Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide

Go down 
+3
Twistty
TheLotus
RottenDub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide Empty
PostSubject: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:01 am

You will have a lot of freedom on what mods to add or remove in this pack.Assuming you left the modlist untouched,this is a guide on how to configure them step by step when you start a new game,but can also serve as a guideline, with both written and video examples.

◘Starting a new game

1.Start by choosing your gender,race and customize the character to your liking.
2.Don't rush the things that appear on screen and make sure you choose what settings are more suitable to you
3.After you finish creating your character a lot of stuff will pop out on screen be patient and select them one by one
4.Wait 30-60 seconds until there are no more messages in the left corner of your screen.

◘Configuring your mods

*Some mods after you activate them require you to exit *MCM
*MCM = Mod configuration menu
*Some mods's options will not appear in MCM menu after you configured another mod,to get back to configuring you mods just close and open the MCM menu

◘First order of business should be configuring your UI and SKY mods
•SKYUI
•Immersive HUD
•Extended HUD
•More HUD
•Screenshot assist

◘Second are the blood related and killmoves and player voices
•Bordersense
•Exhaustion
•Voiceset
•Violens
•Bloody Facials
•Auto  Unequip ammo

◘Third is Loot,Animations and Trade routes
•Animations
•Dynamic Loot
•Dynamic Things
•Guild Starter
•Trade Routes

◘4th - Enemy Spawning and Enemy Behaviors
•Deadly Dragons
•Ultimate Dragons
•ASIS
•Immersive Creatures
•OBIS

- NOTES -
*if you have older CPU disable ASIS,SIC and OBIS extra spawns, this will let your CPU breath and will result in better performance
*Same goes for weaker GPU's most enemies and NPC will use 2k-1k Armor textures, cloth textures and Weapon textures

◘5th Spells, Perks, Auto potions and Auto spells
•Apocalypse
•SPERG and ORDINATOR combined
•Configuring auto spells
•Configuring auto potions

◘6th Survival mods
•Campfire
•Frostfall
•Realisting Needs and Diesease
•Hunterborn

*Draugnarak is good if you want to make your game a pure survival experience, not really fitting for a quest playthrough, draugr's will invade settlements, towns and villages and could ruin a lot of quests.
*If you want to start a hardcore survival experience gameplay and have no ideas how to do leave a reply and i'll try to guide you as best i can and give you some basic ideas to start out.

◘7th Weather
•Wonders Of Weather
•Minty's Lighting
•Vivid Wheaters

◘8th Weapons positioning for player and NPCS
•Dual Sheath Redux
•XPMSE

◘9 All other mods remaining

◘10 is optional but it is good practice to do a quick check of all mods and see if you missed anything, forgot to configure a mod or tweak and already configured mod.

Have Fun!

Last edited by RottenDub on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster
TheLotus

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:17 am

Would it not be easier to just have a preset save with all of the proper mod configs, and then just use racemenu to create a custom character? Skyrim the Journey does something similar to this.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:26 am

TheLotus wrote:
Would it not be easier to just have a preset save with all of the proper mod configs, and then just use racemenu to create a custom character? Skyrim the Journey does something similar to this.
That was an option in the last Perfectly Modded, it will probably be an option in this one too.  I think this information is for the people who care about customizing their game to suit their own play styles.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:22 am

TheLotus wrote:

IT would be easier...only took me 8 hours to make the tutorials,thread and upload them...but yeah i wonder why i do this too sometimes
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
Twistty

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:44 am

RottenDub wrote:
TheLotus wrote:

IT would be easier...only took me 8 hours to make the tutorials,thread and upload them...but yeah i wonder why i do this too sometimes

For those of us whom like to switch around mods - and play around (tweak) settings. 
It's the teach a man to fish vs giving him a fish scenario. 
Some want things easy, some would rather learn!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:14 pm

Thanks a lot for making all these mod config tutorials and also for cutting them in to categorised pieces this time!
Back to top Go down
exorc666
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:20 am

Your work is incredible, much better than your previous job, my sincere congratulations, is a masterpiece ...

Sorry for my english..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Water bottles i get from the water fountains in towns do not quench my thirst. They don't work with Realistic Needs at all (can't empty them either). I dont think meads quench thirst either. I followed all these instructions.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Shinsplinter wrote:
Water bottles i get from the water fountains in towns do not quench my thirst. They don't work with Realistic Needs at all (can't empty them either). I dont think meads quench thirst either. I followed all these instructions.

Yeah they are not perfect,it's a little fiddly but you can still go near then and press B do drink.
Mead's and alcohol decrease your exposure from the elements for a limited time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Just saying, I hope people really take the time to do this "proper mod config". All the little details that makes this "Perfectly Modded" Skyrim really perfectly modded are there.

It can seem painful to do but it's an essential step !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Matfo wrote:
Just saying, I hope people really take the time to do this "proper mod config". All the little details that makes this "Perfectly Modded" Skyrim really perfectly modded are there.

It can seem painful to do but it's an essential step !

Yes it's necessary to set up the mods or you won't even have the most important one. But you can change things to personalize your game, MCM is your friend and every player shou. zor example i lowered the amount of magic items NPC's have because i was finding a lot of them and i lowered the price of hides.

I also added the Loot and Degradation mod so NPC's loot others when they kill them or when their allies are downed. This way they won't leave all the pretty loot for you to pick up. Place it before Dynamic Loot RM in the load order so you can still fine tune drop rates with Dynamic Loot. Highly recommend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Does the order you configured your mods matter at all?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Jubileet wrote:
Does the order you configured your mods matter at all?

Nop, not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 pm

The instructions shown in the last video for moonlight tales does not match up with the current (4.2) setup.

There are many more menu options, and lunar transformations are on by default now.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 6:43 am

ppsgr81 wrote:
Okay im sorry but can u answer my questions please?And i have one more question xD is it normal that i dont gain perk point every level?

•Follow the base guide for configuring them them tweak them to your liking.
•Yes it's normal that you don't get a PP every level.
•Use the guides available on the forums and put them into practice for everything else.
•There are a lot of ways to learn how to customize and properly setup your experience of this pack here on the forum,you just have to look.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:40 am

ppsgr81 wrote:
Okay thanks also that save ctd was because i removed the un-immersive armor mods?And will it happen again if i reinstall this modpack and if i keep my save?
I'm guessing you didn't re-run the patchers after unticking those mods.  A lot of the mods in this pack required patching to work, whether via FNIS, ASIS or Duel Sheath Redux.  Patching the mods is like meshing them together, combining them so that they work better together (or work at all) but are then each necessary for the game to work.  Unless you run the patchers again after uninstalling one of those mods, so do that.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
ninjaferret
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
ninjaferret

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:16 pm

I noticed Expanded Towns and Cities is in your MCM in the video but is not one of the mode in 4.4. Was it taken out for a reason or was it just part of your personal list?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm

ninjaferret wrote:
I noticed Expanded Towns and Cities is in your MCM in the video but is not one of the mode in 4.4. Was it taken out for a reason or was it just part of your personal list?T
ETAC and a few other where taken out due to bad performance across multiple hardware setups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide   Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Manual Mod Config A to Z Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!