Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE

Go down 
+25
Waifu'sNotReal?
JackR
elypzkou
Mcalihe
dostunuz
Esoteric30
adri9306
Geminorum36
onebigpineapple
Apatharas
Zivano
Eldgrim
shake
Turtle
oreganobag
LambroS
Meitnerium
Lucaz172
Matoombo
KarlssoN
Malacia
Acester
Sirkow
yedup-boi
shitpostingmax
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE Empty
PostSubject: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Hi all,
  Firstly, I am sorry for being away for such a long time, I had some complications IRL and had to step away from games for a long time.

Onto the good news!

I have made a new repack of the LOTD SE guide and it is available on torrent:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wiXuLXzZ4HL0Fz8L0VCFi63YqCVIpJZM/view

This repack is the latest updated guide and is almost 100% bug free.

I lost all my data on the old computer so I have a new website, which is very very WIP, so it only has the installation instructions:
   http://kxg2xomzb36i3hud3fdc2nnkv4fojybsiugedlgg3dbvg3342og3wbid.onion/   

As always, the proxies to the website are listed in my signature.

Let me know if you guys have any problems with installation or otherwise.

Now that I have a nice dedicated server running the website, it should be continuously online, which will make it easier to post updates and upgrades incrementally.

Cheers and let me know how it goes.

Last edited by shitpostingmax on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added newer torrent file)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:10 pm

The new repack is smaller, because I am using the 7z compression, which is better than the zip compression.

But the repack is of a higher quality, texture wise, though it is missing 2-3 mods which add gameplay.

I'll see if I can make further custom modifications to the pack and add them as a separate download on the website!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:38 pm

The torrent is stuck in "Connecting to peers" for quite a while now, and I'm sure it's not my torrent downloader.

It needs more seeders :/

What would you say are the main differences from the last Lexy's LoTD? Since to make the transfer it would take quite some time and lose all the current save games.
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 6:55 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
The torrent is stuck in "Connecting to peers" for quite a while now, and I'm sure it's not my torrent downloader.

What would you say are the main differences from the last Lexy's LoTD? Since to make the transfer it would take quite some time and lose all the current save games.
 Well, it is still new, so I'd say it will take some time for it to get more seeders!

The main attractions are the changing of the weather mods, horses mods, and a lot more stability by changing the merging method. This way the game currently runs on my computer at a smooth 58 FPS. There is absolutely no stuttering and lagging. The visuals are insane because I've packed the performance version of the re-engaged ENB: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089

The only main drawbacks are the removal of Vigilant quest mod, Sofia follower and a smaller amount of random deletions, which don't affect anybody!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

Well, it is still new, so I'd say it will take some time for it to get more seeders!

The main attractions are the changing of the weather mods, horses mods, and a lot more stability by changing the merging method. This way the game currently runs on my computer at a smooth 58 FPS. There is absolutely no stuttering and lagging. The visuals are insane because I've packed the performance version of the re-engaged ENB: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089

The only main drawbacks are the removal of Vigilant quest mod, Sofia follower and a smaller amount of random deletions, which don't affect anybody!

Nice! I'll report back whenever it finishes downloading and I install, also, might I ask what are you PC specs?
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:04 pm

i7 6700K, 16GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce 1080
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:48 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

Nice! I'll report back whenever it finishes downloading and I install, also, might I ask what are you PC specs?

I've added a newer version of the torrent.
Hopefully this one should get the peers.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

Worked like a charm!
Downloading right now! :)
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

Worked like a charm!
Downloading right now! :)

Dope as fu*k!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 8:25 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:

Dope as fu*k!

By tomorrow it'll be installed and I'll get you some feedback!

Hopes are real high tho!
Back to top Go down
Sirkow
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 11:06 pm

Holy shit, I seriously did not have the fortitude to go about modding skyrim from scratch given my last experiences a few years ago (always ended with ctds killing my game). i was about to just drop it and renounce coming back to skyrim despite having the urge but then a reddit dude sent me this way and finally, i find a mod pack for skyrim SE.
Thank you a lot friend i'll leave it dlling tonight and get back to you tomorrow with some feedback. Sending a virtual manly hug ur way.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:15 am

Peeps, just a reminder to 

S E E D  W H E N  Y O U'R E  D O N E

So everyone can play and be happy! :)
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:58 am

Askelaad wrote:
Holy shit, I seriously did not have the fortitude to go about modding skyrim from scratch given my last experiences a few years ago (always ended with ctds killing my game). i was about to just drop it and renounce coming back to skyrim despite having the urge but then a reddit dude sent me this way and finally, i find a mod pack for skyrim SE.
Thank you a lot friend i'll leave it dlling tonight and get back to you tomorrow with some feedback. Sending a virtual manly hug ur way.

Glad to help!
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:58 am

yedup-boi wrote:

I'm going to keep seeding indefinitely, so you are never going to run out!

But others will help, I am sure!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:26 am

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

I'm going to keep seeding indefinitely, so you are never going to run out!

But others will help, I am sure!

Yeah, me too! I'll seed it for as long as I have memory in my PC available! (Which I still have a lot!)

It's almost finished downloading for me, I'll install it, then take a sleep, and tomorrow I'll be back with results! :)
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 12:21 pm

Move along.

Last edited by yedup-boi on Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acester
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 1:38 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,
  Firstly, I am sorry for being away for such a long time, I had some complications IRL and had to step away from games for a long time.

Onto the good news!

I lost all my data on the old computer so I have a new website, which is very very WIP, so it only has the installation instructions:

Now that I have a nice dedicated server running the website, it should be continuously online, which will make it easier to post updates and upgrades incrementally.

Hey Max!

I love this so far, but I just saw that it doesn't have Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. Seeing as it is quite a well made mod I wanted to ask did you not put it in for compatibility purposes? Is it safe to add it myself?

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Acester wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

Hey Max!

I love this so far, but I just saw that it doesn't have Beyond Skyrim: Bruma. Seeing as it is quite a well made mod I wanted to ask did you not put it in for compatibility purposes? Is it safe to add it myself?

Many thanks.

The original author has removed it (for reasons unknown).
You can try and install it yourself, but be aware that there will be a lot of compatibility patches needed.
I would advise against doing this, unless you ask for help on their forums....
But be careful about what you tell them.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 4:53 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

Okay, so I installed and played around with it a bit.

It's super stable, and runs very smoothly with one exception.
When I look into the distance (eg. Bleak Falls from Helgen) I get MASSIVE frame-drops.
My videocard is a bit outdated, it's a 1050ti, but I can run it at stable 60s indoors and 40s outdoors when not looking into the distance.
Do you have any suggestion on how to fix that?
Also, thank you so much for this pack! It's very well installed and prepared, and super stable, no CTDs or freezes
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

When I look into the distance (eg. Bleak Falls from Helgen) I get MASSIVE frame-drops.
My videocard is a bit outdated, it's a 1050ti, but I can run it at stable 60s indoors and 40s outdoors when not looking into the distance.
Also, thank you so much for this pack! It's very well installed and prepared, and super stable, no CTDs or freezes

You can safely uncheck DynDOLOD_Output and see if it gives better performance!
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm

Also, I'm glad it's working nicely!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:04 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

I did that, and I thought the distant LODs were looking too vanilla lol
So I rebuilt the DynDOLOD_Output with lower settings, and I'm getting about 30 when looking into the distance, which is acceptable!

Thanks so much for creating this wonderful pack!
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

I did that, and I thought the distant LODs were looking too vanilla lol
So I rebuilt the DynDOLOD_Output with lower settings, and I'm getting about 30 when looking into the distance, which is acceptable!

Thanks so much for creating this wonderful pack!

Another thing you can try is too uncheck texgen_output.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:52 pm

I think the notable removals from I see are then,

1. Bruma removed
2. Vigilant removed
3. Some ENB elements removed, as newest one moved to reshade only
4. Wet and Cold removed
5. Footprints removed
6. HD Chimneys removed (does this matter?)
7. Sofia removed
8. HQ paper removed

Some other mods were removed, but were swapped for higher quality substitutes. An immense amount of updates are done to existing mods compared to the December edition, as well as bringing it up to modern Skyrim Creation Club .exe number. Adding mods such as Bruma, or Vigilant back in would be difficult, as previous versions had a very significant amount of patches to ensure compatibility.
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Malacia wrote:
I think the notable removals from I see are then,

1. Bruma removed
2. Vigilant removed
3. Some ENB elements removed, as newest one moved to reshade only
4. Wet and Cold removed
5. Footprints removed
6. HD Chimneys removed (does this matter?)
7. Sofia removed
8. HQ paper removed

Some other mods were removed, but were swapped for higher quality substitutes. An immense amount of updates are done to existing mods compared to the December edition, as well as bringing it up to modern Skyrim Creation Club .exe number. Adding mods such as Bruma, or Vigilant back in would be difficult, as previous versions had a very significant amount of patches to ensure compatibility.

Actually, I've added a simple ENB instead of the reshade, so thats one less loss!
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:47 am

It's been running super smoothly, up until Valtheim Towers.
It's CTD'ing everytime I get near it, and nothing seems to fix it. :/
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 am

yedup-boi wrote:
can OP confirm this is a global issue with the torrent, or Yedup-boi's problem?
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:56 am

Malacia wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

I doubt it's just my own, MO says the Tactical Valtheim mod is for Oldrim and not for SSE, I think that might be it
Replacing it with the SE version didn't fix it, however, so I'm at a loss.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 2:21 am

everyone, everyone, please please seed after you download. We need it. One Brazilian IP even, disallowed uploading and is purely downloading.
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:19 am

yedup-boi wrote:
Malacia wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

I doubt it's just my own, MO says the Tactical Valtheim mod is for Oldrim and not for SSE, I think that might be it

Just conquered Valthiem Keep!
Seems to be a problem on your end.

Also, the mod has been manually converted and the assets are also optimized, so I wouldn't use the SSE version, just keep the one in the pack.

A small test:
Do you get a lot of water flickering in your game?

If so, you need to install NvidiaProfileInspector and set an FPS cap of 58fps.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:54 am

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
Malacia wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

Also, the mod has been manually converted and the assets are also optimized, so I wouldn't use the SSE version, just keep the one in the pack.

A small test:

Huh, well then, I'm stumped.

I haven't really added anything, and I made a clean re-install of that mod, and still am CTD'ing.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:01 am

yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
Malacia wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

A small test:

I haven't really added anything, and I made a clean re-install of that mod, and still am CTD'ing.

Any suggestions?

Can you see your FPS? Is it capped at 59/60?
If not then your skyrim is definitely going to crash near rivers and enemies.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 9:30 am

shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:
Malacia wrote:
yedup-boi wrote:

A small test:

Any suggestions?

Can you see your FPS? Is it capped at 59/60?
If not then your skyrim is definitely going to crash near rivers and enemies.

I think I might have found the culprit.

I had a radiant quest targeted there, when I made a new save after reinstalling the mod with the mod index on your site, I was able to claim it without it crashing.

I installed a radiant quest blocker, so far it hasn't given any problems, it's from the port: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9101/?tab=files
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Do we need to add male nudity, and get rid of the "ridiculously sexy" outfits in the torrent like the last one?
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Malacia wrote:
Do we need to add male nudity, and get rid of the "ridiculously sexy" outfits in the torrent like the last one?

Haha!

1) You do have to re-install TMB armors to get rid of the sexy outfits (after re-installing the mod, just hide the esp manually, don't have to regenerate patches or anything)
2) You do have to add male nudity yourself (is a more complex process)
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:54 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
Malacia wrote:

Haha!

1) You do have to re-install TMB armors to get rid of the sexy outfits (after re-installing the mod, just hide the esp manually, don't have to regenerate patches or anything)
alright. I just finished now. Plan on seeding for foreseeable future. Looking forward to some other torrents you have planned on your website.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 am

shitpostingmax wrote:
Malacia wrote:

Haha!

I did the following two things, found on the original torrent thread. I also downloaded about 50 minor texture packs, and some pirated CC mods that don't conflict with LOTD, or have overpowered mechanics. I also downloaded the CC patches for said mods.

Download TMB Vanilla Armors - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18094 and install it choosing Vanilla sized armor for each option. Use the rename option and name it something like "TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes SSE Non Skimpy".  Then drag it up to section 49 - Armor Conversions and uncheck the installed TMB Vanilla armors and check the one you installed

If you want nude men then just reinstall Vitruvia (its the skin texture for all men) 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9112?tab=files
Download the normal one (not the sos light (if you use sos then go for the sos one)) and then just follow the steps in lexys guide ( https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE ). hit strg+f and search for vitruvia. theres a expandable window with the fomod instruction open those and follow them. When asked if you want to merge this mod select no and just rename it to something like "Vitruvia - SE Nude". Place it at the end of your mod folder. 
BAAM there you go just load up the game and enjoy them wiener dudes ^^ proof ( slightly Nsfw https://imgur.com/ADRPVKo )
If it's all still too complicated pm me and i will try to make an installation video
Back to top Go down
KarlssoN
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 6:08 am

Is it recommended to install Skyrim SE to the regular steam folder or somewhere else?

EDIT: nm i checked out lexy's guide.
Back to top Go down
KarlssoN
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 6:39 am

Things seem to be working, pretty sure i followed all instructions, however when I start the game it goes to windowed mode in the top left corner. I have a 3440x1440 monitor. If playing it at my native resolution causes problems, like with the UI, I'am fine playing at 2560x1440. In the Skyrim options when i uncheck the windowed box the aspect ratio greys out and the resolution box goes blank. There's nothing to do with fullscreen. I'am going to check out Lexy's guide.
Back to top Go down
KarlssoN
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:10 am

Got it working by putting my desktop resolution to 2560X1440, than using MO's INI Editor to change resolution, enable borderless and disable fullscreen.

Another question: I installed Vanilla armors (non- skimpy) and moved it to it's proper place at the left column (priority 496). It also shows up at the bottom of the right column (plugins), do i have to move it anywhere, I don't see a TMB vanilla armors anywhere (will continue looking).

Big thanks to shitpostingmax for all the hard work! The mod runs great! Though i do get flickering of the trees just before they switch textures as i get closer. Not a big deal. Also thanks Malacia for the instructions!
Back to top Go down
Matoombo
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 9:04 pm

shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

Everything went well! thank you so much, but i have some questions to ask.

How to change grass mod? it seems like it is merged with all the other landscape mods, discouraged i at least tried to install grass fps booster but since esp of verdant is merged that didn't worked either.
(I need to change grass mod because verdant is sucking out lot of fps)

How can i change weather mod? it is also merged with some other mods + on top of that me disabling it fucks with smash patch esp and gives me error.
(the weather mod is gray af i hate it need to change)

Please please help.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 11:10 pm

Matoombo wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

How to change grass mod? it seems like it is merged with all the other landscape mods, discouraged i at least tried to install grass fps booster but since esp of verdant is merged that didn't worked either.

How can i change weather mod? it is also merged with some other mods + on top of that me disabling it fucks with smash patch esp and gives me error.

Please please help.
You cannot change those mods with out destroying the Lexy's guide.
Back to top Go down
yedup-boi

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Matoombo wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

Please please help.

There must be some sort of bug with your weather mod.
I find Cathedral Weathers to be one of the most vibrant and beautiful weather mods available.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 10:36 pm

yedup-boi wrote:
Matoombo wrote:
shitpostingmax wrote:
Hi all,

Onto the good news!

Please please help.

There must be some sort of bug with your weather mod.
I find Cathedral Weathers to be one of the most vibrant and beautiful weather mods available.
this torrent is really a one stop shop. Add some texture mods maybe, but you can't be changing core features. If you want to do that, stop being lazy, and go spend 60 hours actually doing Lexy's guide on the step forum. The guide for this torrent is way more than just plopping things on nexus mod manager, and messing with it is just going to cause crashing massive problems with the generated patches.
Back to top Go down
KarlssoN
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:56 am

Hey Malacia! Did you notice my above question:  I installed Vanilla armors (non-skimpy) to MO2 and moved it to it's proper place at the left panel (priority 496). It also shows up at the bottom of the right panel (plugins), do i have to move it anywhere? idk things seem to be working properly, skimpy armors are gone.

Also shitpostingmax mentioned this: (after re-installing the mod, just hide the esp manually). It didn't make it to your instructions. How do i do that? Do i need to?

EDIT: Do i right click TBM Vanilla Armors in the left panel, information, filetree tab, right click TBM Vanilla Armor, and then hide? It got rid of it from right panel so I assume so.
Back to top Go down
Malacia

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 3:42 am

KarlssoN wrote:
Hey Malacia! Did you notice my above question:  I installed Vanilla armors (non-skimpy) to MO2 and moved it to it's proper place at the left panel (priority 496). It also shows up at the bottom of the right panel (plugins), do i have to move it anywhere? idk things seem to be working properly, skimpy armors are gone.

Also shitpostingmax mentioned this: (after re-installing the mod, just hide the esp manually). It didn't make it to your instructions. How do i do that? Do i need to?

EDIT: Do i right click TBM Vanilla Armors in the left panel, information, filetree tab, right click TBM Vanilla Armor, and then hide? It got rid of it from right panel so I assume s...
I just moved the clothing plugin in above all the patches, and what not for safety. It shouldn't matter that much. I have the esp active, and nothing bad has happened, and everything is working fine.
Back to top Go down
KarlssoN
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 6:08 am

Thanks for the reply!

The way i did it seems to be working fine as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucaz172
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:38 am

Anyone able to provide a DDL of the modpack? Or am I just gonna have to bite the bullet and torrent it.
Back to top Go down
Meitnerium
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 am

shitpostingmax, thanks for the upload. Now I can finally compare your build with my own to figure out if there are any differences.

Mine has problems with the eye-brows on female chars: Whenever they start speaking with facial animation, the brows get stuck behind the face which looks awkward.

I could also send you my build if you want. Just dont know how. Do you have discord?

Btw, I would very appreciate it if you could give a try for loverslab mods combination as well and I would even give a nice donation for free. Would save lots of time for me as I have big problems with the esp plugin capacity that is almost at 255.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
shitpostingmax
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Meitnerium wrote:
shitpostingmax, thanks for the upload. Now I can finally compare your build with my own to figure out if there are any differences.

Mine has problems with the eye-brows on female chars: Whenever they start speaking with facial animation, the brows get stuck behind the face which looks awkward.

I could also send you my build if you want. Just dont know how. Do you have discord?

Btw, I would very appreciate it if you could give a try for loverslab mods combination as well and I would even give a nice donation for free. Would save lots of time for me as I have big problems with the esp plugin capacity that is almost at 255.

Thanks

Donate to a charity if you have extra money :)
I can give a loverslab pack as well if people feel a need for it.
I don't have too many mods from loverslab as not everything has been ported.

Stuff like defeat, slavery are heavy on scripts and might ctd given our heavy modlist.
But I'll see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE   Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated: Skyrim Special Edition pack - Lexy's LOTD SE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!