head out the exit. - I suggest you make you way to Falkreath first to find a companion and armor. The world is tough. 

Noteworthy mods:

Quests:

LOTD

Wyrmstooth

Beyond Skyrim Bruma

Clockwork

Falskaar

Helgen reborn

Moon and Star

MoonPath to Elsweyr

Project AHO

The Forgotten City

Gray Cowl of Nocturnal 

Wheels of Lull

Vigilant 

Undeath

Skyrim Sewers

Skyrim Underground

REDUX ( Alternate Start and Gameplay story / quest )

Followers:

Interesting NPCs

Shezarrine Prologue ( Onmund - Follower )

Death Consumes All ( Livia - follower  )

Kaidan 

Auri

Maelstrom

Rigmor

Inigo

Citizens Of Tamerial

Inconsequential NPCS

Mobs:

Skyrim Immersive Creatures,

GOT Dragons

Otters, Small Crabs, penguins

Some 3rd party mobs - Demogorgon ( stranger things ) ,

Goblin Slayer Goblins ( anime ) Fleshmen ( zombies ), 4th unknown mobs

QOL Mods:

LUX

Hunterborn

Frostfall

Missives

Honed Metal

Realistic Carry Weight

Helps To Have A Map

All Creation Club Content ( minus fishing and survival mode ) 

Headhunter Bounties 

Maximum Carnage

Vokrii

Orindator Perks

Apocolype Spells

Triumvirate

Fulcimentum Wands

Trade and Barter

COINS

All Geared Up ( visible equipment )

Scenery Enb + Vivid Weathers 

+18 NSFW

This modList has some light NSFW content, specifically Statues may have nude characters ( men and women ) also some creatures have genitals for immersion features.

I have disabled all sex lab content as that is not something im interested in and will not offer support in trying to activate or reiterate them into the mod list.

Otherwise the list is built off the Tharovin Base so they Sex mods are technically still in the list, but disabled and not intergraded. 
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Skyrim VR ModPack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim VR ModPack   Skyrim VR ModPack Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim VR ModPack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: New Packs-
Jump to:  

Free counters!